JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form will be released by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) online on its official website. Candidates who have passed the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany & Zoology and English in 10+2 exam and should have obtained at least 50% marks taken together are eligible to apply for this Exam. Candidates should first check the detailed Eligibility Criteria mentioned in the Eligibility Criteria Section before applying Online. Aspirants should keep the relevant documents and scanned images ready before filling Application Form. Detailed information regarding JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form are provided below.
JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form
Candidate should fill the details in the application form very carefully, if approved the information provided by the candidate will be considered throughout the admission process. Candidate should note that if they fill the application form well in advance they will be able to avoid the last minute issues. Expected important dates for JIPMER BSc Registration 2020 have been provided in the schedule table below.
|JIPMER BSc Application 2020||Important Dates|
|Release of Online Application Form||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form||3rd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||3rd week of Jun 2020|
Apply Online: Candidate will be able to fill the JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form on the official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in as per schedule.
JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Fees
Candidates must know about the JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam Application Fee before filling out the Application Form. JIPMER BSc Application form is accepted only after doing the Application fee payment. We have provided last years application fee for reference purpose. Candidates have to pay the Application Fee as per there category specification. They can check the details from below:
|Category||Application Fee Charges|
|General (UR) & P- UR||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC & P-OBC||Rs. 1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST & P-SC||Rs. 1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|PWD||Exempted from the Application Fees|
- Mode of Payment: Application Fees can be paid by the candidate using any one of the following modes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Steps to Apply for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2020?
Candidate will be able to fill the application form in two ways, first directly if they click on the link which will be provided above or by visiting the official website. By following the steps provided below candidates will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
Step 1: Registration
- Go on the official website of JIPMER. On the official website candidate have to look for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2020.
- After the candidate have clicked on the JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2020 link, a new window will be displayed on which the they will be asked to fill certain details for registration.
- The candidate have to fill details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Date of Birth in the respective section.
- After the candidate have filled all the details, they need to click on the “Register” button for generating User ID and Password.
- The canddiate will receive an email with there login credentials such as User ID and Password, a Login Link will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
Step 2: Log In Using User ID and Password
- Candidate will have to click on the login link which will be sent to there registered email id.
- After which the candidate will have to login which they will be able by entering there User ID and Password in the provided spaces as shown in the image below.
- Once the candidate have entered the User ID and password they need to click on the “Login” button to submit the details and proceed to the next step which is filling in details in the Application Form.
Step 3: Fill in details in JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form
- After successfully logging in, the candidates need to click on the “Go to Application Form” tab on the top of the page.
- In the next screen, the aspirants need to fill in their Personal Details, academic qualification details, etc in the JIPMER BSc Application Form.
Course Applied For
- Here, the aspirants need to select the course for which you want to apply for from the drop-down menu
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- PWD status
- Name of the Qualifying examination board
- Year of Passing
- Marks obtained
- In this section, the aspirants need to enter their complete address
- Choose your city, district
- Enter the Pincode
- Enter your personal or parent’s Email id
- Enter your own or parent’s Mobile Number
ID Proof Details
- Choose the ID proof from the drop-down menu and enter the ID number in the provided space.
Exam City Preference
- Here you will have to give at least 3 test center preferences from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Upload Photograph and Signature
- After entering the above details, the next part is to upload the scanned images as per specifications given in above section.
- To upload the images, click on the “Click Here to Upload” button.
- Choose the image which you want to upload and proceed to the next step which is payment of Application Fee.
Step 4: Make payment for the Application Fees
- After completing the above-mentioned steps, proceed to pay the application fees.
- The application fees are to be paid via online mode only. No other mode of paying the application fees will be accepted.
Step 5: Final submission and take a print out of the application form
- Before finally submitting the online application, ensure that the details filled in the application form are correct.
- On completion of the above-mentioned steps, applicants can take a print out of the application form and keep it with themselves for future reference.
Documents Required to Fill JIPMER BSc Application Form 2020
Candidates should carry relevant documents ready for filling Application Form which will help you in ease of applying Online. Request for change in the details provided in the application form will not be considered, after the final submission the Online application. We have listed below the Important Documents required while filling JIPMER BSc Application Form 2020:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate (Xth/XIIth Marksheet)showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of the Photograph of Candidate.
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of community/OPH certificate issued by competent authority.
- A Scanned copy of Valid Photo ID Proof.
- Personal or Parent’s Email id; Furthermore, it should be kept active till the end of the admission process.
- Scanned copy to be uploaded in the JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form.
JIPMER BSc 2020 Image Specifications
In the JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form, the aspirants have to upload the scanned images of their passport size photo, signature, and other relevant documents. While uploading Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature and Category Certificate candidates should must follow these points mentioned below for proper uploading of these Images.
Instructions for Uploading Photograph/ Signature
- You will have to upload your coloured passport size photograph
- The background of the photo should be light, preferably white.
- Remember that Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- Another important point is that the photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate with the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph on it. Photographs without name and date shall not be accepted.
- The Signature should be done in running handwriting with Black/ Blue ink pen.
- Signature done in Capital Letters will not be accepted.
Specifications for the Images
The candidates need to upload the images as per the specifications are given below.
|Image to Upload||Photo||Signature||Community/OPH Certificate (if applicable)|
|Minimum Size||10 KB||10 KB||–|
|Maximum Size||80 KB||80 KB||80 KB|
|Width||30 mm||80 mm||–|
|Height||45 mm||35 mm||–|
JIPMER BSc 2020 Hall Ticket
The Institute releases the JIPMER BSc 2020 Admit Card for only those candidates who complete the application form in all aspects and submit it before the last date. Hall Ticket for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam will be released within 2-3 weeks after the end date of Application Form. Candidates should visit the official website of JIPMER for downloading the Hall Ticket (Link Provided above). For Downloading Hall Ticket candidates have to login through their User Id and Password generated at the time of filling Application Form. Hall Ticket is mandatory to candidates for entering into the exam hall on the day of the exam. Candidates have to bring relevant documents for verification purposes along with Hall ticket.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) offeres admission into Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) with bed strength of Sanctioned 2134 and a Nursing College. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses are offered in 43 disciplines. Surgical Oncology and Surgical Gastroenterology also offer D.M./ M.Ch. Courses. Full-time Ph.D. Programs are available in eleven disciplines as on date. Master of Public Health, Post Basic Diploma Courses in Nursing were started in January 2014.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- Do I need to send a hard copy of JIPMER BSc Application form 2020 after completion?
Ans- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy. They will only need to fill and submit the application form online.
2- Can I get my application fee refunded after submission of application form of JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2020?
Ans- No, candidates will not be allowed for a refund after submission of application fee.
3- My 12th Board result has not been announced. I am Eligible for this Exam?
Ans- Yes, you are eligible for this exam, but you have to fulfil the other eligibility criteria with this thing to appear for the exam (you can read the Eligibility Criteria which is mentioned in the above section)
4- Is there any form of Application Correction method after registering for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2020?
Ans- No, You can correct the details only before final submission of the details entered.
5- What is the upper age limit for applying to this Exam?
Ans- There is no upper age limit for applying for this exam.
If you have any question related to the JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form, then do let us know in the comment section below.
Insofar, official details of JIPMER BSc 2020 Application Form have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as information brochure releases, details will be updated here.