|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Result 2018 – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has released the JIPMER DM / M.Ch result 2018. The result has been released on jipmer.edu.in in a PDF format. The JIPMER 2018 DM / M.Ch has been released separately for each course. The rank secured by the candidates in the exam is mention on it. Candidate can check their result from the link below. The final admission in Doctor of Medicine (DM) / Master of Chirurgie (M.Ch) programmes will be on the granted on the basis of JIPMER DM M.Ch January 2018 Result and Merit List only. Candidates can check more details about JIPMER DM / M.Ch Result 2018 from this page.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Result 2018 – January Session
JIPMER DM, M.Ch Result 2018 Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry has declared the result of JIPMER DM / M.Ch as overall and category-wise. The candidates can check it all from the links below. The important dates of JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 is as follows:
|Date of Entrance Examination||19 Nov 2017|
|Date of publication of Merit List||24 Nov 2017|
|JIPMER DM / M.Ch Category-Wise Merit List can be accessed from the links below:|
|8931 DM Cardiology||8940 DM Medical Gastroenterology|
|8932 DM Clinical Immunology||8941 M.Ch Urology|
|8933 DM Paediatric Critical Care||8942 M.CH CTVS|
|8934 DM Neonatology||8943 M.CH Neurosurgery|
|8935 DM Neurology||8944 M.CH Surgical Gastroenterology|
|8937 DM Nephrology||8945 MCH Plastic Surgery|
|8938 Medical Oncology||8946 MCH Pediatrics Surgery|
|8939 DM Endocrinology||8947 MCH Surgical Oncology|
In case of two or more candidates securing equal Percentile in the entrance examination their inter se merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Negative Marks:- The candidate who have less negative mark will be placed higher than that of the other candidate.
- Aggregate Marks in Qualifying Examination:- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations
- Age: If still the tie exist, the candidate elder by age will be ranked higher
Original Certificates Required
The list of candidates who qualify for Certificate Verification should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of certificate verification. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the Certificate Verification apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
The Candidate should submit the following certificates in original along with one set of selfattested copies:
- Original Hall Ticket with Seal marked by Exam Venue Invigilator on the day of examination.
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Degree of the qualifying examination / Provisional pass Certificate (Permitted only for those candidates who passed MD/MS/DNB in 2017 as the case may be.)
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar
- OCI Registration Certificate issued by the Competent Authority ( If applicable).
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate from the University last studied.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (or State Medical Council)
- Registration of Additional Medical qualification with M.C.I
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave
with or without pay as the case may be(If applicable)
- Four Passport size colour photographs identical with the photograph uploaded in the application
If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.