JMI CDOE 2022: CDOE offers admission to Under graduate and Post-Graduate Programmes for the session 2022. Candidates can check the all detail related to JMI CDOE Admission 2022 at jmicoe.in. Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open Learning offers admission into Post Graduate, Undergraduate, PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Programmes. The Centre for Distance and Open Education (CDOE) was established in the Jamia Millia Islamia in September 2002 under the auspices of the Distance Education Council (DEC) currently rechristened as Distance Education Bureau (DEB). Candidates can check the complete information of JMI CDOE 2022 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
JMI CDOE 2022
Application for the Diploma, online Undergraduate and Post Graduate courses has been released.. Those candidates who want to get admission in the above mention courses have to fill the application form. A candidate seeking admission for a programme, if eligible, should bring her/his original documents for verification at the time of admission. Below we mention the schedule for the last date of application form for various courses
|Availability of online application form for admission||02 Mar 2022 onwards|
|Last date for submission of Admission Application forms||25 Mar 2022|
|Verification of documents||29 Mar – 8 Apr 2022|
|Last date for payment of fees||10 Apr 2022|
|Last Date for Completing Admission formalities in all respect||10 Apr 2022|
JMI CDOE Application Form 2022
Application Forms for admission in Diploma, Post Graduate, Undergraduate courses has released online at jmicoe.in. Candidate need to pay the application Fee of Rs. 500/- at the time of applying for the Admission. Before applying for admission, a candidate must ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus. The direct link to fill the JMI CDOE Application Form 2022 is provided below.
Submission of Application Forms
Before submitting the filled Application Form to CDOE/Study Centre the candidates must ensure that they:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- To register for admission, candidates are required to use the online form available at JMI’s Admission Portal: http://www.jmicoe.in , http://www.jmi.ac.in. Before applying for admission, a candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognizes degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Besides, the university also recognizes certain qualifications from the reputed madaris as well, the details of which are provided in Annexure– I of the prospectus.
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, for programmes whose eligibility is bachelor degree etc, they must submit the required certificates etc. (of first declared result) by 10th April 2022, failing which their admission will be cancelled.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Soft copy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph with white background (Maximum 100KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Soft copy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online before confirming the submission of form. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before completing/Confirming the registration portion in the form. However, candidates will be able edit the information, when forms will be open for editing as intimated between (Given by examination) to (Given by examination) for all programmes. The detail guideline of editing will be published on http://www.jmicoe.in & http://www.jmi.ac.in
- Once the registration of admission form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique CODE with a link to verify the email account, and login (email ID), Password to access the account to the registered email id. After link verification, and using login ID and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the applicable entrance application fees.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Café/ at any other place, a candidate is also advised to go through the guidelines and get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required. The University will not be responsible for any mistake done by the candidate while filling the admission form.
- Candidates are advised to bring the hard copy at the time of verification of documents. print may be taken out after logging into the admission portal at: http://www.jmicoe.in & http://www.jmi.ac.in.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website, http://www.jmicoe.in & http://www.jmi.ac.in.
JMI CDOE 2022 Eligibility Criteria and Admission Fee
The eligibility criteria for various courses in Jamia Millia Islamia Centre of Distance and Open learning is given below. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the admissions in various courses. The eligibility criteria for various courses are given below.
- Eligibility Criteria for Diploma, online UG and PG programs – Check Here!
JMI CDOE Result 2022
The candidates can check the list of selected candidates for admission and counselling online. The list is published in the form of a PDF. The candidates can check their name in the list. If the name appears on the list then the candidates have to report in person to complete the admission formalities.
Documents required at the time of JMI CDOE 2022 Admission
- Print out of the online submitted admission application form
- Three passport size photographs.
- Class X Mark sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Class XII Mark sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Graduation Mark sheet and certificate (original and photocopy)
- Post-Graduation Mark sheet and certificate (original and photocopy), wherever applicable.
- Character certificate from the Institution last attended (In original)
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, from the Institution last attended(In original)
- Copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination from a recognized Board/University/ Institute.
- Mention complete correspondence/postal address (in CAPITAL LETTERS only) with postal pin code and contact telephone/mobile number.
JMI CDOE 2022 Identity Card
Identity Card will be issued only to students whose admission is complete in all respects (after due process of verification). CDOE learners holding CDOE I-Card can use the said ID during counselling sessions and for purpose of visiting CDOE Complex only.
In case of loss of Identity Card, the student shall file an FIR and submit the copy of the same along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of the “Jamia Millia Islamia” payable at “New Delhi” in order to be issued a duplicate Identity Card.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.