Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form: Application form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) has been released at the official website of JCECEB. Candidates who fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the board can apply online through the official website or for the ease of candidates we have provided the direct link to apply online in this article. Application forms are available in online mode only and no other mode will be accepted. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the details in the form as details found wrong at any stage of examination and verification will lead to the disqualification. For more details regarding the Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE), 2020 Application Form read the article further.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form
The Application forms for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 will be released online as per schedule at the official webiste. Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Vocational course examination with any one subject or must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard in order to fill the application form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020. Check the full eligibility for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020. Aspirants can check the expected schedule for important dates for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form below.
|Application Process starts on||1st week of Apr 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Forms||3rd week of May 2020|
|Date of examination||1st week of Jun 2020|
Application form: Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 application form will be available at the official website, i.e., jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Application Fee: Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode only i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. This fee application fee detail as per last year.
|General/ Backward Classes||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 325/-|
How to fill the Application Form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020?
The Registration form can be filled by the following steps:
- Visit the Official Website of jceceb.nic.in OR jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the Homepage, then click on (DECE LE) 2020 Online Application Form Submission button.
- Enter Personal details like Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Category, Disability Status, Serviceman Quota Status, Residential Eligibility, Annual Family Income, Nationality, Aadhar Number.
- Course and exam city option, here mention the course you are applying for along with two choices for exam city.
- Enter Educational Qualification details like Qualification, Passout Status, Course/Stream Name, Board University, Passing Year, Marks, Roll/Enroll Number, Institute Name, and Adress, Pincode.
- Fill Communication Details like Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pincode, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline with STD code.
- Choose a strong password of 8-10 characters with some special characters. To confirm password enter the Security Question and Security Answer. In case you forget the password it could be retrieved by using the Security Question.
- While entering the Security Pin do observe the image carefully or else the registration will not be complete.
- Upload a recent colored scanned photograph in the provided space. The photograph’s file size should be between 100kb to 4kb of 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm dimension.
- Payment should be done according to his/her gender category only.