The JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counseling will be held offline. This means that the candidates will have to go in person, get themselves registered, submit the fee amount, confirm the allocated seat and fulfill the formalities of the final admission. The counselling will begin from June 27, 2018. The candidates may check the category-wise counselling dates, process, venue and more details about JIPMER MBBS 2018 counselling from the article below.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling Process
Downloaded JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling letter – First of all, the eligible candidates will have to download the JIPMER MBBS Counselling Letter.
It should be noted that without the JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling letter, the candidates will not be allowed to participate in the process.
|Second counselling||25 Jul 2018|
|Third counselling||20 Aug 2018|
|Final Counselling||28 Sep 2018|
|Date of closing of Admission||30 Sep 2018|
|Course start||01 Jul 2018|
Result: Result will be announced on www.jipmer.edu.in
Registration: The registration of the candidates will be done at the counselling venue. Candidates will have to reach the venue and wait for their turn at the registration counter. Then, the candidates will be required to show the call letter and then submit their personal and other required details.
Biometric Finger-print Verification: Next, the candidates will be taken for Biometric Finger-print verification. This will be done to check to ensure that the candidate who is appearing for the counselling is the same as the one who wrote the exam.
Image and Photo Verification: The photo verification will also be done for the same reason. If any candidates do not verify, they will not be called for seat allocation.
Certificate Verification: Next, the candidates will be called for document verification. This will also be done to check the eligibility of the candidates. The documents which will be required for verification are as below:
- Hall ticket
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In the case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In the case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently were taken.
- Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA
- Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
Note: If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Seat Allotment: The candidates who will successfully get through all the verification rounds, will be called for seat allotment. For the allotment, the candidates will be called as per their rank. If the seat is vacant in the prefered course and campus, the seat will be allocated to the candidates. However, the candidates might have to settle for lesser prioritised seat if there is no vacancy.
- Candidates can choose a seat in JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal
Fee Payment: The candidates will lastly have to pay the JIPMER MBBS 2018 counseling fee. The admission fee for JIPMER MBBS 2018 is as below:
|Admission Fee (to be paid only once)||Rs. 4000|
|Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 1400|
|JIPMER Student Association Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Learning Resources Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 70|
|I.T. Charges (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Total Fee Amount||Rs. 11470|
JIPMER 2018 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix will help candidates in predicting if they will get in admission any of the JIPMER or not. The candidates may check it from the table below.
|Category||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Seat Intake|
Insofar, official details of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Counselling have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JIPMER releases JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here
JIPMER MBBS Admission