|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
The JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form will be released in the month of February 2018. For the admission in the course, candidates will have to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET). The application forms will be filled through Online procedure from the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net Only the eligible candidates will be able to apply for PET.
Candidates who will apply for the JnK Diploma PET 2018 must read the eligibility norms. To apply for the entrance Test, candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K. The entrance examination will most probably be held in the month of May 2018. The tentative dates of the J&K Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 are given below. The dates and details mentioned in this article are based on the previous year information. Soon the dates will be updates as petr the official announcement by the BOPEE.
Expected Dates for JnK Diploma PET 2018
Given below are the expected dates of the JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018. Candidates can look up to the dates for the reference purpose only.
|Release of the Application form||3rd week of February 2018|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of March 2018|
|Date of PET 2018||2rd week of May 2018|
Check whether you are eligible or not ?
The Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) has set some eligibility criteria J&K PET 2018. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the admission in Polytechnic Diploma. To be eligible candidates must fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a resident of J&K
- Students applying for the examination should have passed the class 10th exam from a recognised school.
- Must have obtained at least 40% (37% for the reserved category candidates) in the qualifying exam with Science and maths as main subjects.
How to Apply for JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018
Once the candidates fulfil the eligibility as mentioned above then he or she will be able to fill the application form of J&K PET 2018. To apply for the entrance examination, candidates need to visit the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net The process to fill and submit the application form will be through Online procedure. Candidates will also have to pay the required application fee for the examination that is mentioned below:
Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-
The fee can be paid through Integrated Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card only. Before applying for the entrance examination, candidates must read the instructions to apply for J&K PET 2018 that are discussed below:
- Visit the official website and click on the notification of PET 2018. After that candidates need to go to the e-application.
- Click on the Register tab and fill the necessary information while registering. Then click on the “Generate Application Number tab”.
- After clicking on the above mentioned button, an application number will be generated for the candidate. It must be noted and kept safe till the admissions.
- Once the application number is generated, candidates is required to login with the application number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be directed to the Payment Information page. Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Pay 400” button.
- Candidates need to make payment first through Integrated Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card and then fill the application form.
- After the successful transfer of the payment, proceed to fill the application form for PWT 2018.
- Add personal Information such as personal, address, residential, academic etc then click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- The next step is to upload the images of photo, signature and left thumb impression and certificates as prescribed by the authority.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, two buttons will be displayed as “Edit Application” and “Preview Confirmation Page”
- At this stage candidate can edit the application form if he or she has done some mistake or want to change the information that has been filled.
- By clicking on the “Preview Confirmation Page” candidate will be able to see the provisional confirmation page with all the necessary details as recorded.
- Check all the details carefully and if you want to correct the information click on the “Modify Button”
- If all the details are correct than click on the “Submit Application Form” Button.
- The application form will be submitted. Candidate need to save the application form and should take a printout of it for the future use.
- After completing all the processes, “logout” your account.
Certificates to be uploaded at the time of filing the application form
Candidates need to upload the certificates or documents in support of their application form. Certificate of Permanent Address, Certificate indicating Date of Birth, Mark sheet of class 10th issued by the concerned Board along with the self attested category certificate, if in case candidate belongs to the reserved category. All the documents must be uploaded in PDF format only.
Images to be uploaded at the time of filing the application form
Candidate must upload the scanned images of the photograph of 500kb size and signature/ thumb-impression of 200kb. Photograph must be snapped on or after January 1, 2018. All the images should be uploaded in the JPG/ JPEG format.