JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Hall Ticket 2019 – Hall Tickets for the entrance examination will be available to download for eligible candidates, whose applications are complete and accurate in all respects as per schedule. The Hall Ticket is a very important document and must be taken care of. Admit card will be issued to the candidate’s submitting the form complete in all respects before the last date for submission of application form. The hall ticket is issued only after receipt of registration fees specified for the exam.
JIPMER M.Sc Nursing / PBD / MPH / Ph.D Hall Ticket 2019
Those candidates who filled their application as per schedule are eligible to download the admit card. Admit card will be available for download at the official website jipmer.edu.in. Candidates can also download their admit card from the direct link which will be provided below.
|Availability of Hall Ticket / Admit card||17 Jun 2019|
|Date of Entrance Exam||22 Jun 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D Admit Card.
Before appearing for any entrance exam it is important to prepare yourself. The mock tests are very helpful for the candidates who want to appear for the exam. Mock test helps the students to cover the syllabus more easily, also through these tests, the candidates can better understand the pattern of the exam. In order to prepare better for the exam candidates can use the link given below;
Mock Test: Click here to practice the mock test for the examination.
How to download the JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Admit Card
- Visit the official website jipmer.edu.in or direct link that provided above.
- Navigate the link JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D.Admit Card 2018.
- Enter User Id and Password.
- Click on Login button.
- Take printout of Hall ticket and also save in pdf format for future references.
TThe Hall Ticket will contain (1) Name and date of birth as typed by the candidate in the application (2) Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate (3) Examination City allotted and Roll Number.
NO change in the category/age/name/DOB (Date of Birth) will be entertained after submission of application. The candidates in such case have to apply afresh before the closing date.
Request for rectification / change of any other details in the hall ticket shall NOT be considered under any circumstance.
Candidates are advised to preserve their hall ticket which is mandatory for admission/counseling.
Candidates will NOT be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless he/she produce the hall ticket from the JIPMER website at the exam centres along with ID proof in original & a photocopy of the same.
If during the course of examination, a candidate is found indulging in any of the following, he / she shall be deemed to have used unfair means at the examinations and as such his / her result shall not be declared but shall be marked as UNFAIR MEANS (U.F.M.) and debarred from taking this examination permanently in future:
- Having in possession papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or information relevant to the examination in the paper concerned;
- Giving or receiving assistance directly or indirectly of any kind or attempting to do so;
- Contacting or communicating or trying to do so with any person, other than the Examination Staff, during the examination time in the examination center;
- Threatening any of the officials connected with the conduct of the examinations or threatening any of the candidates;
- Using or attempting to use any other undesirable method or means in connection with the examination.
- Cheating/ copying in the exam.