JMI BE (Evening) Admission 2019 – Jamia Millia Islamia University will release notification for admission in Bachelor of Engineering Programmes in various discipline for the academic year 2019-2020. Interested and Eligible candidates who fulfil their eligibility criteria as mention below will be able to fill their Application form online. Candidates can check the complete information of JMI BE Admission 2019 like application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
JMI BE (Evening) Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in BE (Evening) at JMI University have to fill the Application Form online from the official website jmi.ac.in. Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website after the completion of Application process. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Entrance Test and performance in GD and PI.
Schedule for the JMI BE (Evening) Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of Entrance Test||Second week of Nov 2019|
|Declaration of List of candidates for document verification||Fourth week of Nov 2019|
|Display of list of Selected/Waitlisted candidates||To be announced|
As per the previous year record we have provided eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the same from below before going to apply.
- Three/ four-year Diploma Course in the respective or relevant branch from recognized Polytechnic or Technical Institute with at least two years professional experience after passing Diploma in the respective or relevant branch. However, for B.E. (Computer Engineering), three/ four-year Diploma either in Computer Engineering or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in the relevant branch is required together with at least two years Professional Experience after Diploma. Diploma holders from University Polytechnic, J.M.I securing 70% marks or more are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Test without Professional Experience.
- The experience shall be reckoned from the date of declaration of result/date of issue of mark-sheet of qualifying examination or the date of the beginning of professional engagement (whichever is later) till the last date of submission of Application Form. Documentary evidence of declaration of result is required at the time of admission.
Application Form 2019
The Application for admission into BE (Evening) will be submitted in On-line mode at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website jmi.ac.in or from the direct link provided below. There will be no printed application form for admission. Candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the process. Candidates are requested to read the complete information before filling the application form.
The Online Form submission process will consist of two-phases viz.
- Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
- Entrance Application Fee Submission
During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
Admit Card 2019
- Information on the availability of Admit Card status shall be provided to candidates on their respective registered mobile numbers through SMS.
- Once Admit Card is available, a candidate may print it by logging into the Admission Portal on the link: www.jmicoe.in.
- After printing the Admit Card, a candidate may be required to paste his/her self-attested passport size recent coloured photograph in the space provided. Candidate should follow the printed instructions on admit card.
All candidates seeking admission to various programs are required to appear in the Entrance Test(s) which in certain cases may be followed by other components such as interview etc. in accordance with the admission schedule.
On the previous year record we have provided exam centre for entrance test. Any changes in the exam centres will be updated here.
- The University shall prepare a merit list of candidates in various programs based on the provisions made in the University Ordinances and in accordance with various applicable reservations and relaxations.
- Entrance Test results shall be subject to clearance from the Proctorial Department of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- The lists of provisionally selected candidates as well as of those on the waiting list, for admission, will be displayed on the Jamia’s website www.jmicoe.in as given in the schedule in this prospectus or as notified on the University website. No intimation to the candidates will be sent by post.
- The list of candidates selected for the interview, wherever applicable, shall be displayed in ascending order of their Entrance Test Roll No. and will be displayed on Jamia’s website www.jmicoe.in on the date given in the admission schedule.
- JMI may display additional lists of candidates selected from the waiting list in order of merit as per the University procedure.
- If required, JMI may consider for spot registration for admission from the list of selected and waitlisted candidates strictly in order of merit provided that they fulfil the eligibility criteria. The details about spot registration may be notified for which the candidates are advised to check the University website www.jmicoe.in regularly.
Conduct of Interview
Candidates shortlisted for interview and/or any other specified component of the test are required to bring their Admit Card issued for the Entrance Test and self-attested copies of the documents listed below along with the originals.
Document to be required at the time of Interview
Candidates selected for admission to a Program are required to bring their Admit Cards issued for the Entrance Test and attested copies of the following documents, along with the originals, at the time of admission:
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination together with the marks sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission as mentioned in this prospectus.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended and migration certificate.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or from a government hospital certifying blood group.
- For BDS program, selected candidates shall have to submit a medical fitness certificate issued by Dr M.A.Ansari Health Centre, JMI OR by a government hospital.
- The candidate has to bring Scorecard of JEE Mains and NEET for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS Programme respectively.
In case an intervening /gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/ affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/ Notary Public for the entire intervening /gap period showing year-wise preoccupation and non-indulgence in any criminal activities after leaving the Institution last attended.
For more detail of JMI BE (Evening) Admission 2019, Refer 2017 Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of Jamia Millia Islamia University BE Admission 2019 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Jamia Millia Islamia University BE Admission 2019 information brochure will be released, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.