JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) – Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education will invite the candidates for admission in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education Course (D.El.Ed). This is basically for those candidates who want to build their career in the teaching field. The candidate who are having the passing certificate in the 12th class, they are eligible for the admission in this diploma course. The application form will be available online on the official website jkbose.ac.in, the candidate need to download the form from there. There will be no correction facility in the application form. The candidate are also claim for the reservation if in case they are eligible for the reservation. To check more details regarding the eligibility, application form, merit list scroll down the page.
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
This admission leads to the entrance in two year diploma course in Elementary Education Course (D.El.Ed). The candidate who are from the outside state of the J&K, they are also eligible for this diploma course. On the basis of their percentage in the 12th class, the merit list will be prepared by the board. The candidate are free to choose their institute at the time of counselling process. To know about the tentative dates of the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) , check the table below:
|Availability of Information Brochure||3rd week of June 2020|
|Application Form Release||July 2020|
|Last day of submission of Application Form||August 2019|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Syllabus
Elementary Teacher Training Course (ETTC) is a two-year course designed to train a teacher with the basic skills and knowledge of classroom teaching so that it will help the candidate to handle the children. In the duration of the two year course, teachers learns how to apply psychological principles which are needed for the growth and development of the children in the age group 5 -13. There are various things which a teacher learns with the study of the subjects that will going to make the life of the students. A teacher must also have sufficient theoretical Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.ED.) and practical knowledge of health, physical and recreational activities, work education, art and music. This syllabus is for examination which will be held after taking admission in this course. You can see the subjects below of this course:
- First and second language
- Social sciences
- Personality development and so on.
To get Information about the detailed syllabus of the D.El.Ed , Click Here to check the syllabus (as per last year).
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Eligibility Criteria
The candidate who want to apply for the admission, firstly they have to understand whether they can apply for this test or not. This eligibility criteria is taken as per the last year information, if any changes will be made we will let you know. The first thing which a candidate should focus upon is eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria of the admission are as follows:
- The candidates who have are in General category with at least 45% marks and scheduled caste/scheduled tribe, students with 40% marks in the Higher Secondary Examination Part II/Senior Secondary Examination are eligible for admission(+2), or its equivalent.
- The admission will be made on the basis of marks obtained n the qualifying examination.
- There will be reservation is also available for SC/ST/OBC/LOC/and physically handicapped as per the rules.
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Application Form
Before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates are advised to ensure whether they are eligible for admission or not. If in future, any candidate will find who will not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the result of this may lead to the wrong consequences. The application form of JKBOSE D.El.Ed will be made available in the online mode. The candidate need to download application form by their own as per the last year information. The candidates who wish to apply for this test, they have to download from through its official website. These are as follows:
Candidate have to follow these steps to download application form of the JKBOSE D.EI.ED Admission 2020 (ETT) from brochure. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Firstly, candidate have to visit the official website of exam that is jkbose.ac.in
Step 2: Then download the pdf information brochure from this official website
Step 3: Download the pdf file in your system and take the print out of the application form from that pdf
Step 4. After taking the print out of the application form, fill all the details which will be in the application form that is personal details, education details etc should have to be filled accordingly
Candidate can see the application form of the last year from here
After filling all details in the hard copy of the application form, it will be dully send to the board office as prescribed in the brochure. The hard copy of the application form will only be acceptable through post only. There are some certificates which have to be attested with the application form. These can be seen as under:
- Principal of the School/College last attended & signed by the
candidate. Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of HS Exam Part 11th/12th Class examination or equivalent examination certificate
- Category certificate (if any)
- Transfer or Migration certificate or both as the case may be
- Certificate of good conduct from the Principal/Head of the
institution last attended
- 02 Passport sized colored photographs duly attested by the Principal of the School/College last attended & signed by the candidate
- The candidate who claimed for the reserved category, they have to attested a reserved certificate which is duly approved by the competent authority. A candidate seeking admission under reserved category must submit along with the application an Affidavit duly attested by first Class Magistrate to the effect that category certificate and other certificates/documents are genuine.
- Students who have passed the qualifying examination from any other Board/Examining body, other than J&K Board, are required to submit all the certificates in original to the board.
Fee Structure for JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
At the time of sending the application form, candidate need to pay application fee for the successful registration, if in case fee will not be made then your registration may be cancelled. This application fee for the registration is as per the last year information , if any changes will be made we will let you know. These fee will be paid to the J&K State Board. The fee structure is given as follows:
1.The candidates who are qualifying from the other board shall pay Rs.6395/- as per following rules:
- Examination Fees Rs.2615 /-
- Registration Fees Rs.925/-
- Eligibility Fees Rs.460/-
- Corpse Fund Rs.2395 /-
2.The candidates who are qualifying from the J&K Board shall pay Rs.5555/- as per rules laid down by the board:
- Examination Fees Rs.2615/-
- Renewal Fees Rs.545/-
- Corpse Fund Rs.2395/-
3. During 2nd year, the candidate shall pay only the examination fee (Rs. 2615/-) to the Board.
4. The institutional fee (Tuition fee) amounting to Rs.16770/- is to be paid to the concerned ETT institute every year at the time of admission. The total amount will be Rs 23735/- to be paid the candidates, taking admission in this course including the amount of Rs.6395/-.
Seat for the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
There will be the seats available for the admission of the candidate in the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT). The seat is provided on the basis of the state board rules. This seat will be given as per the last year data. Look at the below to know about the seat for the institute. These are as follows:
|For the Eligible candidates from the J&K||40%|
|For the candidate other than J&K State||60%|
The seats will be available in all the Institutions shall be filled from amongst eligible candidates on the basis of their merit. The allotment of seats shall be made as per the allotted seats by SRO/Govt. Some of the important points are given as under related with the seat reservation. These are as under:
- Up to 02% of the allotted seats shall be free seats in each Institution, for the candidates belonging the below poverty line (BPL). The candidate have to submit a certificate regarding it.
- Over and above among the total allotted seats 6% seats shall be filled by the management of the respective Institution/Colleges of their own.
- Candidates admitted by the Institutes under management quota shall be submitted to the Board along with all other documents
- A candidate who is selected to the course against free seat in a non-governmental institution, shall have to pay Rs.11865/- per academic session/year, whereas a candidate who is admitted against payment seat, shall pay Rs.23735/- per year of the course, besides other normal fee prescribed by the Jammu and Kashmir state Board of School Education.
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Counselling
The counselling for the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) will be carried by board. Before the counselling, they will prepare merit list according to the percentage marks obtained in the higher education. Merit list framed under rules shall be displayed on the website of the J&K State Board of school Education jkbose.ac.in. During the counselling process, candidate can choose their institutes as per their choices. After the counselling process, the final list of the selected candidates will be displayed by the board. The Institutions shall however be allotted to the candidate by the Board at the time of counseling on the choice of the candidate.
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Merit List
The merit list of admission for this course will be displayed on the official website that is jkbose.ac.in. The final admission list of the students to the Course in the recognized Institutions shall be issued by the Board within 15 days after the completion of counseling with a direction to concerned institutes to begin regular class work as per the notifications issued by the JKBOSE. The selected candidates admission list shall be prepared by the Central Admission Committee only. The selection list will be provisional. The selection list of each institution shall be put up before the Chairman through the Secretary for approval.
Tie Breaking: If in case of two or more candidates falling under a particular category or reserved category have equal merit, such candidate will be determined in the order formulated as under:-
- Candidate having passed an examination higher than the qualifying examination
- Candidate obtaining higher percentage of marks in the Matriculation Examination
- The candidate older in age if percentage of marks is in serial
In case any seat in the reserved category falls vacant, the same will be filled from amongst candidates of
that particular category, strictly in accordance with the prescribed procedure and norms.
Verification of the documents at the time of Admission: All the candidates selected for admission in this Course, will take all the original certificates / documents to the Head of concerned ETT institution at the time of admission for verification. If in case, it will be found that that the documents and eligibility will not be according to the specified terms, their admission will be cancelled. Fifteen days after completion of admission process in the respective ETT Institutions, the Head of the institution will certify on a judicial affidavit duly attested by a Magistrate to the effect that all documents pertaining to all the admitted candidates in that institution have been verified and found correct.
About J&K State Board of School Education
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. This board mainly conducts public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes, grant diplomas and certificates, prepare and publish results of examinations, provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) and so on functions is being performed by this board related to the education. Its main function is to control all the affairs related with the education in the state J&K. It makes and design the curriculum at various level in a correct manner to enable the student to learn in a stress free environment.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Question 1. I am from Delhi, now I am residing in the Jammu and Kashmir state can I take admission in the diploma course?
Answer. Yes, but at least you should have the passing certificate of the 12th class for the eligibility of this admission in the diploma course.
Question 2. What will the medium of the examination (Semester exam) after the admission in JKBOSE D.El.Ed?
Answer. English/Urdu /Hindi shall be the medium of instruction and examination in all papers except in Languages.
Question 3. What is the percentage of the seats reserved for the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category people and what will be fee for them?
Answer. 02% seats are reserved for the free seats in each Institution, for the candidates who belongs the below poverty line (BPL).
Official Website: jkbose.ac.in
To know more detailed about this admission, candidate can refer the Information Brochure of 2019 – Download Official Notification