JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 is available online at jipmer.edu.in. Application form of JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2018 for MD / MS course issued by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Eligible candidates must fill the online application form at www.jipmer.edu.in within the given dates. Candidate must enter correct and verifiable details in the JIPMER MD / MS application form 2018, and pay requisite application fee online. Get here complete details of JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 such as how to fill the form, important dates, and other information.
Important schedule of JIPMER MD /MS Entrance Exam is given below.
|JIPMER PG 2018 online registration begins on||11 Sep 2017 – Started!|
|Last date to register online for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2018||20 Oct 2017|
JIPMER PG Application Form 2018 for January Session
Online application for JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Entrance Exam 2018 has been started. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying at least once. Direct link to fill the application form is given below.
To Apply Online – Click Here
Official website to apply online for JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2018 is jipmer.edu.in
|Category of candidate||Application fee|
|General (UR) / OCI/ Sponsored and OBC||Rs 1500/-|
|SC / ST||Rs 1200/-|
Mode of payment: Application fee can be paid via one of these modes.
- Credit card;
- Debit card;
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examination are required to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of application will not be accepted.)
Log on to link in the Home page www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “Apply on-line MD/MS admission – January 2018 Session ”.
The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
Instructions for Photograph and Signature for JIPMER PG Application Form
- One (1) recent colour passport size photograph with light background is required. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are NOT acceptable.
- Photograph MUST be taken on or after 01.07.2017.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the
candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be legible
NOTE: Candidates must upload photograph and signature to correct specified fields. Do not make any mistake in uploading signature and Photograph.
- Candidate must have in softcopy/digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer. Keep size of photograph minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB.
- Candidate has to affix his/her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature minimum size 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB
How to fill JIPMER PG Application Form 2018?
The Process to fill the JIPMER PG Application Form given below as per last year information and only for candidates references.
The form filling procedure consists of three steps. Please note that the snapshots shown here are only indicative and may differ slightly from actual form.
Step 1: Register online for the entrance exam.
Go to the online application portal at www.jipmer.edu.in. Enter the following details indicated on the registration page.
- Son/daughter of,
- Date of birth,
- OCI – yes or no,
- ID proof and category details.
Sample registration form screenshot is shown below.
Qualification and other details
- MBBS degree details,
- Name of state medical council,
- Name of college,
- Marks obtained,
- Date of completing internship,
- Education background and occupation of parents.
Exam city preference
The Exam City preference is only indicative and subject to change, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research retains the final decision on the same and its allotment. If the Exam Seats are unavailable in above chosen 3 Exam Cities, nearby exam cities will be considered.
Upload photograph and signature
Chose mode of payment
Step 2: Pay application fee for JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Exam Online Application Form.
Once you click on the submit button, you will be taken to the payment gateway. Make payment through net banking or credit / debit card.
- During the payment transaction please do not click Backspace button or Refresh the page.
- After the payment you will get your Transaction Number. Please note the Transaction Number for future correspondence.
Step 3: Log in and enter details / submit / view the JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Exam Application Form.
The log in screen will be as given below. Enter user ID and password to log in. Check your email and mobile to know the registration ID and password.