J&K PET 2018 result has been declared by the Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE). The result is announced after the commencement of entrance examination. The candidates who successfully appear in the written examination get to know their result from the official website of the Board at jakbopee.org.
The counselling schedule of PET 2018 was updated by the board after the declaration of the result. Students who will qualify the examination will be further eligible for the counselling round. The merit list shall be prepared as rank wise and roll number wise in the pdf format. Candidates are able to download it after the declaration of the result. In this article candidate will get knowledge about how to check the result, preparation of the merit list, resolving ties and counselling schedule.
JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Result
Given below are the tentative dates for the declaration of the result of PET 2018:
|Date of PET 2018|
|Declaration of the Result||26 Apr 2018|
- Click Here to check the Admission List for Three Year Diploma Polytechnic (Engineering) Course, 2018.
- Click Here to check the JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Result.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org.
How to check the result
Candidates will be able to download the result of Assam PAT 2018 from the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.org Candidates who will successfully appear in the examination will be able to check the result. The steps to download the result are given below:
- Visit the official website as mentioned above.
- Click on the PET 2018 result
- Result will be open in pdf format.
- Find your name and download the result
- Take a printout of the result and retain it till the admissions.
Preparation of the Merit List of PET 2018
The merit list of JnK PET 2018 shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test and eligibility. If the examination is not conducted then merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination (class 10th). The Board of Professional Entrance Examination shall prepare a merit list of the candidates in the descending order of the General category and similarly for the reserved category respectively. The rank wise and roll number wise merit list will be released on the official website of the board. The merit list shall contain the name, Father’s name, roll number, application number, rank along with the category, marks obtained in each subject and total marks gained.
In case 2 or more students get an equal number of marks in the entrance test, then to decide the rank in the inter-se-merit list following methods will be taken into account:
- Marks obtained in the mathematics subject
- If marks obtained in mathematics are equal then marks of physics in the entrance test shall be considered.
- Still the tie is not resolved then marks obtained in the chemistry subject will be compared.
- If still the marks are equal, at last age of the candidates will be compared. Candidate older in age will get higher rank i8n the inter-se merit list.
J&K Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Counselling
After the declaration of the PET 2018 result, qualified candidates will be called for the counseling round. The seat will be allotted according to the marks obtained in the entrance examination. The details of the counseling will be published on the official website of the board at jakbopee.org . The counseling schedule shall contain the ranks of the candidate selected for the round of counseling. Candidate will also have to pay the counseling fee or Rs. 300/- that must be paid through ATM/ Debit/ Credit card. The counseling fee will be non-refundable. Candidates must carry the important documents at the time of counseling.
Candidates must bring the valid admit card at the time of counseling along with the following documents:
- Mark sheet of class 10th
- State subject Certificate (PRC)
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate