|Manipal University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University B.Tech Admission||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
The JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counseling will be held offline. This means that the candidates will have to go in person, get themselves registered, submit the fee amount, confirm the allocated seat and fulfill the formalities of the final admission. The result of JIPMER MBBS 2017 has been announced and the counselling for it will begin on June 28, 2017. For the counselling of JIPMER MBBS 2017 rank 1 to 650. The candidates may check the category-wise counselling dates, process, venue and more details about JIPMER MBBS 2017 counselling from the article below.
Latest: – The Vacancy for Third counselling has been revised. Check the details below.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling Schedule
For JIPMER MBBS 2017, the candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:10, against the seats. The schedule for calling candidates for seat allocation is as below:
Verification with the Medical Board, only for PwD, OPH, and P-OPH candidates
|Category||Reporting Time||Rank Range||Verification Date|
|PwD, OPH, and P-OPH||9:00 am||All called for the counselling||June 27, 2017|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling Schedule (Reporting time is 8:00 pm)
|Category||Seat Intake||Rank Range||Counseling Date|
|General (UR)||65||1 – 650||June 28, 2017|
|OBC||38||1 – 380||June 29, 2017|
|SC||22||1 – 220||June 29, 2017|
|ST||15||1 – 150||June 29, 2017|
|P-UR||30||1 – 300||June 30, 2017|
|P-OBC||16||1 – 160||June 30, 2017|
|P-SC||8||1 – 77||June 30, 2017|
|NRI/OCI||6||1 – 60||June 30, 2017|
|OPH||5||1 – 50||June 28, 2017|
|P-OPH||1||1 – 3||June 28, 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 2 held on||July 19, 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling Round 3 will be held on||August 23, 2017|
JIPMER MBBS 2017 – 3rd Counselling Notification
Notified on 21 Aug 2017: –
The updated vacancy Position as on 21 Aug 2017 for third Counselling is listed below: –
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling Process
Downloaded JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling letter – First of all, the eligible candidates will have to download the JIPMER MBBS Counselling Letter. The call letter will be available for download from June 19, 2017. In it, the details about the counselling will be mentioned.
- It should be noted that without the JIPMER MBBS 2017 Counselling letter, the candidates will not be allowed to participate in the process.
Registration: The registration of the candidates will be done at the counselling venue. Candidates will have to reach the venue and wait for their turn at the registration counter. Then, the candidates will be required to show the call letter and then submit their personal and other required details.
Biometric Finger-print Verification: Next, the candidates will be taken for Biometric Finger-print verification. This will be done to check to ensure that the candidate who is appearing for the counselling is the same as the one who wrote the exam.
Image and Photo Verification: The photo verification will also be done for the same reason. If any candidates do not verify, they will not be called for seat allocation.
Certificate Verification: Next, the candidates will be called for document verification. This will also be done to check the eligibility of the candidates. The documents which will be required for verification are as below:
- Hall ticket
- Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In the case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In the case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently were taken.
- Recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
OVERSEAS CITIZEN OF INDIA
- Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India.
Note: If the certificates are in any other language, except in English, English Translation attested by a Gazetted Officer should be produced.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Seat Allotment: The candidates who will successfully get through all the verification rounds, will be called for seat allotment. For the allotment, the candidates will be called as per their rank. If the seat is vacant in the prefered course and campus, the seat will be allocated to the candidates. However, the candidates might have to settle for lesser prioritised seat if there is no vacancy.
- Candidates can choose a seat in JIPMER Puducherry or JIPMER Karaikal
Fee Payment: The candidates will lastly have to pay the JIPMER MBBS 2017 counseling fee. The admission fee for JIPMER MBBS 2017 is as below:
|Admission Fee (to be paid only once)||Rs. 4000|
|Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 1400|
|JIPMER Student Association Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Learning Resources Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 70|
|I.T. Charges (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Total Fee Amount||Rs. 11470|
JIPMER 2017 Seat Matrix
The seat matrix will help candidates in predicting if they will get in admission any of the JIPMER or not. The candidates may check it from the table below.
|Category||JIPMER Puducherry||JIPMER Karaikal||Seat Intake|