JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) – Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education offers admission to candidates who want to pursue Diploma in Elementary Education. The duration of JKBOSE D.El.Ed course is 2 years. Only those candidates can apply who have passed 10+2 and fulfill eligibility criteria. Admission to the applicants is granted according to the marks indicated in the merit list. Scroll down to know more about JKBOSE D.El.Ed admission 2020 (ETT).
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
Check the important dates and events regarding JKBOSE D.El.Ed 2020 from below.
|JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Brochure||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Application Form Release||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last day of submission of Application Form||3rd week of Sep 2020|
|Centralised Admission/Counselling||3rd week of Dec 2020|
|Managements Seats/Quota and on spot counselling + Admission, if any||4th week of Dec 2020|
Important Information About JKBOSE D.El.Ed Course
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Eligibility Criteria
Check the eligibility criteria for JKBOSE D.El.ED 2020.
- The candidates belonging to General category must have minimum 45% marks in 10+2.
- The candidates belonging to SC / ST category must have minimum 40% marks in 10+2.
JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT) Application Form
Application form for JKBOSE D.El.Ed releases online at jkbose.jk.gov.in. Make sure before filling the application form, the candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the Board. Also, note that the application form once submitted cannot be edited. Check the process for JKBOSE.
Candidate have to follow these steps to download application form of the JKBOSE D.EI.ED admission 2020 (ETT) from brochure. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Firstly, candidate have to visit the official website, jkbose.ac.in.
Step 2: Then, download the pdf information brochure from this official website .
Step 3: Download the pdf file in your system and take the print out of the application form from that pdf.
Step 4: After taking the print out of the application form, fill all the details which will be in the application form that is personal details, education details etc should have to be filled accordingly.
The application Form -I duly filled in, should be accompanied by duly attested photo copies of the following certificates/documents:
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate
- Marks certificate of HS Exam Part 11th/12th Class examination or equivalent examination certificate
- Category certificate (if any)
- Transfer or Migration certificate or both as the case may be
- Certificate of good conduct from the Principal/Head of the institution last attended
- 02 Passport sized coloured photographs duly attested by the Principal of the School/College last attended & signed by the candidate
JKBOSE D.El.Ed 2020 Merit List
Admission in D.El.Ed is done as per the merit of the candidates in the qualifying examination. A merit list is prepared according to the marks of the candidates in the qualifying examination. The selection list is published on the official websiet i.e. jkbose.ac.in. If in case, two or more candidates have the same marks in the qualifying examination, then, the following admission criteria is followed.
- Candidates having passed an examination higher than the qualifying examination or an examination recognized as equivalent.
- Candidates who have higher percentage of marks in matriculation exam or any other equivalent exam.
- If the tie is there, then, candidates older in age are given preference.
Fee Structure for JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
The candidates who are qualifying from the other board shall pay Rs.6395 as per following rules:
|Examination Fees||Rs 2615|
|Eligibility Fees||Rs. 460|
|Corpse Fund||Rs. 2395|
The candidates who are qualifying from the J&K Board shall pay Rs.5555 as per rules laid down by the board:
- Examination Fees Rs 2615
- Renewal Fees Rs 545
- Corpse Fund Rs 2395
3. During 2nd year, the candidate shall pay only the examination fee (Rs. 2615/-) to the Board.
4. The institutional fee (Tuition fee) amounting to Rs.16770/- is to be paid to the concerned ETT institute every year at the time of admission. The total amount will be Rs 23735/- to be paid the candidates, taking admission in this course including the amount of Rs.6395/-.
Seat for the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT)
There will be the seats available for the admission of the candidate in the JKBOSE D.El.Ed Admission 2020 (ETT). The seat is provided on the basis of the state board rules. This seat will be given as per the last year data. Look at the below to know about the seat for the institute. These are as follows:
|For the Eligible candidates from the J&K||40%|
|For the candidate other than J&K State||60%|
List of D.El.Ed ETT Colleges
Check the list of D.El.Ed colleges given below in which admission is sought.
- Minerva ETT College, Kathua
- Isher ETT College, Kathua
- Valley ETT Institute, Kathua
- Kranti ETT INstitute, Kathua
- Woodland ETT College, Jammua
- Sawan ETT Institute, Kathua
- Nirman ETT Institute, Lakhanpur, Kathua
- Manu Shiksha Sanstha ETT Institute, Kathua
About JKBOSE D.El.Ed Course
Check the importance of D.El.Ed course given below.
- The main objective of the course is to empower all the teachers to allow students to develop an all-round personality. This does not mean doing well in the studies and scoring well, it rather includes the activeness and alertness in all the extra – curricular activities.
- The aim of doing this course is to know the psychological factors of the child’s development.
- The course also aims at providing motivation, aspiration and sense of value commitment.
- Also, it enables the teachers to think of and help children of special needs with proper care and techniques.
- The course does not aims to inculacate the basic habit of studying into children but it also aims to solve the social and emotional needs of the children.
- It also helps the students to acquire necessary skills and other virtues like imagination, curiosity and self – confidence.
About J&K State Board of School Education
The Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education was established through a legislation under the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education Act, 1975. This board mainly conducts public examinations of secondary and higher secondary Classes, grant diplomas and certificates, prepare and publish results of examinations, provide education through State Open School under open distance learning (ODL) and so on functions is being performed by this board related to the education.
Its main function is to control all the affairs related with the education in the state J&K. It makes and design the curriculum at various level in a correct manner to enable the student to learn in a stress free environment.
JKBOSE D.EL.Ed 2020 Admission Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : JKBOSE D.El.Ed is conducted by Jammu & Kashmir State Board of School Education.
Ans : The duration of JKBOSE D.EL.Ed is 2 years.
Ans : Admission in JKBOSE D.El.Ed is offered according to the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Official Website: jkbose.ac.in
To know more detailed about this admission, candidate can check previous year’s brochure – Download Official Notification
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.