Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduation in Medical and Research will conduct JIPMER 2019. Through this exam, candidates can further apply for MBBS at its affiliated campuses. The admission will be offered by JIPMER Kalaikar and JIPMER Puducherry campuses. Candidates can check the Application Form which will be going to be released at the official website of JIPMER. Aspirants are advised to go through the instructions regarding the application procedure carefully and acquaint themselves before applying for the same. Firstly, candidates have to fill the application form and submit it within the time limit. If any of the candidates fail to submit it on time, the form will be rejected. Applicants can check the further details about the JIPMER Application Form 2019 from the article given below.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
As mentioned above JIPMER Application Form 2019 will be released on the official website. Dates for Online application and Last submission are yet to be announced. Candidates can visit the link below for more information. Applicants can check the tentative dates from the schedule given below.
|Release of JIPMER 2019 Application Form||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of April 2019|
Apply Form: JIPMER Application Form 2019 will be available at official website that is www.jipmer.edu.in
As per the previous year’s data, the expected application fee is mentioned below.
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / (P) UR||Rs 1500||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC / (P) OBC||Rs 1500|
|SC / ST / (P) SC / (P) ST||Rs 1200|
|NRI / OCI||Rs 3000|
|OPH||Exempted for application fee|
Mode Of Payments
Application fee payment can be done through the three methods mentioned below. No other method will be accepted other than these three.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
While making payment, applicants are advised not to refresh the payment page until the confirmation of final submission pops-up on your device.
How to Apply
- To apply for JIPMER 2019, Log on to website www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in.
- Navigate to the “Apply Online” button.
- Acquaint yourself with all the instructions.
- Fill up the application form carefully and note down the registration number.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature in requisite format.
- Black and White Photographs will not be accepted.
- Candidate’s name and date must be written on the photograph.
- Proceed to pay.
- Take out a printout of the confirmation page.
- Keep that printout and payment receipt as a proof for the further use.
Particulars required to fill in Application Form
- Personal Details of the candidate. (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Parent’s Information, Address, Nationality, Category).
- Parent’s Total Annual Income.
- Address Proof. ( Valid Govt. ID Number)
- Educational Qualification.
- Year of Passing.
- Percentage of Marks.
- District, State to which the candidate belongs to.
- Mode of Question paper language.
- Choice of Examination Center.
- Upload the passport size photo and signature in the specified place given in the form.