Jiwaji University gives admission in Distance mode for Post Graduation, and PG Diploma. Jiwaji University has released the notification for admission into PG Diplomas and Professional courses. The application process for the PG Diplomas and Professional courses are over now. Candidates can check more information regarding Jiwaji University Distance Education 2018-2019 from this article.
Jiwaji University Distance Education 2018-2019
School of Studies in Distance Education, Jiwaji University, offers the following mentioned courses for the admission:
- Yoga Education
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Application (PGDCA)
- MBA (General)
- MBA (RTM)
- MBA (CSMM)
Important Dates for the MBA (General, RTM, CSMM) and PG Diplomas courses are given below.
|Last date of Admission form without late fee||25 Feb 2019|
|Last date of Admission form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||28 Feb 2019|
The application process for MBA (General, RTM, CSMM) and PG Diplomas are over now. The application form for admission was available in online mode on the official website of Jiwaji University.
Application Process is over now!
Step – 1: Students have to visit the website of MPOnline.
Step – 2: Select the requisite course, fill the relevant details and deposit the form.
Step – 3: Candidate is required to online deposit application fee and course fee along with application form.
Step – 4: Candidate needs to submit the hardcopy of the printout of the admission form along with the Photocopy of the Mark sheets of the qualifying examination in the Institute/study centre positively.
- Mark sheets of 10th class
- Mark sheet of 12th Class
- Eligibility Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Gap Certificate (if there is a discontinuity in education)
- Mark sheet of Graduation (in case of PG courses)
Note: Hard copy of Application Form along with relevant documents need to be deposited in the Institute/study centre positively.
Important points for Admission Process:
- For detailed rules and regulations, please visit jiwaji.edu (Distance Education).
- The University has different study centres within its jurisdiction. The student has to select any one study centre. Once the study centre has selected will not be changed.
- The university reserves its right to arrange the annual examination at any of its examination center.
- If student opt study center other then the Institute of Distance Education, Jiwaji University Gwalior, she / he will have to pay additional Rs. 500/- at the Study Centre. The center will provide the receipt for the same.
Below we mentioned the Eligibility Criteria of the PG Diplomas and Professional courses for the Jiwaji University Distance Education 2018-2019
Here we mentioned the Fee Structure of PG Diplomas and Professional Courses for the acedmic year 2018-2019.
|Courses Offered||Proposed Fees
|Human Resource Development||5000/-|
|Computer Application ( PGDCA)||5000/-|
For more information about Jiwaji University Distance Education 2018-2019, Download Official Notification.