JIPMER is considered in the Top 5 medical colleges in India. With only 200 seats, the competition is very high. As per the new notification released by MHRD now all the aspiring candidates of JIPMER 2020 are requrired to appear for NEET 2020 examination. On the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in their NTTE 2020 JIPMER will provide admission to the candidates. Hence all the aspiing candidates are requred to prepare for the NEET 2020 examination. For more information regarding JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2020 prepration and study resources candidates can refer to this page below.
Some NEET 2020-21 Preparation Resources
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates must check below NEET 2020-21 Exam Pattern before starting the exam preparation:
- Exam Mode: NEET 2020-21 exam will be conducted through offline (pen-paper based) mode.
- Questions Type: Question paper will contain objective type of questions.
- Medium: The question paper will be available in English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Oriya, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kannada Languages.
- No of questions: There will be total 180 questions in the paper.
- Total Marks: The paper will be total of 720 marks.
- Duration: The exam will be conducted for 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will award 4 marks.
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Biology (Botany or Zoology)||90 (45 each)||360|
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Preparation and Study Resources
The JIPMER exam preparation requires a large amount of dedicated study as well as a proper strategy to crack this exam. The good preparation strategy increases the chance of selection by 50%. Some of the important preparation tips are given below.
You can see past year JIPMER MBBS cut offs here – Click here for JIPMER MBBS Cut Offs.
Know all about the exam
What is the exam pattern? What is the syllabus? You must know the details of exam beforehand. On the JIPMER MBBS exam page you will find all the information you need for JIPMER MBBS entrance examination.
Refer good study resources
Do not refer too many books. Use one book for theory and one for problem solving of each subject. We have provided a complete list of the best books for JIPMER MBBS exam preparation.
Click here for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Reference Books.
Know your strengths and weaknesses
Take mock tests and solve past year papers, sample papers to analyze your preparation. Chart your preparation plan accordingly.
Free JIPMER MBBS Mock Tests – Click Here to attempt mock tests of JIPMER entrance exam.
JIPMER MBBS Past Year Papers – Click Here for previous year papers of JIPMER entrance exam.
Good Preparation Strategy
Divide your time equally for all subjects. When you are most alert, give time to your weak areas. Keep moving ahead and never give up!!JIPMER MBBS Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.