The fee structure will be different for the Indian Nationals candidates and the NRI / OCI candidates. The candidates will have to pay the fees at Academic Section, JIPMER on the counselling day after the completion of counselling process. Candidates must note that the fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Fee Structure
The fee structure includes hostel charges as well as the academic fee and the admission fee. The admission letter will be issued only on confirmation of payment from the competent authority. The complete fee structure is given below.
For Indian Nationals: The following fees, will be payable by each candidate at the time of admission. The fees are given below:
|Admission Fee (one time)||Rs 5000|
|Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 1400|
|JIPMER Student Association Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Learning Resources Fee (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (per annum)||Rs. 70|
|I.T. Charges (per annum)||Rs. 2000|
|Identity Card||Rs. 150|
|Total Fee Amount||Rs. 12,620|
The Admission fees should be paid by each candidate at ACADEMIC SECTION, JIPMER on the counselling day after the completion of the counselling process.
Academic Fee for Foreign Nationals:
An Academic fee of US $75,000/- + Transaction charges as applicable will have to be paid by the Foreign Nationals. This will be one-time payment, for entire duration of the course, at the time of admission. Admission letter will be issued ONLY on confirmation of payment from the competent authority.
Note: Payment to be made in foreign currency by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at “PUDUCHERRY”.
|Description||Fee in Rs|
|Establishment Charges (p.a)||6,000|
|Hostel Caution Deposit||5,000|
|Hostel Mess Deposit||3,000|
The above mentioned charges should be paid by the candidate after the allotment of Hostels and the same should be paid to the Estate Section, JIPMER
- Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls
- All students including NRI may avail a common hostel accommodation subject to availability.
- Hostel Accommodation is primarily for non-Puducherry/Karaikal Candidate as the case may be.
- Application for accommodation in the hostels should be in the prescribed form along with the assurance by the parent or guardian for the good conduct and behavior of the candidate during his/her stay in the hostel. Allotment of hostel will be first cum first serve basis and it will be done by the Warden on approval by the Director.
- The rent for hostel accommodation including electricity charge is Rs.500/- per month per candidate in a double room and Rs.750/- per month for a single room.
- Each student residing in the hostel has to pay a caution deposit of Rs.5,000/- which will be refunded after making deductions, if any, at the time the student leaves the hostel.
- Common Mess facility is available. A deposit of Rs.3,000/- has to be paid in cash to the Warden of the hostel towards advance for boarding charges and Rs.6,000/- per year towards establishment charges.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.