JIPMER PG Application Form 2020 – JIPMER has released JIPMER PG (MD / MS) application form in online mode, at jipmer.edu.in. Candidates having MBBS degree and fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for JIPMER MD / MS admission. To submit JIPMER PG application form, the candidates need to register by entering personal, education, contact details, etc. details. Along with the details, candidates also have to upload images in the application form and application fee. You can check more details on JIPMER MD / MS application form 2020 from this page.
Latest: JIPMER PG (MD / MS) application form 2020 is now available, apply from the direct link below.
JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Application Form 2020
Application form for JIPMER PG MD / MS admission is released separately for January and July sessions. Eligible candidates can apply for both the sessions as per the schedule below.
|JIPMER PG Application Form||Jul 2020||Jan 2021|
|Online application form available from||04 Mar 2020||16 Sep 2020|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER entrance exam||09 Apr 2020||21 Oct 2020|
|JIPMER MD / MD exam date||16 May 2020||06 Dec 2020|
Application Form: Click here to fill the JIPMER PG (MD / MS) application form.
JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of filling the application form. Check the fee to be paid as given below:
|General (UR) / OCI/ EWSs / Sponsored and OBC||Rs 1600|
|SC / ST||Rs 1200|
|Foreign National||Rs 3000|
|PwD||exempted from fee|
Mode of payment: Application fee can be paid via one of these modes.
- Credit card, or
- Debit card, or
Documents Required to Apply for JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020
While filling the application form of JIPMER PG 2020, the candidates need following things and documents to fill provide the details and to upload in the form:
Documents that you need to upload are:
- Scanned Image of Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
- Caste/Community Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Sponsorship Certificate (if applicable)
Documents that needed during filling form:
- Valid ID proof -Aadhar Card number, Passport Number, Vote ID card etc or any other valid Government Id.
- Class 12 certificate (if available)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- MBBS marksheet
- Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card for Online Payments.
Image Specification for JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature as per given below format.
|Photograph||20 KB – 200 KB||30 width X 45 Height (mm)||.jpg|
|Signature||20 KB – 200 KB||80 Width X 35 Height (mm)||.jpg|
Instructions for uploading images:
- Upload the recent color passport size photograph with light background.
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph should be indicating the legible name of the candidate and date of taking photograph.
- The file name of the photograph must be “Candidate Photograph.jpg” and of signature must be of “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- The photo must be taken on or before 01 Jan 2020.
How to fill the JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020 Application form?
Candidates seeking admission to entrance examinations are required to apply online mode only. Check the steps to fill the online application form by following mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Register
- Click on the direct link given on this page and a page appears on your screen as shown below.
- After that, enter the details like applicant name, mobile number, email ID and register yourself.
- The candidates can then check the auto-generated user id. The candidates must the same down, as it is needed in all future logins.
- On the email id send to the candidates, the link for login is given, Click on the link to access the login for completing the rest of the application form.
Stp 2: Login
- Next, the candidates have to log in using the login details sent in the mail to access the rest of the application form.
- After logging in the candidates can check the below given screen. The candidates have to click on the ” Go to Application Form” to access the application form:
Step 3: Fill the application form
- Now, the application form appear on your screen, the candidates have to enter the below given details on it:
- Course Applied for
- Personal Details
- Category details
- Qualification Details
- Present Address Details
- Permanent Address Details
- ID Proof Details
- Exam City Preference
- Also, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of their photo and signature
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- Using the online mode of application fee payment candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee to be paid is displayed on the form itself.
Step 5: Print the confirmation page
- Now the candidates have to take the print of the confirmation page generated as soon the payment of the application fee is done.
Details to be Filled in JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020 Application form
At the time of filling the application form, candidates have to provide their details as given below:
- Applicant’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
Fill in the application form – Candidate has to enter the following details while filling the application form.
- Qualifying Examination Passed
- Name of College
- Year of Passing/ Appeared
Present Address Details:
- Email Address
- Mobile number
- Telephone number
- Id Proof Number
- ID proof type
Exam City Preference: Candidate can choose three cities as preference for exam city.
JIPMER PG 2020 Entrance Exam Centers
The candidates can check below the cities where the JIPMER PG 2020 entrance has been scheduled to be held:
- New Delhi
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2020 Eligibility
Candidate must fulfil the following eligibility conditions for applying for JIPMER MD / MS entrance exam:
- The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training.
Who is Not Eligible for JIPMER PG 2020?
Those who have already completed MD / MS from any institutions are not eligible to apply for JIPMER PG 2020.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
The hall ticket of JIPMER MD / MS entrance exam 2020 is released on the official website, jipmer.edu.in. Candidate can download the JIPMER admit card by entering user Id and password. The admit card contains various examination details such as examination venue, date and time and other details like name, roll number of candidate, photograph and signature. It must be noted that the JIPMER hall tickets will not be sent by post. Candidates have to carry the printout of admit card along with a valid ID proof.
About JIPMER PG MD / MS 2020
JIMPER provide the Post graduation (PG) in Doctor of Medicine (MD) and (Masters in Science) MS. The duration of the MD/MS courses is of 3 years after the date of admission. JIPMER also issue the Degree Certificates after the completion of the course. Those are interested in MD/MS courses have to apply for the entrance test. The application form for MD/MS courses is available on the official website jipmer.edu.in. Candidates will be selected for counselling based on merit list and percentile score obtained in the entrance exam. The merit list will be set with the minimum percentile for a different category.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.