JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2018 will be made available for Online download only. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidate through the post. The admit card for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 will consist of candidate’s personal details and exam information such as timings and address for the examination. It is important that candidates should bring the admit card at the examination center.
It is advised to candidates to report at the examination center 2 hours before the commencement of the exam. At the examination center, candidates need to show the printed copy of the admit card, a valid photo id proof in original and photocopy of the same. Those who will not bring the mentioned documents will not be allowed inside the examination center to appear for the test. Candidates can check about JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2018 from the article below.
JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2018
The schedule for conducting the JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 is given in the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card||11 to 30 Jun 2018|
|JIPMER B.Sc 2018 Entrance Exam date||30 Jun 2018|
Admit Card: Admit Card will be announced on www.jipmer.edu.in.
How to Download the JIPMER B.Sc Admit Card 2018?
To download the admit card for JIPMER B.Sc Entrance Exam 2018 follow the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the admit card.
- Enter the User ID and Password as provided at the time of registration and submit it.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Details mentioned on the Admit Card 2018
The following details will be printed on the Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate.
- Exam date and timings
- Roll Number
- Address for the exam center
The examination centres are tentatively proposed in 7 cities all over India. List of Cities is as mentioned below:
- New Delhi
Documents to bring to the Exam Center
Candidates will be allowed to enter the Examination Center only after showing the following documents:
- Hard copy of the Admit Card
- Original and photocopy of any one of the following Photo ID proof:
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
- Candidates who have passed or appearing in Class 12th examination from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) can also be considered in addition to the ID proof mentioned above due to non-implementation of Aadhar scheme.
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with the photograph
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I request to change my exam center?
A. The exam center once allotted to the candidate will be final and cannot be changed.
Q. I do not remember my User ID. What should I do?
A. In case if the candidate does not remember the User ID/ Password, they can retrieve it from their Email ID as sent at the time of registration.
Q. Due to some reason, I may not be able to appear for the entrance exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee that I paid?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be accepted.
Q. Can I request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card?
A. The authorities do not accept any request for rectification/change of any details in the Admit card.