The Board has upload the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018 online at its official website. The candidates who was appeared in the entrance test can check their result by selecting the exam and entering their Roll Number/ Application Number in the specified fields. The exam conducting body will prepare a merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance test. The candidates who will make through the merit list will be allowed to participate for the Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018. To participate for the counselling, the candidates need to pay an amount either by Credit Card or Debit Card. Candidates can check more details about the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018 from the article below.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018
The result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 will be uploaded online at the Board’s official website. Candidates can check the schedule for declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018 and other admission formalities in the table below:
|Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018||Date|
|Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 exam date||19 May 2018|
|Declaration of Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018||11 Jun 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result.
Official Website: www.jceceb.nic.in.
How to Check the Jharkhand Polytechnic Result 2018?
The candidates who appeared for the entrance test can check their result by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the link which will be provided on this page to check the result for Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018.
- Select the exam.
- Enter the Roll Number or Application Number in the required field.
- Click on the “Search” button to check the result.
Notification Regarding the Jharkhand Polytechnic 2018 Result is given below.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain the equal score in the entrance test, the tie will be resolved by considering the following rules in the order as mentioned below:
- The candidate who will obtain higher marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is not resolved, the candidates with higher marks in Physics will be given preference.
- If the tie still exists, the date of birth of the candidate will be considered, i..,e the candidate who was born earlier will be given high preference.
- If the tie is not resolved still, the alphabetical first name of the candidates will be considered.
Re-evaluation and Rechecking
There shall be no provision of re-evaluation, reissue etc., and no correspondence will be considered in this regard.
Jharkhand Polytechnic Counselling 2018
After the declaration of the result, the candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be allowed to participate for the JCECEB PECE Counselling 2018. The candidates shall be called for counselling as per the rank secured by the candidate in the entrance test, The selected candidates shall have to pay an amount of Rs 400 (Rs. 250 in case of SC/ST/Female candidates of any category) by challan, postal order. Also, candidates must bring along the certificates in original and a set of photocopy of each at the time of counselling.