JIPMER 2019 Application Form has been released online on March 06, 2019 at 11 AM. The last date to submit the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form is April 12, 2019. To be eligible to fill the Application Form, the students should have completed 17 years of age and should have passed 10+2 exam Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology, and English. The application form JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam is releasing at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. It is released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduation in Medical and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The JIPMER Application Form is released by online mode only. Check here complete details on JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019.
—> Free Mock Test <—
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Last year a total of 1,97,751 candidates registered for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. The candidates can check the complete schedule for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|JIPMER 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release of JIPMER 2019 Application Form||06 March 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form||12 April 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card releasing on||20 May to 02 Jun 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam date||02 Jun 2019|
The application process for JIPMER MBBS 2019 is over now.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Fee
The application process is said to be completed only if the aspirants have paid the Application Fee. For JIPMER MBBS 2019, the aspirants shall have to pay the following amount of fee.
|General (UR) / (P) UR||Rs. 1500||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC / (P) OBC||Rs. 1500|
|SC / ST / (P) SC / (P) ST||Rs. 1200|
|NRI / OCI||Rs. 3000|
|OPH||Exempted from application fee|
Mode Of Payment – Application fee payment can be done through the three methods mentioned below.
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
While making payment, applicants are advised not to refresh the payment page until the confirmation of final submission pops-up on your device.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Now, before the students proceed to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam, they should first check the Eligibility Criteria. Below we have given the eligibility criteria for JIPMER MBBS exam.
- The applicant should be an Indian National / Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2018, There is no upper age limit for this entrance exam.
- Should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics,
Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) or any other elective with English.
- Students should have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/OBC/OPH candidates in general category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination.
Documents Required to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
In the JIPMER Application Form, the candidates need to provide correct details in it. Hence, it is advised to the candidates to keep the following list of documents ready beforehand.
- Scanned image of the Photograph, Signature
- Class 10th and 12th Marksheet
- Caste / Tribe Certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
Image Specification for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
In the JIPMER Application Form, the candidates have to upload the scanned image of their passport size photograph and signature. The images are to be uploaded as per the specification, format, etc. The specifications for uploading the images are as provided below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||.jpg||20-200 KB||30mm width x 45mm Height|
|Signature||.jpg||20-200 KB||80mm Width X 35mm Height|
Important Instructions for Uploading Photograph
- The aspirants need to upload their recent passport size color photograph with a white background.
- The photo must be taken on or after January 31, 2019.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph.
Sample image of the Photo to be uploaded in JIPMER Application Form is…
How to Fill the JIPMER 2019 Application Form?
The aspirants can apply for JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2019 by simply following the step-by-step instructions as provided below.
Sep 1: Registration
- Click on the direct link provided on this page for JIPMER 2019 Registration.
- Next, the candidates need to register by entering details such as their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- On entering the details, click on the “Register” button.
- On submitting the registration details, the candidates will get a login link at their registered email id.
Step 2: Login
- To fill details in the JIPMER Application Form, the candidates need to log in using their User id and Password.
- To submit the details, click on the “Login” button.
- Then in the next screen, click on the “Go to Application Form” button on the top of the screen.
Step 3: Fill in Details in JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Next, the applicants need to fill in their Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, etc. The particulars which are required to be entered in the JIPMER Application Form are as follows:
- Name of the Applicant – Automatically filled as provided at the time of Registration
- Father’s Name – Enter your Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name – Enter your Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth – Automatically filled as provided at the time of Registration
- Gender – Select your Gender
- Category – Select Category from the drop-down menu
- Nationality – Select your Nationality from the drop-down menu
- Status of Qualifying Examination
- Name of the School/ College/ Institute
- City of the School/ College/ Institute
- Name of the Board/ University
- Month and Year of Passing
- Percentage obtained
- Parent’s Educational Background
- Parent’s/Guardian Occupation
- Parent’s Annual Income
- Complete address of the Candidate
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
ID proof details
- Select an ID proof from the drop-down menu
- Then provide the ID proof number
Exam City Preference – Here, the candidates need to select three (03) choice of Exam City for JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam.
Upload Images – After selecting the test centers, the candidates need to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature. After filling in all the necessary information, the candidates will then have to click on the “submit” button.
Step 4: Pay Application Fee
On completion of the above-given steps, the candidates will have to pay the required amount of application fee. The registration fee is payable by Online mode only.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Test Centers
The test centers for JIPMER 2019 has been increased tremendously from 75 to 120. Last year, JIPMER exam was conducted only at 75 cities in India. The candidates can check the complete list of JIPMER 2019 Test Centers from the table below.
|Name of the State||Name of the City||Name of the State||Name of the City|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||Rourkela|
What Are Possible Reasons for Payment Failure?
The possible reasons due to which your transaction may not be successful are provided below:
- Bad internet connection
- Authorization failure
- Authentication failure – Wrong details entered
- Delayed notification
- Payment gateway failure
What If the Amount is Debited but the status says Transaction Unsuccessful?
In case if the transactions fail but the payment gets debited from the candidate’s account, then the amount gets automatically refunded by the bank within 30 working days. However, in case if you still do not get the refund after 30 days, then you can send the message to the concerned authorities do send message to the following email id, after which the status of the refund will be intimated.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
While sending the message, mention the following details:
- Application sequence No/User ID:
- Name of the Candidate
- Transaction ID No
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form Correction
The Institute does not provide the candidate the facility to edit details in the JIPMER Application Form after the payment is done and the candidates have submitted the application form. In case, if the candidate has made a mistake in the Application Form and submitted the form, it is advised that such a candidate should do fresh registration and submit a new form for JIPMER 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
The Institute issues the JIPMER Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019 only to those candidates who submit the Application Form before the last date with complete payment. The admit card will be available for download from May 02, 2019 till the date of the exam. To download it, you will require your User ID and Password. It consists of details such as date, timings, the address of the test center, etc. It is a mandatory document to be carried along with the ID proof. Digital copy of the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card is not allowed.
FAQs on JIPMER 2019 Application Form
Ques. I am pursuing 10+2 in Science stream for my CHSE exam. Can I apply for JIPMER 2019?
Ans. Yes, you can fill the JIPMER 2019 Application Form. However, remember that you should obtain the necessary qualifying marks at the time of admission. Until then your admission is on a provisional basis.
Ques. How can I check Application Status for JIPMER 2019?
Ans. There is no such facility by which the candidates can check the Application status. Once the candidates pay the application fee, they shall get a message that the payment was successful, which means that the application has been submitted successfully.
Ques. I have submitted the form, but by mistake, I have entered my name incorrect on it. What should I do?
Ans. It is advised that you should submit a new form as there is no form correction facility for the candidates.
If you have any confusion related to JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form, then do let us know in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.