JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020 – Jamia Milla Islamia (JMI) offers admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses, on the basis of JEE Main score. For Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech admission 2020, the merit of the candidates in JEE Main Paper 1 is considered, whereas, for the admission in B.Arch courses, the merit of the candidates in JEE Main B.Arch paper is taken into consideration. Along with clearing JEE Main, the candidates also have to fulfill the eligibility criteria of JMI admission 2020. Candidates interested in JMI B.Tech and B.Arch admission 2020 may check the application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, and more details from this page.
Latest: JMI has extended the last date to apply for JMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2020 to June 15, 2020. Apply now.
JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020
Admission to B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs of Jamia Millia Islamia is based on the final rank of JEE Main-2020 Examination conducted by National Test Agency (NTA). The schedule for JMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2020 is given in the table below.
|JMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2020||Date|
|Online Applications released on||21 Feb 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application|
|Forms open for editing||16 – 18 Jun 2020|
JEE Main is a national level entrance exam for UG admission. It is conducted by NTA in online mode. Candidates can check more details about the exam – From Here.
JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Application Form 2020
The application form for the JMI Admission 2020 is made available on the official website. It is advisable that candidates check the eligibility criteria before applying. Other than that, few important things that candidates need to know before the registration are as follows:
Important Things to Know Before Applying:
- Candidates aiming to get admission in B.Tech courses offered by JMI need to apply for JEE Main 2020 Paper 1. Whereas, B.Arch aspirants need to apply for JEE Main 2020 Paper 2. If a candidate wants to apply for both the courses then they need to appear for both Paper 1 and 2 of JEE Main 2020.
- The reserved categories in JMI are General, Muslim, Muslim OBC/ST, Muslim Women, Jamia Internal, and PWD. Candidates will have clearly specify their category in the application form of JMI Application Form.
The Process to Apply for JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020:
1. Registration – Firstly, the candidates will have to click on the link provided above and reach the JMI Login. There, the candidates will have to click on “Register Yourself”, under New Used. To register, the candidates will have to submit the following details:
- E-mail ID
- Confirm Password
- Name of Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
2. Login – Once all the details are submitted, the candidates will get a confirmation e-mail. The details of registration along with password and activation link will be mentioned on it. There will also be an activation link in the e-mail. Candidates need to click on it enter the provided activation code. Next, the candidates will have to click login by entering the Registered E-mail Id and Password.
3. Filling Details in Application Form – After login, the candidates will be able to login and submit details in the application form of JMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2020. It should be noted that the candidates will have to enter personal details, education details, and other details in the application form.
4. Uploading of Images – Candidates need to upload photo and signature on the JMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 2020 application form. The images are to be uploaded in the prescribed format. The specification for photograph and signature are as below:
- The photograph should be coloured and of passport size, i.e. 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm. It has to be scanned in 100 dpi and must of less than 100 KB.
- The signature is to be written on a plain white sheet. It has to be scanned and uploaded in less than 100 KB.
5. Remit the Application Fee – The application fee for the JMI Engineering Application Form 2020 is Rs. 550. Extra bank charges will be applicable. The application fee can be submitted through Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card.
Eligibility Criteria for JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020
The eligibility criteria are to be fulfilled by each and every candidate. The norms of eligibility are as mentioned below:
For B.Tech Admission:
- The candidates should have passed 10+2/equivalent from a recognized Board, with 55% marks. The core subjects of study in the qualifying exam should be Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The applicant should be a Diploma holder. The Diploma should have been awarded by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education. The Diploma course should have been of 3 to 4 years and candidates must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in it.
For B.Arch Admission:
- To get admission in B.Arch course, the candidates should have qualified 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% marks. The core subjects in 10+2 should be Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- 3 Year Diploma (10+3) qualified candidates are also eligible to apply. However, the candidates should have passed the Diploma course with a minimum of 50% marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
JMI B.Tech / B.Arch 2020 Application Form Correction 2020
After submitting the application form, candidates who wish to change/ modify some details will be able to do so through the editing facility provided by the JMI. Candidates will not be able to edit every information in their online application. Only a few details are editable, while others are not. The information which is not editable can be changed if the candidate makes a request for changing the detail through the mail.
- Reservation Category (including Kashmiri Migrant, J&K)
- Academic records
- Admission Test Centre
Editing fields with permission
- Photo & Signature
- Name Correction
- Course Change
Courses Offered via JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020
Jamia Millia Islamia offered B.Tech and B.Arch courses. The streams in which the courses are offered are as follows:
|JMI Offered B.Tech Courses In Following||JMI Offers B.Arch Courses In Following|
Electronics and Communication Engineering
|B. Arch.B. Arch. (Self Finance)|
JMI B.Tech / B.Arch Admission 2020 Merit List
Jamia Millia Islamia University releases the merit list forJMI B.Tech / B.Arch admission 20200. The merit list is prepared on the basis of JEE Main Rank. The candidates who have been selected for admissions are listed out in the merit list. The merit list is prepared on the basis of the candidate’s performance in JEE Main 2020 examination. The merit list is available for download, it is released in online mode.
About Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) is a public central university established on October 29, 1920. The University is situated in the capital of the country, New Delhi. It has been providing many postgraduate, undergraduate, diploma and certificate courses in various streams. Its vision is to create a human universe that offers inclusiveness, equity, fellowship, justice, and peace for one and all. It was founded by Shaikhul Hind Mahmud al-Hasan, Mohammad Ali Jauhar, Hakim Ajmal Khan, Mukhtar Ahmed Ansari, Abdul Majeed Khwaja, Zakir Hussain.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.