JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket will be going to be released online by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry (JIPMER). The JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card can be downloaded by online mode only from the website, jipmer.edu.in. The entrance exam for JIPMER BSc 2019 is scheduled to be held on June 23, 2019. To download it you will require to enter your User ID and Password. The JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card consist of personal details of the candidates, exam details such as date, timings, the address of the test center etc. Check more details on JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card from this page.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket
It is advised to the candidates to download the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card from their PC. Also, you can easily download the Admit Card on your system and retrieve it if the original is lost or damaged. The candidates can check the schedule for JIPMER BSc Hall Ticket 2019 from the table below.
|JIPMER BSc 2019 Hall Ticket/ Admit Card||Date|
|Issuance of JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card||A week or two before the test|
|JIPMER BSc 2019 entrance exam date||23 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: The Admit Card will be announced on www.jipmer.edu.in.
How to Download JIPMER BSc Admit Card 2019?
To download the admit card for JIPMER BSc Entrance Exam 2019 follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Next, enter your User ID and Password as obtained at the time of registration.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- In the next screen, the candidates can download and take a print out of the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card.
Details Given on the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card
The following details will be printed on the Admit Card 2019:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate.
- Exam date and timings
- Roll Number
- Address for the exam center
- Contact Number of the candidate
- Mail Id of the candidate
- Important Instructions for the candidates
A sample image of the JIPMER BSc Admit card is given below…
What Documents to Carry to the Exam Center?
On the day of the examination, the candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Center only after showing the following documents:
- A printed copy of the JIPMER BSc Admit Card
- Original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- E-Aadhar with a validated digital signature
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in Class 12th examination from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) can also be considered in addition to the ID proof mentioned above due to non-implementation of Aadhar scheme.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with the photograph
What Not to Carry to the JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam Center?
The candidates must not carry any of the following list of items at the JIPMER BSc 2019 Test Center. Candidates found in possession of any of the listed items shall not be allowed to sit for the test.
- You are not allowed to carry any paper except for the Admit Card and ID proof inside the exam center.
- Cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory,
earphones and other electronic gadgets etc. are considered as unfair means
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or food & snacks are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
What to Do If There Is Any Error/ Discrepancy in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card?
The details in the JIPMER BSc 2019 Admit Card is printed as per the information provided by the candidate in the Application Form. The candidates shall not be given the provision to submit the request for rectification or change of any details in the JIPMER BSc Hall Ticket under any circumstance.
JIPMER BSc 2019 Exam Centers
The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below:
- New Delhi
Important Instructions For the Candidates
- It is advised to the candidates to report at the exam center at least 2 hours before the test.
- Since the candidates are allotted the test center within the perimeter of 20 to 25 kms from the main city. Hence, the applicants should visit the exam venue one day prior to the exam date.
- Biometric finger print and image capture will be done for every candidate on the day of Examination
inside the examination hall.
- There is going to be Biometric fingerprint capture, it is advised that the female candidates should not put mehndi or henna on their hand as this may cause trouble for identification.
- Do not forget to sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet.
Frequently Asked Questions on JIPMER BSc Admit Card
Q. Can I request to change my exam center?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed.
Q. I do not remember my User ID. What should I do?
A. In case if the candidate does not remember the User ID/ Password, they can retrieve it from their Email ID as sent at the time of registration.
Q. Due to some reason, I may not be able to appear for the entrance exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee that I paid?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Can I request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card?
A. The authorities do not accept any request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card.