JIPMER PG Counseling 2019 is done on the basis of MD / MS Entrance Exam 2019 which is conducted by JIPMER, Puducherry. Proportional allocation of seats and interval fixing at the time of JIPMER PG counseling 2019 is based on Model Roster of Reservation and share of entitlement. Representation of each of the reserved category shall at no point of time exceed the reservation prescribed for it. Candidates who have qualified as per the result of JIP9MER PG entrance exam 2019 need to attend the counselling.
JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Counseling 2019
JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Counseling 2019 is scheduled to be held at JIPMER Mini Auditorium, IV Floor, JIPMER Academic center, JIPMER, Puducherry-605006.
|First Counseling||19 Dec 2018|
|Second Counselling||09 Jan 2019|
|Third Counselling||31 Jan 2019|
|Final Counselling||27 Feb 2019|
Final Counselling Notice
Eligibility for subsequent Counselling
- A candidate who is absent at the time of first counselling will forfeit his / her chance for admission and will not be eligible for second counselling.
- Second counselling will be held, if seats are vacant, as per date is given in the prospectus. The dates and eligible candidates shall be notified in JIPMER website and no personal intimation will be sent.
- A candidate who is present for the first counselling but does not opt/exercise the option at his / her category rank will be eligible to attend second counselling.
- Any seat remaining vacant after the second counselling due to candidates’ resigning (or) not opting for the discipline, will be available for the final open selection counselling to be held in the last week of February 2019.
- All candidates who are eligible for inclusion in the merit list can attend this final counselling irrespective of their previous attendance
JIPMER PG Counseling Process
Counselling Process shall be through Roster Point
- The list of candidates who qualify for counselling should report at venue, date and time mentioned in the website at the time of declaration of results.
- Biometric finger print and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling. If there is a mismatch, the candidate will NOT be permitted to attend the counselling apart from proceeding with legal action deemed fit by the Institution.
The Candidate should submit the following certificates along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Original Hall Ticket with the seal of the Invigilator
- Rank letter
- Certificate showing the date of birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC mark List)
- MBBS Mark Statement
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Conduct Certificate obtained from the Institute last attended
- Transfer Certificate obtained from the Institute last studied
- Migration Certificate obtained from the University last attended
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate
- Permanent / Provisional Medical Registration Certificate. (Permanent Medical Registration
Certificate should be produced at the time of joining the course). The candidates from Andhra Pradesh has to produce a letter (in his/her name) from the Andhra Pradesh Medical Council stating that his/her original registration certificate has been retained and a Xerox / photocopy of the Registration Certificate issued by Andhra Pradesh Medical Council can be acceptable for P.G Admissions.
- Residence certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar or
AADHAR card or Voter ID or Passport copy.
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community
Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate
- Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe (SC/ST) candidates should produce the required certificate
- Certificate from the Institute last studied, stating that the degree obtained by him/her from that Institute is recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be.
- Proof of Registration as OCI (in case of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)).
- Medical Certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Passport size color photo – 4 Nos.
- The detection of any discrepancy in the caste certificate shall entail cancellation of registration even after admission to the course. This is as per the provisions made by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions vide their order No.36033/4/97-Estt. (RES) dated: 25-7-2003 and No.36011/3/2005-Estt. (RES) dated: 09-9-2005 respectively. The name, designation and the seal of the officer should be legible in the certificate. Certificate from any other person/authority will not be accepted and no further correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
The Original Certificates will be retained in the Academic Section and returned only after the candidate completes the course or if relieved in mid-way for any reason.