Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form: Application form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) is available until August 20, 2020, at the official website of JCECEB. Candidates who fulfil all the eligibility criteria laid down by the board can apply. Application forms are available in online mode only and no other mode will be accepted. Candidates are advised to carefully fill the details in the form as details found wrong at any stage of examination and verification will lead to disqualification. For more details regarding the Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE), 2020 Application Form read the article further.
Latest: Application submission deadline for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Admission has been extended until August 20, 2020. Scroll down to apply.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form
Candidates must have passed the Intermediate Vocational course examination with any one subject or must have passed Matriculation/ 10th Standard in order to fill the application form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020. Aspirants can check the important dates for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form below.
|Application Process starts on||12 Jun 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Forms|
|Date of examination||02nd week of Aug 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 application form
Official website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Form – Last Date to Apply
Click here to download the above notice in pdf format.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Application Fee
Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode only i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|General/ Backward Classes||Rs. 650/-|
|SC/ ST/ Women||Rs. 325/-|
How to fill the Application Form for Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020?
The Registration form can be filled by the following steps:
- Visit the Official Website of jceceb.nic.in OR jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the Homepage, then click on (DECE LE) 2020 Online Application Form Submission button.
- Enter Personal details like Candidates Name, Fathers Name, Mothers Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent Domicile, Category, Disability Status, Serviceman Quota Status, Residential Eligibility, Annual Family Income, Nationality, Aadhar Number.
- Course and exam city option, here mention the course you are applying for along with two choices for exam city.
- Enter Educational Qualification details like Qualification, Passout Status, Course/Stream Name, Board University, Passing Year, Marks, Roll/Enroll Number, Institute Name, and Adress, Pincode.
- Fill Communication Details like Address, Locality, City/Town/Village, State, District, Pincode, Email Address, Mobile Number, Landline with STD code.
- Choose a strong password of 8-10 characters with some special characters. To confirm password enter the Security Question and Security Answer. In case you forget the password it could be retrieved by using the Security Question.
- While entering the Security Pin do observe the image carefully or else the registration will not be complete.
- Upload a recent colored scanned photograph in the provided space. The photograph’s file size should be between 100kb to 4kb of 3.5 cm to 4.5 cm dimension.
- Payment should be done according to his/her gender category only.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed Class 10+2 in science stream (with Mathematics as one of the subject)
- Candidates must have done Intermediate Vocational Course Examination in the field of Computer science, Electronics Technology, Radio TV Technician, Automobile Engg. & Technician, Mining Geology, Electrical Domestic Appliances,
- An aspirant must have passed Class 10th and two years ITI Examination in one of the courses mentioned below.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Mech. Motor Vehicle, Machinist Grinder, Mech. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Draftsman Mechanical, Production & Manufacturing, Instrument Mechanic, Electrical, Electrician, Wireman, Electroplater, Surveyor, Draftsman Civil, Mech. General Electronics, Mech. Radio & T.V., Mech. Consumer Electronics, Mechanic Industrial Electronics, Electronics Mech., Mech. Computer Hardware, I.T. & E.S.M.
Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE) 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be available at the official website, four days before the Jharkhand Diploma (DECE LE). Candidates must carry their admit card at the exam center and It is mandatory to bring the admit card on the entrance exam day. In case, you will not produce the hall ticket at the exam centre than not participants in exam.Only register candidates can generate the admit card who have submitted the completely filled application form before the last date. Admit Card can be downloaded using the login details such as Application Number and Password.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.