JMI CDOL 2020 – The Centre for Distance and Open Learning (CDOL) was established in the Jamia Millia Islamia in September 2002 under the auspices of the Distance Education Council (DEC) currently rechristened as Distance Education Bureau (DEB). The Admission Notification I was released for the Certificate & Diploma Courses, Now JMI CDOL has released the Admission Notification II for the Post Graduate and Undergraduate courses. The application form for Post Graduate, Undergraduate courses and B.Ed courses are available now. Candidates can download the same from the direct link which is provided below. Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open learning has published the notification for the eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate, Undergraduate, B.Ed, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes at CDOL. Candidates can check the complete information of JMI CDOL 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
JMI CDOL 2020
Application for the Certificate & Diploma Courses and Post Graduate and Undergraduate courses has been released, You can download it through this article. Those candidates who want to get admission in the above mention courses have to fill the application form. A candidate seeking admission for a programme, if eligible, should bring her/his original documents for verification at the time of admission. Below we mention the schedule for the last date of application form for various courses
|For Post Graduate and Undergraduate Courses:|
|Last date for submission of admission forms and completion of admission formalities for all programmes except B.Ed:||4th week of Feb 2020|
|For B.Ed Courses:|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Entrance Test for B.Ed Programme||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|List of selected candidates for B.Ed Programme||3rd week of Feb 2020|
|Completion of admission formalities for the B.Ed Programme||4th week of Feb 2020|
|For Certificate & Diploma Courses:|
|Last Date to submit the Application Form||2nd week of Feb 2020|
JMI CDOL Application Form 2020
Application Forms for admission in General Diploma & Certificate Courses, Post Graduate, Undergraduate courses and B.Ed are now available to download from Jamia Millia Islamia’s website www.jmicoe.in. The Application Form should be submitted along with Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for all other programmes and Rs. 700/- in case of Bachelor of Education (BED) in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi.
Submission of Application Forms and Completion of Provisional Admission
Before submitting the filled Application Form to CDOL/Study Centre the candidates must ensure that they:
- Satisfy the eligibility requirements for the programme applying for as their eligibility will be checked at the time of admission. No claim of any sort in this matter shall be entertained at any stage.
- Produce the relevant documents such as Date of Birth Certificate, Class X Marks Sheet and Certificate, Class XII Marks Sheet and Certificate and Graduation Marks Sheet and Certificate in original, as well as, in self-attested photocopies at the time of completing admission formalities.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University/Institute
- Verification of documents will be done at the CDOL/concerned Study Centre.
- After verification, the concerned Study Centre will send the all application forms to CDOL along with demand drafts and documents.
- Submit the programme fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi.
- The CDOL reserves the right to summarily reject any application form scrutinized for any discrepancy and incorrect information before finalizing admission.
JMI CDOL 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for various courses in Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open learning is given below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admissions in various courses. The eligibility criteria for various courses are given below.
Click here to check the eligibility criteria for various courses.
For Certificate & Diploma Courses:
B.Ed Admission Entrance Test 2020
Admission Entrance Test 2020 for B.Ed will be held as per the schedule. Candidates will also be able to check the list of Eligible/Not Eligible candidates from the links which will be updated below.
- Admission Entrance Test will consist 100 multiple choice questions.
- The entrance test will be of 2 hrs.
- Each question will be of 01 marks.
- The medium of entrance test is English
- The test will cover:
- General Mental Ability
- General Knowledge/Awareness (including Indian Geography/History/Constitution/Economy)
- Teaching Aptitude and Issues related to Education
JMI CDOL Result 2020
The candidates can check the list of selected candidates for admission and counselling online. The list is published in the form of a PDF. The candidates can check their name in the list. If the name appears on the list then th candidaes have to report in person to complete the admission formalities.
Result: NumTeaching Aptitude and Issues related to Educationber of Seats & Reservation
For distance education programme, ordinarily, there is no limit to the numbers of seats. However, the numbers may be limited depending on the infrastructural capacity of a respective Study Centre.
In case of BED programme, a limit of 500 students in a batch has been prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education. In case of such subjects, CDOL follows the same reservation policy as applicable for regular courses in the Jamia Millia Islamia.
Important: Candidates applying for BED programme can submit a choice of Study Centre in the Admission Application Form. Seats will be allocated purely on the basis of merit. However, if the number of preferences for a particular Study Centre exceeds the number of available seats or if the number of preferences for a particular Study Centre is less than 20, CDOL reserves the right to allocate alternative Study Centre to such candidates.
JMI CDOL 2020 dentity Card
Identity Card will be issued only to students whose admission is complete in all respects (after due process of verification).
In case of loss of Identity Card, the student shall file an FIR and submit the copy of the same along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of the “Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at “New Delhi” in order to be issued a duplicate Identity Card.
Instruction to Candidates for JMI CDOL Admission 2020
The candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
The Jamia Millia Islamia recognizes degrees of all Central Universities, State Universities, Institutions of national importance and Foreign Universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the University also recognizes certain qualifications from Madarsas.
Candidates should mention complete correspondence/postal address (in CAPITAL LETTERS only) with Postal Pin Code and contact Telephone/Mobile Number in the Application Form.
Paste Passport size coloured photographs are to be pasted on the application form. Only photographs with full face front view displaying all facial features taken within the last three months are to be submitted.
Policy on pursuing two or more programmes simultaneously:
A student can pursue two programmes simultaneously through distance mode or combination of distance and regular modes from the same or different Universities/Institutions in the following combinations:
- One Degree and One Diploma/ PG Diploma/Certificate
- One PG Diploma and One Diploma/Certificate
- One Diploma and One Certificate
- Two PG Diplomas
- Two Diplomas
- Two Certificates
Two Degree Programmes are not allowed to be pursued simultaneously, either from the same University or one from the Open University (under ODL mode) and the other from Conventional University.
Documents required at the time of JMI CDOL 2020 Admission
- Three passport size photographs.
- Experience certificate (wherever applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in case of BED. Programme for relaxation in eligibility as per GoI norms.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the Institution last attended
- Students of the Jamia Millia Islamia have to submit documentary proof for enrollment number if allotted earlier by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (wherever applicable).
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.