Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has uploaded the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result online at its official website. The candidates who appeared in the entrance test can check their result by selecting the exam and entering their Roll Number/ Application Number in the specified fields. Candidates can check the OMR Sheet until June 15, 2019. The exam conducting body will prepare a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. The candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2019. The detailed information regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result is mentioned here, candidates can check for the same.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result
The result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 entrance examination has been uploaded online by the Board at the official website. Candidates can check the schedule for declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result below.
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Exam Date||26 May 2019|
|Declaration of result (OMR Sheet)||Available until 15 Jun 2019|
Result: Click Here to check the result of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
Official website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to Check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result
The candidates who will appear for the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 entrance examination can check their result by simply following the instructions mentioned below:
- Click on the RESULT link on the official website to check the result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019.
- Select the exam.
- Enter the Roll Number or Application Number in the required field.
- Click on the “Search” button to check the result.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain the equal score in the entrance test, the tie will be resolved by considering the following rules in the order as mentioned below.
- The candidate who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Physics will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered, i..,e the candidate who was born earlier will be given high preference.
- If the tie is not resolved still, the alphabetical first name of the candidates will be considered.
Re-evaluation and Rechecking
There shall be no provision of re-evaluation, reissue etc., and no correspondence will be considered in this regard.
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to participate for the counselling. The counselling schedule and other details will be provided through notification. The selected candidates who wish to participate for the counselling shall be required to pay the counselling fee as per the guidelines of the Board. At the time of counselling, candidates must bring the relevant documents in proof of date of birth, academic qualification, category etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.