Jamia Millia Islamia University Engineering Entrance Exam an engineering entrance exam commonly known as JMI EEE was conducted every year by the Jamia Millia Islamia University. This year Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced that JMIEEE 2017 will not be conducted. Admission to B.Tech & B.Arch courses is to be based on JEE Main conducted by CBSE.
Latest Announcement – It is hereby informed to all aspiring candidates for admission to B.Tech programs that due to unavoidable circumstances, the list of selected/waitlist candidates could not be declared by 30 Jun 2017. However, the same will be declared by 03 Jul 2017.
Get here complete details of JMI Engineering Admission 2017 including eligibility, dates, application form, results. Aspiring candidates for JMI Engineering Admission are hereby informed to appear for JEE Main 2017.
JMI Engineering Admission 2017 Notification
Jamia Milia Islamia University has announced that it will not hold JMI EEE. Instead, it will offer admission to B.Tech (Engineering) on basis of JEE Main 2017 Paper 1, and B.Arch (Architecture) on basis of JEE Main 2017 Paper 2. Hence, all candidates desirous of getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) University B.Tech / B.Arch can appear in JEE Main 2017.
- To get complete details of JEE Main 2017, click here.
Admission to JMI Engineering and Architecture courses will be through JEE Main, and at the same time, candidates need to submit separate application form of JMI. Application form of JMI Admission 2017 is available for BTech and Barch from 10 December 2016.
Admission to JMI Engineering and Architecture courses is to be based on JEE Main Score, however candidates need to submit separate application form for JMI. JMI Engineering Application Form or simply JMI Application Form is available from 10 Dec 2016.
Apply online here – Application form of JMI B.Tech and B.Arch Admission 2017 is released on 10 December 2016.
CLICK HERE for all JMI application forms.
To apply at JMI, you have to submit JEE Main 2017 registration number in online application form. If you have not yet registered for JEE Main 2017, do it now.
|YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR|
Candidates who appear in Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) conducted by CBSE and also submit separate application form for JMI will be considered for B.Tech and B.Arch admission.
JMI University Engineering and Architecture Admission 2017
JMI Admission to B.Tech / B.Arch programs of Jamia Milia Islamia for the sessions 2017-18 will be made based on the performance in JEE (Main) 2017 examination to be conducted by CBSE. Candidates interested in applying for JMI’s B.Tech or B.Arch programs are required to appear for JEE (Main) examination 2016 and apply on JMI’s admission portal.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to JMI’s B. Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-2 examination.
- Candidates submitting application for JMI’s B.Tech. as well as B.Arch programs must appear in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper-1 as well as Paper-2 examination.
- The seats for admission to B.Tech. and B.Arch. programs at JMI will be allotted as per prescribed JMI’s admission procedure, applicable reservation of seats and merit solely determined by the score in JEE (Main) 2017 Paper 1 and Paper 2 respectively.
Important dates for JMI Engineering Admission 2017 and JMI Architecture Admission 2017 based on JEE Main are given below.
|Availability of JMI Engineering admission application form||December 10, 2016|
|Last date to apply for JMI Engineering admission||
March 11, 2017
|JEE Main 2017 Offline Exam (pen and paper based)||April 2, 2017|
|JEE Main 2017 Online Exam (computer based)||April 8, and 9, 2016|
|JEE Main 2017 All India Rank (AIR)||April 27, 2017|
About Engineering at JMI
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics & Comm Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Jamia Millia Islamia offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course)
- B. Arch
- B. Arch (Self Finance)
- Muslim OBC/ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
Candidate has to choose any one reservation category in online admission form. Over & Above Seats are reserved for Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant (Detail prospectus will be available soon)
JMI EEE Eligibility – JMI Engineering Admission Eligibility
JMI Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Architecture courses is to be based on JEE Main score. In the first place, candidate should be eligible to appear for JEE Main and opt for JMI admission. Here are some key points concerning eligibility criteria of JEE Main 2017.
- Age – Candidate’s date of birth must fall on or after 01.10.1992. however, if candidate belongs to SC / ST / PWD community then DOB can fall on or after 01.10.1987.
- Year of appearing in qualifying exam – The year in which candidate appears in class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam must be 2015 / 2016 / 2017.
Eligibility for engineering and architecture admission in Jamia Milia Islamia (JMI) University is described as follows.
For B.Tech Course
- Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM and should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2017. OR
- Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
For B.Arch Course
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 Examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects should have passed in 2015, 2016 or appearing in 2017, shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test. OR
- A 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate.
JEE Main Cut Off Marks
For any queries regarding JMI Engineering Admission, contact helpline.
Number for Helpline: +91-9836219994, +91-9836289994, +91-9836319994
Email for helpline: [email protected]
For more information on JMI EEE / JMI Engineering Admission 2017 / JMI Architecture Admission 2017, read information brochure.
If you have any queries regarding JMI EEE 2017 – Jamia B.Tech & B.Arch Admission based on JEE Main, please ask in comments below.