All the aspiring candidates of JIPMER are required to appear for the NEET examination. Solving the previous year question papers of NEET is very important from the practical viewpoint. Knowing all about the exam pattern and type of questions of a very sought after examination like NEET is a blessing. Therefore, candidates are provided the previous year question papers on this page. Using the previous year question papers for NEET exam, candidates can get to know anout the questions repeatedly asked for in the examination.Candidates can check all the information regarding JIPMER MBBS previous year solved question paper below.
NEET Previous Year Solved Question Papers
NEET Question Papers PDF from 2013 to 2019 are given below with Answer Keys:
- NEET Question Paper 2019
- NEET Question Paper 2018
- NEET Question Paper 2017
- NEET Question Paper 2016
- NEET Question Paper 2015
- NEET Question Paper 2014
- NEET Question Paper 2013
Note: Question Paper pattern of NEET is different from exams conducted before 2013.
JIPMER MBBS Previous Year Solved Question Papers
Apart from all of the given benefits of the previous year question papers for JIPMER, candidates learn time management and eventually gaining speed with accuracy. After the candidates have prepared to an extent, they can start solving previous year question papers of JIPMER, one at a time. Doing this practice will help the candidate understand time management, which is very crucial for JIPMER examination. JIPMER Previous Year Solved Question Paper for 2019, 2017, 2016, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009 are given below. Answers and Solutions are provided at the end of each post for All JIPMER Old Question Papers.
- JIPMER 2019 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2018 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2017 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2016 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2013 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2012 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2011 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2010 Solved Question Paper
- JIPMER 2009 Solved Question Paper
What is the Importance of JIPMER MBBS Solved Papers
Having JIPMER MBBS Solved papers is a great help for the candidates. There are many reasons why candidates must have previous year question papers.
- A better understanding of the exam pattern.
- Formulation of a better preparation strategy.
- A great method of gaining speed and accuracy.
- Familiarity with the most expected questions of JIPMER.
- Understanding the most authentic and reliable questions for JIPMER preparation.
- Familiarity with the trends in JIPMER exams over the years.
- Solving previous year question papers of JIPMER MBBS help in confidence buildup.
JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern
Students preparing for JIPMER 2019 exam must understand the exam pattern. Knowing the exam pattern is very crucial for the students and therefore, have a look below.
- Mode of Examination – JIPMER MBBS is conducted in online mode (CBT).
- Duration of Examination – The exam will be of 2 and a half hours.
- Number of Shifts – JIPMER Exam will be conducted in 2 shifts (Morning and afternoon).
- Language – JIPMER Exam is conducted in English language only.
- Total number of questions – There is a total of 200 questions in JIPMER exam.
- Subjects – There are __ subjects such as – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English language and Comprehension and logical and quantitative reasoning.
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer, studemts will get 4 marks.
- Negative Marking – For every incorrect answer, students will get (-1) marks.
Preparation tips for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam
Candidates who want to prepare for JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam can have a look at the preparation time from below. These preparation tips are going to help you fetch those extra marks you always aim for.
Don’t go too hard on yourself, especially on the exam day. It is important that the candidates remain motivated, but going too hard on yourself will only harm your preparation, instead of improving it.
Understand the exam pattern: Understanding the exam pattern will help the candidates remain confident. The first step towards better preparation is the better understanding of the JIPMER exam pattern.
Have the right preparation material: Candidates often find themselves stuck when it comes to the preparation for JIPMER. Some best books for JIPMER, a few sample papers, mock tests and previous year question papers are enough for the JIPMER preparation.
Making an “easy-to-follow” study plan/schedule: This one is the most useful ingredient for JIPMER preparation. Candidates who have to ensure they do not miss studying a part of the JIPMER Syllabus, or don’t want to get any fewer marks because of uncovered topics of the syllabus must make a study plan they can follow and be regular with it.
Take as Many Mock tests as possible: Students can have a valuable idea of everything; including the exam pattern, series of questions, JIPMER Syllabus and more. Candidates must keep solving the mock tests and previous year question papers for effective preparation. Candidates may take the help of the previous year solved question papers of JIPMER available on this page.
Books recommended for JIPMER MBBS Preparation
|16 Years’ Solved Papers of JIPMER Medical||Buy Online|
|NCERT Xtract – Objective Physics, Chemistry, Biology||Buy Online|
|Vision Mission JIPMER by T Sudharsan, G Kannan||Buy Online|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.