JIPMER DM/ MCh Hall Ticket 2020 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) Puducherry has released the JIPMER DM/MCh hall ticket online at jipmer.edu.in. Registered applicants can download their admit card by logging in using their user id and password. Last date to download JIPMER DM/MCh Jan 2020 admit card is December 08, 2019. It is mandatory for candidates to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the entrance exam. It contains details of the candidate as well as exam. Check more information on JIPER DM/ MCh hall ticket 2020 from this page.
Latest: JIPMER DM/ MCH Jan 2020 admit card released. Download from the direct link below.
JIPMER DM/ MCh Hall Ticket 2020
The hall ticket for JIPMER DM/MCh Jan 2020 is issued by online mode only and no hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of JIPMER DM/MCh Jan 2020 hall ticket/ admit card from the table below.
|JIPMER DM/ MCh Hall Ticket 2020||Important dates|
|Issuance of hall ticket||13 Nov 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date to download JIPMER DM/MCh hall ticket||08 Dec 2019 (08:00 AM)|
|JIPMER DM/MCh Jan 2020 exam date||08 Dec 2019|
Download Here: Click here to download JIPMER DM/MCh hall ticket 2020.
How to download JIPMER 2020 Hall Ticket?
The hall ticket will be available to download after the application process is over. Don’t forget to take a print out of the hall ticket to the examination center. The steps to download the hall ticket is given below.
- Click on the direct link which is provided above for the JIPMER 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are required to log in using the User Id and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button after entering the details.
- If the credentials are found valid, the applicant dashboard will appear.
- Look for the ‘Download Admit Card’ link in the page and click on it.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and Print the Admit card to appear in JIPMER DM, M.Ch 2020.
Details mentioned in the Hall Ticket
- Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate
- Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she produces the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
Candidates are advised to preserve their Hall Ticket, which is mandatory for admission.
- Entrance Examination will be conducted through a Computer Based Test
- The duration of the examination shall be 1 hour 30 minutes (One hour and Thirty minutes).
Note: No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination unless he/she holds a valid “Hall Ticket” issued by the Institute and an ID proof of their identification.
Method of Examination
The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium only.
- The Entrance Examination consists of 100 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the concerned speciality and related fields.
- Candidates are advised to go through the Mock Test for computer based Test (online examination). Link for the mock test is available on JIPMER’s Website JIPMER D.M/M.Ch Entrance Examination link.
- The applicant can opt only for THREE EXAM CITIES.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference clicked by the applicant during on-line registration on a FIRST-CUM-FIRST served basis.
- Normally the first preference would be allotted. Depending upon local conditions, JIPMER reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preferences given by the applicant.
- NO request for change of centre would be considered under any circumstances.
- The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change; Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment.
- If seats for Entrance Exam are unavailable in the chosen 2 exam cities, nearby (exam) cities will be considered for venues.
All the major cities are available for choice of the exam centers. The candidates may choose three of the exam cities in the order of preferences. The exam cities available are given below.
- New Delhi
JIPMER Mock Test for DM, M.Ch is kind of facility is provided to the candidates for the sake of practice so that the candidates appearing for the JIPMER Entrance Exam can become familiar with the entrance exam pattern. The questions that will be asked in the actual exam will be different from that given in the mock test. The aim of JIPMER Mock Test is to help you practice better. Candidates can give mock test through the link provided below.
The result will be released on the official website (jipmer.edu.in). The rank secured by the candidates in the exam will be mentioned on it. The final admission in Doctor of Medicine (DM) / Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch) programmes will be on the granted on the basis of JIPMER DM M.Ch. The candidates qualifying will be called for counselling session.