JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket can be downloaded from June 10, 2019, onwards. It is released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER) online at jipmer.edu.in. To download the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card, candidates need to log in by entering their user id and password. It contains detail of the exam like date, timings, address of the test center, etc. The entrance exam is scheduled for June 22, 2019. Carry a print out of the admit card with an original id proof on the day of the test. Check more details on JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card from this page.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket
It is advised to the candidates to download the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card from their PC. Also, you can easily download the Admit Card on your system and retrieve it if the original is lost or damaged. The candidates can check the schedule for JIPMER BSc Hall Ticket 2019 from the table below.
|JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket||Date|
|Issuance of JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card||17 Jun 2019|
|JIPMER BSc 2019 entrance exam date||22 Jun 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download the admit card for JIPMER BSc 2019.
Before appearing for any entrance exam it is important to prepare yourself. The mock tests are very helpful for the candidates who want to appear for the exam. Mock test helps the students to cover the syllabus more easily, also through these tests, the candidates can better understand the pattern of the exam. In order to prepare better for the exam candidates can use the link given below;
Mock Test: Click here to practice the mock test for the examination.
How to Download JIPMR BSc Hall Ticket if Forgot Login Details?
For downloading the JIPMER BSc admit card candidates require two important login credentials – User ID and Password. If a candidate does remember their JIPMER 2019 login details, then in such a case, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions below:
How to Get User ID for downloading the JIPMER BSc Admit Card?
JIPMER, Puducherry sends the User ID on the candidate’s registered email id and mobile number. Hence, it is advised that a candidate should check their email id and mobile number to get the same. Furthermore, you should check your spam folder as sometimes messages to get stored in spam.
How to get your Password for JIPMER BSc 2019 Login?
Step 1: Click on the link which will be given on this page for downloading the JIPMER Admit Card.
Step 2: Next, on the Admit card download login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
Step 3: To get your Password, enter your User ID in the specified field.
Step 4: Click on the “Get Password” button.
How to Download JIPMER BSc Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2019 follow the instructions given below:
Step 1: Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
Step 2: Next, enter your User ID and Password as obtained at the time of registration.
Step 3: Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
Step 4: In the next screen, the candidates can download and take a print out of the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card.
What Documents to Carry to JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam Center?
On the day of the examination, the candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Center only after showing the following documents:
- A printed copy of the JIPMER BSc Admit Card
- Original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- E-Aadhar with a validated digital signature
Note: Candidates who have passed or appearing in Class 12th examination from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) can also be considered in addition to the ID proof mentioned above due to non-implementation of Aadhar scheme.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with the photograph
What Not to Carry for JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam?
The candidates must not carry any of the following lists of items at the JIPMER BSc 2019 Test Center. Candidates found in possession of any of the listed items shall not be allowed to sit for the test.
- You are not allowed to carry any paper except for the Admit Card and ID proof inside the exam center.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory,
earphones and other electronic gadgets etc. are considered as unfair means
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
Details Given on the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card
The following details will be printed on the Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate.
- Exam date and timings
- Roll Number
- Address for the exam centre
- Contact Number of the candidate
- Mail Id of the candidate
- Important Instructions for the candidates
A sample image of the JIPMER BSc Admit card is given below…
Important Instructions For the Candidates
- It is advised to the candidates to report at the exam centre at least 2 hours before the test.
- Since the candidates are allotted the test centre within the perimeter of 20 to 25 km from the main city. Hence, the applicants should visit the exam venue one day prior to the exam date.
- Biometric fingerprint and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination
inside the examination hall.
- There is going to be Biometric fingerprint capture, it is advised that the female candidates should not put mehndi or henna on their hand as this may cause trouble for identification.
- Do not forget to sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet.
FAQs on JIPMER BSc Admit Card
Q. Can I request to change my exam centre?
A. The exam centre once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed.
Q. I do not remember my User ID. What should I do?
A. In case if the candidate does not remember the User ID/ Password, they can retrieve it from their Email ID as sent at the time of registration.
Q. Due to some reason, I may not be able to appear for the entrance exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee that I paid?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Can I request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card?
A. The authorities do not accept any request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam Centers
The examination centers for JIPMER BSc 2019 exam are in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below:
JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam Pattern
JIPMER BSc 2019 entrance test is an online computer-based test of 1 hour and 30 minutes. There are 100 MCQ type questions which a candidate need to solve from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Language & Comprehension, and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning. The distribution of question in each of these sections are as follows:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
- For a correct answer, candidates get +1 marks.
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect response, hence, no marks are deducted.