JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 Application Form has been officially released on January 03, 2018. For those candidates who want to appear in the Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET). The application forms can be only filled through the Online procedure from the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net. Only the eligible candidates can apply for PET. Candidates who wish to apply for the JnK Diploma PET 2018 must read the eligibility norms. To apply for the Entrance Test, the candidate must be a permanent resident of J&K. The entrance examination will be conducted on April 01, 2018. The dates of the J&K Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018 are given below.
JnK Diploma PET 2018 Application Form
Given below are the expected dates of the JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018. Candidates can look up to the dates for the reference purpose only.
|Release of the Application form||03 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply|
|Date of PET 2018|
Apply Online: Click here to Apply for JnK Diploma PET Application Form 2018 which are available in online mode only.
Official website: www.jakbopee.org.
Check whether you are eligible or not?
Before applying for the Common Entrance Test (PET) 2018, the candidates need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria as given below:
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
- Passed in Secondary School Examination/class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognized board/Institution.
- The candidates must have 40% marks in 10th standard in case of being an open merit candidate but not less than 37% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates.
- The candidates appearing/appeared in the qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test but they have to upload/submit the qualifying examination certificate within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
How to Apply for JnK Diploma Polytechnic Common Entrance Test 2018
Once the candidates fulfill the eligibility as mentioned above then he or she will be able to fill the application form of J&K PET 2018. To apply for the entrance examination, candidates need to visit the official website of BOPEE at jakbopee.net The process to fill and submit the application form will be through the Online procedure. Candidates will also have to pay the required application fee for the examination that is mentioned below:
Application Fee for all the candidates is Rs. 400/-
The fee can be paid through Integrated Payment Gateway via Credit/ Debit Card only. Before applying for the entrance examination, candidates must read the instructions to apply for J&K PET 2018 that are discussed below:
- Visit the official website and click on the notification of PET 2018. After that candidate needs to go to the e-application.
- Click on the Register tab and fill the necessary information while registering. Then click on the “Generate Application Number tab”.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned button, an application number will be generated for the candidate. It must be noted and kept safe till the admissions.
- Once the application number is generated, candidates is required to login with the application number and Date of Birth.
- Candidates will be directed to the Payment Information page. Read the instruction carefully and click on the “Pay 400” button.
- Candidates need to make payment first through Integrated Payment Gateway with the help of Credit/ Debit Card and then fill the application form.
- After the successful transfer of the payment, proceed to fill the application form for PWT 2018.
- Add personal Information such as personal, address, residential, academic etc then click on the “Save and Continue” button.
- The next step is to upload the images of photo, signature and left thumb impression and certificates as prescribed by the authority.
- Once the images are uploaded successfully, two buttons will be displayed as “Edit Application” and “Preview Confirmation Page”
- At this stage, a candidate can edit the application form if he or she has done some mistake or want to change the information that has been filled.
- By clicking on the “Preview Confirmation Page” candidate will be able to see the provisional confirmation page with all the necessary details as recorded.
- Check all the details carefully and if you want to correct the information click on the “Modify Button”
- If all the details are correct then click on the “Submit Application Form” Button.
- The application form will be submitted. Candidate needs to save the application form and should take a printout of it for the future use.
- After completing all the processes, “logout” your account.
At the time of submission of application, candidate needs scanned copy of documents
The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original/ self-attested certificates in PDF format with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application form:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification marks certificate (where result is declared)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Reserved category certificate, if any,(including sports certificate/TFW certificate) on the prescribed proforma. (Duly renewed where ever applicable)
Note- Candidate must upload the scanned images of the photograph of 500kb size and signature/ thumb-impression of 200kb. The photograph must be snapped on or after January 1, 2018. All the images should be uploaded in the JPG/ JPEG format.