JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018 is available online. Interested aspirants can apply for JIPMER B.Sc 2018 by registering at the JIPMER official website, i.e. jipmer.edu.in. before aspirants register for the entrance exam, ensure that the candidate fulfill the eligibility conditions. Applicants need to provide only valid Email ID and Mobile Number, as any information about the entrance exam will be intimidated by electronic means only.
The JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018 is to be filled and submitted by online mode only. No other mode of submitting the online application will be accepted. Applicants need to provide correct details, upload photo and signature as per the specification, provide their preferred course and exam city center. Ensure that the information provided in the application form is correct and submit it. The application fee for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 is to be paid by online mode only. Candidates can check all the details about JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018 in the table below.
JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018
The expected date for commencement of JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018 is given in the table below
|Online registration begins from||25 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submitting the application form||25 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply Online Application Form of JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2018.
Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
The applicant belonging to different categories need to pay the following application fees:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs. 1,200|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1,200|
|SC/ST & P-SC||Rs. 1,000|
|OPH||Exempted from the Application Fees|
Mode of Payment
The application fee for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 is to paid by the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
How to Apply for JIPMER B.Sc 2018?
Follow the instructions given below to apply online:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to register online.
- Aspirants need to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID in the respective fields and submit it.
- On completing the registration process, login credentials i.e., User ID and Password and Login Link will be sent to the candidate’s registered mail ID.
Step 2: Fill in other required details in the JIPMER B.Sc Online Application Form 2018
- Click on the login link and enter the User ID and Password.
- Fill in all the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Contact Details, Preferred Exam City, etc.
- Submit to proceed to upload Photograph and signature in the online application.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After filling in the details, applicants need to upload scanned photograph, signature and community/ OPH Certificate (if applicable) as per the specifications given below:
|Images to be uploaded||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Community / OPH Certificate (if applicable)||JPEG/JPG/PDF||–||800 KB||–||–|
- The photograph must be taken with a placard being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- For signature, applicants should sign on a white sheet paper with a black ball point pen.
Step 4: Make payment for the Application Fees
- After completing the above mentioned steps, proceed to pay the application fees.
- The application fees is to be paid via online mode only. No other mode of paying the application fees will be accepted.
Step 5: Final submission and take print out of the application form
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details filled in the application form are correct.
- On completion of the above mentioned steps, applicants can take a print out of the application form and keep it with themselves for future reference.