Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has announced the notification for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Exam. The Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Exam was conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission in the third semester to one of the technical institutes of the state. Those individuals who have completed higher secondary education in science stream or have completed Intermediate Vocational Course Examination or ITI courses listed below can only apply for the Online Application form of Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018. Get complete details about the future events such as Application Procedure, Exam Pattern, Issuance of Admit card, etc
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Exam
The applications have been invited by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). These programmes are offered by various colleges and institutions of Jharkhand. The eligible candidates can apply on the announced dates. The schedule table has been given below, it covers the events and their dates.
|The Online Application Process Begins on||12 Apr 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Forms||02 May 2018|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||19 May 2018|
|Date of Conduct of Exam||23 May 2018|
Candidates are advised to fill the form before the last date to avoid last minute rush. The application form has been made available on our page. Apply soon, and definitely before the last date
Candidates can check the details of the counselling from below.
Jharkhand DECE (LE) has been successful in conducting the examination for the session 2018, now has released the Answer Key of the same. This Answer key will allow students to predict their probable score. Candidates can check the Answer key through the link provided below.
Notice: Click Here to check the official notice regarding answer key.
- A desirous candidate must have completed Class 12th in science stream (with Mathematics as one of the subject), Or
- He/ She must have done Intermediate Vocational Course Examination in the field of Computer science, Electronics Technology, Radio TV Technician, Automobile Engg. & Technician, Mining Geology, Electrical Domestic Appliances, Or
- An aspirant must have cleared Class 10th and two years ITI Examination in one of the courses mentioned below.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Machinist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Draftsman Mechanical, Production & Manufacturing, Instrument Mechanic, Electrical, Electrician, Wireman, Electroplater, Surveyor, Draftsman Civil, Mech. General Electronics, Mech. Radio & T.V., Mech. Consumer Electronics, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Electronics Mech., Mech. Computer Hardware, I.T. & E.S.M.
The Application Form is available now in which only the eligible candidates can fill up before the final date of registration. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility before filling up the form. It is advised that the candidates should fill in all the details in the application form very carefully. Any incorrect or invalid information may lead to rejection of the application forms. Also, the candidates might have to upload a photograph which should be recent passport size coloured.The application fees for various categories of students are given below and the candidates have to pay the fee by the means of Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
|Name of the Category||Amount of Application Fee|
|General/ Backward Classes||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 325/-|
The registered candidates can issue the admit cards online which will be available four days before the exam. Hall ticket is one of the most important document as it is used for verifying the candidate at the exam centre. It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the test day as nobody will be allowed to appear for the test if he/she don’t produce the hall ticket at the exam centre. Only those candidates can generate the admit card who have submitted the completely filled application form with no deficiencies before the deadline.The admit card will be available on the official website. Admit Card can be downloaded using the login details such as Application Number and Password.
- The JCECEB V to DECE 2018 question paper includes multiple choice questions.
- The language of the question paper will be Bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- It consists two subjects Mathematics and science and each subject carry 50 questions.
- The standard of the exam will be similar to the level of Class 10th. There will be two sections namely- Science and Mathematics.
- +1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 mark will be allocated for an incorrect response.
|Name of the Section||Number of Questions|
The results will be announced online on the official portal of JCECEB. You can find the Result column on the homepage after which you will be guided to the Result page. Select the name of examination and enter the credentials (Application Number or Candidate Name) to get the result. The result of the entrance examination would provide overall merit-rank and category rank obtained by the examinees qualified for counselling. No separate intimation will be sent to the candidate for the event of the result.
JCECEB will announce Merit list after successful conduction of the exam. A Merit-List will be published in the PDF format that will contain the list of shortlisted candidates. The criteria for shortlisting will be scoring marks over the cutoff point. Merit List is released at the official website. A direct link will be updated here for the ease of candidates.
In case if two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the Entrance Examination, a relative merit will be determined on the basis of the following:
- Marks obtained by candidates who have done 12th with science stream(with mathematics as one subject) will be given preference.
- The second preference will be given to the candidate who has done 12th with commerce stream.
- If there is still a tie, between two candidates of 12th science stream(with mathematics as one subject) then higher in age, would be given preference over the younger candidate.
For more information about Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2018 Exam Download Information Brochure 2018
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in