JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form will be released on April 18, 2019. The last date to submit the application form for JIPMER BSc entrance exam 2019 is May 24, 2019. The candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 if they belong to General (UR), P- UR. OBC, P-OBC, and Rs. 1000 in case of SC/ST, P-SC category. Only those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Botany/ Zoology are eligible to fill JIPMER BSc Application Form 2019. It is going to be released online at jipmer.edu.in by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER). The application form is released for candidates to apply for admission in BSc Nursing, BASLP, and BSc Allied Medical Sciences courses. The candidates can check complete details on JIPMER BSc Application Form 2019 from this page.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form
The application form JIPMER BSc 2019 is released by online mode only. No offline application form is released by Institute. Hence you should use Internet Explorer (version 11) or Mozilla Firefox (48 to 57) or Google Chrome (50 to 63) to fill JIPMER BSc Application Form. Check the complete schedule for JIPMER BSc Registration 2019 from the table below.
|JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online registration for JIPMER BSc entrance exam 2019 begins from||18 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submitting JIPMER BSc Application Form 2019||24 May 2019|
|JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket is issued to the candidates on||To be announced|
|JIPMER BSc 2019 exam date||23 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: The JIPMER B.Sc Application Form 2019 is going to be released online at the website, jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Fees
To submit the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form, the aspirants shall have to pay the same amount of application fee as last year. The applicant belonging to different categories need to pay the following application fee:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC||Rs. 1,000 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from the Application Fees|
Mode of Payment
The above-given application fee for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2019 can be paid by the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
How to Apply for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2019?
The aspirants can successfully apply for the entrance exam by simply following the instructions as given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to register online for JIPMER BSc exam 2019.
- Aspirants need to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Email ID in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Register” button to submit the details.
- On completing the registration process, the candidates will get their login credentials i.e., User ID and Password. Furthermore, a Login Link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
Step 2: Log In Using User ID and Password
- Click on the login link which is sent to your registered email id.
- Now, enter your User ID and Password in the provided spaces.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details and proceed to the next step which is filling in details in the Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in details in JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form
- After successfully logging in, the candidates need to click on the “Go to Application Form” tab on the top of the page.
- In the next screen, the aspirants need to fill in their Personal Details, academic qualification details, etc in the JIPMER BSc Application Form.
Course Applied For
- Here, the aspirants need to select the course for which you want to apply for from the drop-down menu
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- PWD status
- Name of the Qualifying examination board
- Year of Passing
- Marks obtained
- In this section, the aspirants need to enter their complete address
- Choose your city, district
- Enter your Pincode
- Enter your personal or parent’s Email id
- Enter your own or parent’s Mobile Number
ID Proof Details
- Choose the ID proof from the drop-down menu and enter the ID number in the provided space.
Exam City Preference
- Here you will have to give at least 3 test center preferences from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After entering the details as mentioned above, the applicants need to upload the scanned image of their photograph, and signature.
- To upload the images, click on the “Click Here to Upload” button.
- Choose the image which you want to upload and proceed to the next step which is payment of Application Fee.
Step 4: Make payment for the Application Fees
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, proceed to pay the application fees.
- The application fees are to be paid via online mode only. No other mode of paying the application fees will be accepted.
Step 5: Final submission and take print out of the application form
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details filled in the application form are correct.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, applicants can take a print out of the application form and keep it with themselves for future reference.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Photo and Signature Specifications
In the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature, and other relevant documents. Now, before the candidates proceed to upload the images, prepare these are per the instructions as below.
Instructions for Uploading Photograph/ Signature
- You will have to upload your colored passport size photograph
- The background of the photo should be light, preferably white.
- Remember that Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- Another important point is that the photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate with the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph on it. Photographs without name and date shall not be accepted.
- The Signature should be done in running handwriting with Black/ Blue ink pen.
- Signature done in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
Specifications for the Images
The candidates need to upload the images as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Community / OPH Certificate (if applicable)||JPEG/JPG/PDF||–||800 KB||–||–|
Documents Required to Fill in Details in JIPMER BSc Application Form 2019
Request for change in the details provided in the application form will not be considered, after the final submission the Online application. Hence, in order to fill-in correct details, it is advised that they should keep the following list of documents ready for filling in details in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form.
|Documents/ Details required||Requirement for|
|SSLC/10th Std Marks Card||To fill in your name, date of birth and educational qualification details|
|ID proof||To fill in the relevant details of the chosen ID proof|
|Email ID||Personal or Parent’s Email id; Furthermore, it should be kept active till the end of the admission process|
|Mobile Number||Personal or Parent’s Mobile number; Furthermore, it should be kept active till the end of the admission process|
|Photograph of the candidate||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form|
|Signature of the candidate||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form|
|Community/ OPH Certificate||Scanned copy to be uploaded in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form|
|Class 12th mark sheet||To fill in academic qualification details|
Reason for Rejection of JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form
There is no facility for the candidates to check the status of acceptance or rejection of the JIPMER BSc 2019 application form. Furthermore, the Institute does not inform the candidates through SMS/ Email about their application status. However, the Institute can reject the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form of those candidates who fall under any of the below categories.
- Students who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Those who fail to obtain the minimum specified marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or 10+2)
- Those who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste is not listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has not been submitted in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- Candidates who have applied under SC/ST Categories without a valid Certificate as in the prescribed format from the Competent Authority.
- Candidates who have applied under Puducherry status with no valid proof.
- Uploaded images without the placard and name of the candidate and date of taking the photo on it.
- Application Form submitted after the last date
JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card
The Institute releases the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card for only those candidates who complete the application form in all aspects and submit it before the last date. The candidates can download their Admit Card by online mode only. No hard copy of the JIPMER BSc Hall Ticket is going to be sent to the candidates by post. To download it, you need to log in by entering the User Id and Password as obtained at the time of registration. You must carry a color print out of the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket on the day of the exam.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to fill JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form.
- The aspirants should have attained the age of 17 years as on December 31, 2019.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for the entrance exam
- The students should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the NCERT.
- Candidates must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology and English individually. Furthermore, you should have secured 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology in the qualifying examination.
- In case of SC/ ST/ OPH/ OBC category, the candidates should have obtained a minimum of 40% marks (45% in case of OPH candidates in general category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology taken together.
- The candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (+2) Vocational Stream with
Medical Laboratory Assistant or any equivalent examination are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
Click here for User Guideline for JIPMER B.Sc Application Form.
If you have any question related to the JIPMER BSc 2019 Application Form, then do let us know in the comment section below.