For Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admission, there is an entrance examination namely, Polytechnic Entrance Competitive Examination (PECE 2019) which is going to be conducted by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). Admit Card for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 exam has been issued by JCECEB. The Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 will be conducted to shortlist the candidates for admission to the Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic session 2019. Before applying for the entrance exam, candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The detailed information regarding the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admission is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Category wise candidates list for counselling 2019 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
- The login and online registration for second round counselling 2019 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019
The official notification regarding admission for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 has been released by the Board on the official website. Interested candidates can apply online from the official website. The important dates regarding Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admission are mentioned below.
|Online application process begins from||28 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the completed application form|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded by||22 May 2019|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 exam date||26 May 2019|
|Declaration of result (OMR sheet)||available until 15 Jun 2019|
|Counselling registration||28 Jun – 04 Jul 2019|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||06 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Seat allotment after payment of Partial Admission Fee (Non Refundable)-issue of allotment Letter||08 to 09 Jul 2019|
|Report to Concern Institute for Admission as or before the date mention in allotment letter||10 to 12 Jul 2019|
|Auto Upgrade of allotment and, issue of allotment letter||11 Jul 2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||11 to 12 Jul 2019|
|Online registration, Payment of registration fee and choice filling for 2nd round of counselling||07 – 08 Aug 2019|
|2nd Round Seat Allotment||10 Aug 2019|
|Report to concern institute for admission||10 to 14 Aug 2019|
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Counselling
The candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to participate in the counseling. The counseling schedule and other details will be provided through notification. The selected candidates who wish to participate for the counseling shall be required to pay the counseling fee as per the guidelines of the Board. At the time of counseling, candidates must bring the relevant documents in proof of date of birth, academic qualification, category, etc.
- Click here to check the list of candidates allotted in second round of counselling.
- Click here to check the list of candidates allotted seats in 2 round under TFW Quota.
- Click here to check the category wise candidates list for counselling 2019.
- Click here to register for online counseling.
- Click here to Login for counseling 2019.
- Click here to check the revised list of admitted candidates of different Polytechnic whose Seat Allotment/Admission has been Cancelled due to incorrect allotment.
- Click here to check the Guidelines for online counseling.
- Click here to check Mock Counselling & Choice Filling.
- Click here to check the Counselling Procedures.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of the entrance examination of Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 has released by the Board on the official website as per the schedule. The answer key can help the candidates to analyze their performance in the written exam and, on the basis of this, candidates can predict the outcomes.
Final Answer Key:
- Click here to check the Final/Revised Answer key
- Click here to check the solution of the questions by Expert on which objections were raised by the Candidates.
- Click here to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key for Set A
- Click here to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key for Set B
- Click here to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key for Set C
- Click here to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Answer Key for Set D
- Click here to check the notification regarding answer key.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the Board. The eligibility criteria to apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 is as follows:
- The aspirants must be a Permanent/Local resident of Jharkhand.
- There is no age limit except for Mining Engineering branch in which minimum age should be 17 years as on 1st July of the examination year.
- Must have passed class 10th or equivalent examination with at least 35% mark.
- The candidates who will be appearing for 10th or equivalent examination or have appeared and their result is yet to be announced are also eligible to apply.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 – Application Form
The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2019 has been released on the official website as per the schedule. The application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 admission can be filled and submitted by online mode only. The steps for filling the application form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- Candidates have to visit the official website.
- The applicants need to provide their personal details, educational qualification details, communication details in the online application.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the specifications.
- Proceed to make payment for the application fees through online mode.
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details entered are correct as once the fee payment is done, candidates shall not be able to edit any information in the application form.
- It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 – Admit Card
The candidates who submitted their application form for Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2019 duly completed in all aspects will be able to download their admit card for the entrance examination from the JCECEB official website. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their Application Number and Password as provided to them at the time of submitting the online application.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of the entrance examination for Jharkhand Polytechnic Admission 2019, on the basis of last year exam, is mentioned below. Candidates can check for the same.
- Duration of the exam: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Medium of the Test: Bilingual, i.,e, in English and Hindi
- Total Marks: 150
- Nature of the questions: MCQ
- For every correct answer, the candidates will be awarded 1 mark.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
- If there is more than one selected answer. it will consider as a wrong answer and marks will be deducted.
Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 Result
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam will be able to check their result by entering their Roll Number/ Application Number. The result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 shall be uploaded online at the Board’s official website. The candidates will be selected for admission to the academic year 2019 on the basis of their performance in the written exam.
- Click here to check the seat matrix of diploma courses.
- Click here to check the Seat matrix for PPP mode institutions.
- Click here to check the Institute wise seat matrix for PH category.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
For more information about Jharkhand Polytechnic 2019 – Download Information Brochure.