JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020 – Candidates who are looking for merit list for JIPMER 2020 entrance exam are hereby informed that Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will not conduct JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2020. Admission will be through NEET.
Details given below this line were expected details on JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020, based on past year data and are no longer valid. Candidates must go to the above given NEET 2020 link and appear in NEET 2020 for admission to JIPMER.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020 Expected Details, No Longer Valid!
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020 – MHRD has confirmed that JIPMER will not conduct the entrance test for its MBBS courses. However, candidates are required to appear for NEET 2020 to get admission to any undergraduate medical course of the nation. Thus all the aspiring candidates of JIPMER can appear for the NEET 2020 examination. NTA shall release the merit list of NEET 2020 examination with the names of all the qualified candidates of NEET 2020 at ntaneet.nic.in. For more information regarding JIPMER MBBS merit list 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020
In each category the total no. of candidate to be called for counselling will be approximately 08 times the no.of seats available in each category. Candidates who secure less than the minimum percentile in the Entrance Examination will NOT be considered for admission and their names will NOT be included in the Merit List. Based on the result of the Competitive Entrance Examination, the following merit lists will be prepared based on Percentile Scores. The schedule for merit list is given below.
|JIPMER via NEET 2020 Merit List||Important Dates|
|Date of the examination||3 May 2020|
|Declaration of Merit list||4 Jun 2020|
Merit List: JIPMER MBBS Merit List 2020 will be available at nta.nic.in.
How to Check the Merit List?
The candidates will be able to check the result on the online website of JIPMER. The separate merit list will be released for the different category candidates. The procedure to check the merit list is given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- The dedicated link to download the merit list will be provided on the page.
- Click on it to open the merit list.
- Search for your name in the list and the respective percentile
- Download the merit list into your device.
JIPMER 2020 merit list will be accessible through online mode only, as mentioned above. Merit List for JIPMER 2020 will be determined on the basis of the following ways.
- In case of Single shift, overall merit will be carried out by the Percentile.
- In case of Two shifts, overall merit will be carried out by merging the percentiles of both the shifts (First and Second).
|Unreserved (UR) OCI/NRI||50|
|Unreserved (UR) OPH||45|
- If candidates secure less than the above mentioned minimum percentile in the entrance examination will not be considered for admissions and their names will not be appear in Merit List.
- NRI/OCI Candidates who opted for admission under self financing scheme at the time of application only those will be considered to be mentioned in Merit List.
JIPMER MBBS Seat Details
Name of college – Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER).
Course offered – MBBS.
Admission on basis of – JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2020.
Number of JIPMER Seats to be filled for MBBS session through competitive Entrance Examination conducted is as follows. Seat details of admission session is represented here under.
OPH – From the above seats, as per rules seats are allotted to eligible OPH candidates on horizontal reservation basis.
- Total Number of Seats 200
- Entrance Examination for 200 seats
The number and distribution of seats may vary depending upon the periodic directives / decisions from Competent Authorities
Result of JIPMER MBBS 2020
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Results will indicate the list of qualified candidates. Only such test takers who get marks more than the qualifying / cut off marks will be in the merit list. Raw score so obtained is used to calculate percentile score. In order to check result of entrance exam, candidate will be required to check the list of qualified candidates, known as the merit list. The qualifiers of the JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be then eligible to appear for the counselling.JIPMER MBBS Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.