JIPMER PG 2019 entrance exam is conducted on May 18, 2019. The result for JIPMER PG July 2019 has announced online at jipmer.edu.in. JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Entrance Exam 2019 is being conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) for July 2019 session. et here complete details of JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Entrance Exam 2019 – Jul Session such as application form submission, admit card, results, exam pattern, and syllabus.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2019 for MD / MS – Jul Session
Single shift online JIPMER PG entrance exam 2019 will be held in 10 cities in India. Whereas 90 seats are for Indian nationals and OCI, 05 seats are for Indian candidates sponsored by Govt. (Central/ State/Sevices) and 05 seats are for Non-Resident Indians.
The complete calendar of events, to be followed for JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2019 July session is given here.
|JIPMER PG 2019||Dates|
|Start Date of Online Registration form||28 Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration Form||01 Apr 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||29 Apr – 18 May 2019|
|Date and time of Entrance Examination||18 May 2019|
|Publication of Merit List|
|Certificate Verification for Sponsored/Foreign National Candidates & Medical Board for PwD Candidates for MD/MS Course||11 June 2019|
|1st Counselling||12 June 2019|
|3rd Counselling||31 Jul 2019|
|Final Counselling||30 Aug 2019|
|Admission formalities (Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc…)||28 Jun 2019|
|Issue of Admission Letter & Letter for Hostel accommodation||29 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Course||01 Jul 2019|
|Close of Admissions for MD/MS – July 2019 Session||31 Aug 2019|
JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Exam Quick Links
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
Hall ticket for the JIPMER MD / MS entrance exam 2019 will be available at official website www.jipmer.edu.in. A direct link of the admit card will also be made available on the admit card page. Candidate can download the JIPMER admit card and note the examination details such as examination venue, date and time when available. It must be noted that the JIPMER hall tickets will not be sent by post. Admit card of JIPMER PG 2019 Jul session exam will be issued to those candidates who will submit their application form and fee on time.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Pattern
Mode of the exam – Online entrance test. The examination shall be conducted in ENGLISH medium ONLY. The Entrance Examination is common to all and consists of 250 single best response type MCQs having four alternatives and the questions will be asked from the following subjects and the distribution of no. of question is as detailed below:-
|Subject / Details||Pattern|
|Basic Clinical Sciences||100 questions|
|Clinical Sciences||150 questions|
|Total number of questions||250 questions|
|Total duration of exam||3 hours|
|Type of question||MCQ|
|Marks for correct answer||+4|
|Marks for no answer||0|
|Marks for incorrect answer (negative marking)||-1|
Exam Centers – The exam is scheduled to be held at the following cities – Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Trivandrum & Vijayawada.
JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Seats Intake
Distribution of 90 seats for Indian Nationals, 05 seats for Indian Candidates sponsored by Govt and 05 seats for Non-Resident Indians are given below.
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology||3||0||0|
|Immuno Hematology & Blood Transfusion||1||1||0|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||8||1||1|
|Oto-Rhino Laryngology (ENT)||3||0||0|
The number and distribution of seats are subject to variation depending upon the periodic directives/decisions from Competent Authorities.
|Description||M.D. / M.S. (Fee in INR)|
|Admission fee (one time)||5,000.00|
|Academic Fee (annual)||2,200.00|
|Learning Resource fee (One time)||9,000.00|
|Student information details||1500.00|
|Identity Card Charges (One time)||150.00|
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam Application Form 2019
You can fill the online application form to appear in the JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2019. The application form is available online from as per the schedule has given above. All candidates must enter correct and verifiable details in the form.
- General (UR) / OCI/ Sponsored and OBC candidates have to pay Rs 1600 towards online registration and entrance exam fee.
- SC and ST candidates must pay Rs 1200 and for NRI candidates must pay Rs. 3000/-.
- OPH candidates are exempted from Application Fee.
- Application fee can be paid via net banking, credit card, or debit cards.
- While filling up the application form for JIPMER PG 2019 MD / MS Entrance Exam, you must refer to your official documents so that only correct information is entered. For example, check your class 10 and 12 marks sheet for spelling of names, date of birth, and so on.
- The images uploaded in the online form at jipmer.edu.in must adhere to the dimensions and size specified in the information brochure.
JIPMER PG Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility
Candidate must fulfil the following eligibility conditions for JIPMER MD / MS entrance exam and admission for Jul 2019 session.
- The candidates must possess MBBS or an equivalent Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- A candidate must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before June 30, 2019.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For OPH candidates the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the candidate belongs shall apply.
For More Details regarding JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Entrance Exam 2019 July session – Information Brochure.
JIPMER MD / MS Entrance Exam – January 2020 Session
|Online application form available from||18 Sep 2019|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER Entrance Exam||25 Oct 2019|
|JIPMER Entrance Exam date||01 Dec 2019|
|Counseling schedule for January 2020 Session|
|1st Counseling||12 Dec 2019|
|2nd Counseling||08 Jan 2020|
|3rd Counseling||05 Feb 2020|
|Final Counseling||26 Feb 2020|
|Date of Closing admission||29 Feb 2020|
Official website: jipmer.edu.in