JMI CDOL 2017 – Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open learning has published notification from the eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate, Undergraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes at CDOL for the academic session 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of JMI CDOL 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
JMI CDOL 2017
Application for various courses can be filled online from here as per schedule mention below. Those candidates who want to get admission in the above mention courses have to fill the application form. A candidate seeking admission for a programme, if eligible, should bring her/his original documents for verification at the time of admission.
Schedule for the JMI CDOL 2017 is given below.
|Admission process commences from||31 Jul 2017|
|Last date for submission of admission application form||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date for submission of application form with late fee of Rs. 200/-||15 Nov 2017|
|Last date for completion of admission formalities in all respects||20 Nov 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||17 to 19 Nov 2017|
|Date of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test||26 Nov 2017|
Candidates who have appeared at the B.Ed (Distance Mode) Admission Entrance Test 2017-18 and selected for provisional admission to B.Ed Programme 2017-18 (Distance Mode) has been published. Candidates can check the list through the direct link provided below. The candidates are required to complete the admission formalities on or before the last date during all working days at 10:30 am.
- Click Here to check Result of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017.
- Click Here to check Waiting List of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017.
- Click Here to check Waiting List 2 of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017.
- Click Here to check Waiting List 3 of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017.
- Click Here to check Waiting List 5 of B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017.
B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2017
Admission Entrance Test 2017 for B.Ed (Distance Mode) is scheduled to be held on November 26, 2017 from 11 AM to 1 PM at various centres mentioned in the notice provided below. Candidates can also check the list of Eligible/Not Eligible candidates from the links provided below.
- Admission Entrance Test will consist 100 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will be of 01 marks.
- The test will cover:
- General Mental Ability
- General Knowledge/Awareness (including Indian Geography/History/Constitution/Economy)
- Teaching Aptitude and Issues related to Education
Click Here to check more details about the test, centres and admit card.
Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open learning has published the Admission list for various Programmes. Selected Candidates are required to complete admission formalities by submitting Prescribed Programme fee before the last date through DD drawn in Favour of “Jamia Milia Islamia”, payable at “New Delhi” to the programme Coordinator of CDOL, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi – 110025.
- Bachelors of Arts – Admission List 2
- Bachelors of Commerce – Admission List 1
- Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA) – Admission List 1
- M.A Political Science (MAPS) – Admission List 1
- M.Com – Admission List 1
- M.A Education (MAE) – Admission List 1
- M.A. Sociology (MAS) – Admission List 1
JMI CDOL Application Form 2017
Application Forms and Admission Guideline are available online http://www.jmi.ac.in and also in hard copy available in the office of M/s Makttaba Jamia Millia at Gate No. 4, JMI or Study Centres on payment of Rs. 600/-. Candidates are required to fill the Admission Application Form available on http://www.jmi.ac.in and filled in application forms be downloaded and submitted to CDOL, JMI/Study Centre along with the admission application from fee of Rs. 500/- for all programmes and Rs. 700/- for BED Programme through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia payable at New Delhi. The direct link to fill the application form is given below.
Submission of Application Forms and Completion of Provisional Admission
Before submitting the filled in Application Form to CDOL/Study Centre the candidates must ensure that they:
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme applying for as their eligibility will be checked at the time of admission. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained at any stage.
- Produce the relevant documents such as Date of Birth Certificate, Class X Marks Sheet and Certificate, Class XII Marks Sheet and Certificate and Graduation Marks Sheet and Certificate in original, as well as, in self-attested photocopies at the time of completing admission formalities.
- Verification of documents will be done at the CDOL/concerned Study Centre.
- After verification, the concerned Study Centre will send the all application forms to CDOL along with demand drafts and documents.
- Submit the programme fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi.
- The CDOL reserves the right to summarily reject any application form scrutinized for any discrepancy and incorrect information before finalizing admission.
|Bachelor of Arts (General)||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Commerce||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Commerce – International Business and Finance||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Education||
Note: Admissions to the B.Ed programme will be conducted through entrance test. Dates and venue for the entrance test will be notified to the eligible applicants.
|Certificate in Computer Hardware and Network Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Certificate in Information Technology||Secondary School Certificate (10th) or equivalent from a recognized Board|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.|
|Masters in Commerce||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Education||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA English||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Hindi||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA History||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Human Resource Management||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Public Administration||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Political Science||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|MA Sociology||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
|Post-Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics||Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized University|
Number of Seats & Reservation
For distance education programme, ordinarily there is no limit to the numbers of seats. However, the numbers may be limited depending on the infrastructural capacity of a respective Study Centre.
In case of BED, a limit of 500 students in a batch has been suggested by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Wherever the number of seats are limited (such as BED Programme) CDOL follows the same reservation policy as applicable for regular courses in the Jamia Millia Islamia.
Important: Candidates applying for the BED Programme can submit choice of Study Centre in the Admission Application Form. The seats will be allocated purely on the basis of merit, however, if the number of preferences for a particular Study Centre exceeds the number of available seats, the CDOL reserves the right to allocate the Study Centre to such candidates.
Identity Card will be issued only to students whose admission is complete in all respects (after due process of verification). Students should produce three passport size photographs along with the prescribed identity card form available online for the issue of Identity Card.
In case of loss of Identity Card, the student shall file a FIR and submit the copy of the same along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of the “Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at “New Delhi” in order to be issued a duplicate Identity Card.
Instruction to Candidates
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
The Jamia Millia Islamia recognizes degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of national importance and Foreign Universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the University also recognizes certain qualifications from Madarsas.
Candidates should mention complete mailing address (in CAPITAL LETTERS only) with Postal Pin Code and contact Telephone/Mobile Number in the Application Form.
PayblePassport size colored photographs are to be pasted on the application form. Only photographs with full face front view displaying all facial features taken within last three months are to be submitted.
Policy on pursuing two or more programmes simultaneously:
A student can pursue two programmes simultaneously through distance mode or combination of distance and regular modes from the same or different Universities/Institutions in the following combinations:
- One Degree and One Diploma/ PG Diploma/Certificate
- One PG Diploma and One Diploma/Certificate
- One Diploma and One Certificate
- Two PG Diplomas
- Two Diplomas
- Two Certificates
Two Degree Programmes are not allowed to be pursued simultaneously, either from the same University, or one from the Open University (under ODL mode) and the other from Conventional University.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Three passport size photographs.
- Experience certificate (wherever applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in case of BED. Programme for relaxation in eligibility as per GoI norms.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the Institution last attended (in case of Masters and Bachelor’s Programmes) must be submitted within 30 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Students of the Jamia Millia Islamia have to submit documentary proof for enrollment number if allotted earlier by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (wherever applicable).
Click here for official Notification.