JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. Entrance Exam Result 2019 – The result has been displayed on the Notice Board of Academic Section, JIPMER and also be available at JIPMER website at www.jipmer.edu.in. Candidates can download their marks/Rank card from the website portal. The results of individual candidates will NOT be communicated in any other form/manner. The Merit list will be drawn Category-wise. Get here complete details of JIPMER M.Sc Nursing / PBD / PGD / PGF / MPH / Ph.D. Result 2019 from the article below.
JIPMER M.Sc Nursing / PBD / MPH / Ph.D Result 2019
Candidates seeking admission in JIPMER M.Sc./PBD/M.P.H./Ph.D. courses through an entrance test are able to check their exam result from the official website www.jipmer.edu.in. Entrance Examination for various courses admissions held at 12 centres across in India. Candidates who appeared in the Exam can check the Result using the direct link which is provided below. Selected candidates will not be intimated individually.
Schedule for JIPMER M.Sc Nursing / PBD / MPH / Ph.D Result 2019 is given below:
|Date of Entrance Exam||22 Jun 2018|
|Date of publishing Merit list||On or Before 05 Jul 2019|
- Click here to check the rank card of JIPMER MSc MPH PhD PBD PGD PGF Aug 2019.
- Click here to check the result of M.Sc Biostatistics.
- Click here to check the result of M.SC Medical Biochemistry.
- Click here to check the result of MSc Medical Physiology.
- Click here to check the result of M.Sc microbiology
- Click here to check the result of M.Sc MTL Pathology
- Click here to check the result of M.Sc Nursing
- Click here to check the result of M.Sc Neurotechnology.
- Click here to check the result of MPH.
- Click here to check the Postgraduate fellowship in family planning.
Merit Ranking has been based on percentile score. Merit List has been drawn category wise based on minimum percentile for each course as given below:
- Unreserved (UR)/Sponsored/Deputed – 50
- Unreserved – UR (OPH) – 45
- OBC/SC/ST (including OPH) – 40
Candidates who secure less than the minimum percentile in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission and their names will NOT be included in the Merit List.
No E-Mail or Written communication will be entertained in this regard.
In case of two or more candidates securing equal Percentile in the entrance examination their inter se merit shall be determined in the following order :
- Negative Marks:- The candidate who have less negative mark will be placed higher
than that of the other candidate.
- Age: If still the tie exist, the candidate elder by age will be ranked higher
Percentile Score Calculation
Percentile score of each Candidate can reflect what Percentage of Candidates have scored below that Candidate in Entrance Examination except for Ph.D. course.
The Percentile Score of a Candidate will be calculated by using the formula
= (No.of Candidates from the group with aggregate mark less than a candidate) / (No. of Candidates appeared in the Entrance Examination) X 100.
The Percentile scores for the Total Marks would be arranged so as to derive an OVERALL MERIT LIST / RANKING.