JIPMER DM, M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 for July Session – JIPMER DM, M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 for entrance examination will be available for downloading at jipmer.edu.in for those candidates whose applications are complete in all respects on or before the last date. JIPMER DM, M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 contains name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application, photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate; Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 – July Session
The Hall Ticket for JIPMER DM, M.Ch Admission 2018 will be issued by JIPMER. Candidates can download the JIPMER DM, M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 from the official website of JIPMER or by the link provided which will be provided below. Important dates are listed below.
|Download of Hall Ticket from||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
Admit Card: Admit card will be available at the official site i.e. jipmer.edu.in.
How to download JIPMER 2018 Hall Ticket online
- Click on the official link provided above for the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are required to login using the User Id and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- If the credentials are found valid, the applicant dashboard will appear.
- Look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link in the page and click on it.
- Admit Card will be displayed on screen.
- Save and Print the Admit card to appear in JIPMER DM, M.Ch 2018.
The Hall Ticket will contain
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket, which is mandatory for admission.
JIPMER Mock Test for DM, M.Ch is kind of facility is provided to the candidates for the sake of practice so that the candidates appearing for the JIPMER Entrance Exam can become familiar with the entrance exam pattern. The questions that will be asked in the actual exam will be different from that given in the mock test. The aim of JIPMER Mock Test is to help you practice better. Candidates can give mock test through the link provided below.
Insofar, official details of JIPMER DM/M.Ch Hall Ticket 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research releases JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.