JIPMER DM/MCh January 2020 Result / Merit List – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) will release the JIPMER DM / M.Ch result & rank-letter for January session on the official website (jipmer.edu.in). The JIPMER 2020 DM / M.Ch Result will be released separately for each course. The rank secured by the candidates in the exam will be mentioned on it. The final admission will be granted on the basis of Result and Merit List only. Candidates can check more details about JIPMER DM/MCh January 2020 Result / Merit List from this page.
JIPMER DM/MCh January 2020 Result / Merit List
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry will declare the result of JIPMER DM / M.Ch as overall and category-wise. The important dates of JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2020 are as follows.
|Date of Entrance Examination||01 Dec 2019|
|Date of publication of Merit List||To be announced!|
Result: JIPMER DM/MCh January 2020 Result / Merit List will be available at jipmer.edu.in.
How to Check the JIPMER DM/MCh January 2020 Result / Merit List
The result will be available online at the official website (jipmer.edu.in). The candidate will be able to download the result by using the User id and Password. The steps to check the result are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Check the dedicated link provided on it to reach the page where you need to login.
- Enter the User id and Password and the Check Result will be available there.
- Click on it to check the result and download it.
- Print the result for future use.
Tie Breaking Criteria
In case of two or more candidates securing equal Percentile in the entrance examination their inter se merit will be determined in the following order.
- Negative Marks: The candidate who has less negative mark will be placed higher than that of the other candidate.
- Aggregate Marks in Qualifying Examination: Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations.
- Age: If still the tie exists, the candidate elder by age will be ranked higher.
Admission to all candidates is based on the merit of the candidates and the availability of seats at the time of certificate verification. The list of candidates who qualify for Certificate Verification should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
Bio-metric fingerprint and image verification of the candidate will be done on the day of certificate verification. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the Certificate Verification apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
The Candidate should submit the following certificates in original along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall Ticket with Seal marked by Exam Venue Invigilator on the day of examination.
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Degree of the qualifying examination / Provisional pass Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar
- OCI Registration Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate from the University last studied.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (or State Medical Council)
- Registration of Additional Medical qualification with M.C.I
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be.
- Four Passport size colour photographs identical with the photograph uploaded in the application.
If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
JIPMER DM/ M.Ch Seats Intake
|Name of the Specialty||General Seats||Sponsored Seats|
|Paediatric Critical Care||2||—|
|Neuroimaging and Interventions||1||—|
Insofar, Official details for JIPMER DM, M.Ch 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JIPMER will release the information it will be updated here.JIPMER DM, M.Ch Entrance Exam