JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Hall Ticket 2019 – Hall Tickets for the entrance examination will be available to download for eligible candidates, whose applications are complete and accurate in all respects as per schedule. The Hall Ticket is a very important document and must be taken care of. Admit card has been issued to the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket is issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
JIPMER M.Sc Nursing / PBD / MPH / Ph.D Hall Ticket 2019
Those candidates who filled their application as per schedule are eligible to download the admit card. Admit card has been available for download at official website jipmer.edu.in. Candidates can also download their admit card from the direct link provided below.
|Availability of Hall Ticket / Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||23 June 2019|
Admit Card: JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D Admit Card will be available to download on the official website: jipmer.edu.in.
How to download the JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Admit Card
- Visit the official website jipmer.edu.in or direct link that provided above.
- Navigate the link JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D.Admit Card 2018.
- Enter User Id and Password.
- Click on Login button.
- Take printout of Hall ticket and also save in pdf format for future references.
TThe Hall Ticket will contain (1) Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application (2) Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate (3) Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for admission/counseling.
Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
If during the course of examination, a candidate is found indulging in any of the following, he / she
shall be deemed to have used unfair means at the examinations and as such his / her result shall not be
declared but shall be marked as UNFAIR MEANS (U.F.M.) and debarred from taking this examination
permanently in future:
- Having in possession papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or
information relevant to the examination in the paper concerned;
- Giving or receiving assistance directly or indirectly of any kind or attempting to do so;
- Contacting or communicating or trying to do so with any person, other than the Examination
Staff, during the examination time in the examination center;
- Threatening any of the officials connected with the conduct of the examinations or threatening any
of the candidates;
- Using or attempting to use any other undesirable method or means in connection with the
- Cheating/ copying in the exam.
Insofar, official schedule of JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019 have been announced. other than that, information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JIPMER releases JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Entrance Exam 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.