JMI Result 2020: Jamia Millia Islamia Result 2020 for entrance exam will be announced on the official website i.e. jmi.ac.in. The admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit prepared by the University. Merit will be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the entrance exam. Candidates do not need to enter any login credentials to check the result. However, the B.Tech/ B.Arch and BDS admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2020 and NEET 2020 rank respectively. Scroll down to check for information about how to check results, merit list, reservation etc from this page.
JMI Result 2020
For each course, the Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) results 2020 is announced on a varied date. As a result of each course is released, the status of it is also uploaded on this page. Candidates can check the dates for the JMI result 2020 from the given table:
|Entrance exam date||26 Apr 2020|
|Declaration of result (Ph.D/ M.Phil)||3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit Research Proposal in the Concerned Deptt/center||10 Jul 2020|
|Display of List of candidates call for interview/presentation||20 Jul 2020|
|Date of Interview by DRC/CRC||22 Jul – 31 Jul 2020|
|Completion of Admission Formalities||05 Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||06 Aug 2020|
Check here: Candidates can check their JMI Result 2020 as per schedule from jmi.ac.in.
How to Check JMI Result 2020?
JMI will publish the result only on the official website. So, candidates are required to follow the steps given below in order to check the JMI admission 2020 result:
Step 1: First of all, go on the official website of JMI i.e. jmi.ac.in or click on the direct link given below the dates table.
Step 2: Secondly, click on “Admission result 2020 – 21” link.
Step 3: After that, candidates have to select the session, programme, course and click on “Search” button.
Step 4: Then, selected candidates list will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Candidates can check their roll number by pressing cntl+f button.
Details Mentioned in JMI Result 2020
Candidates can check the details that are given in the scorecard of JMI Result 2020:
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
JMI Admission 2020 – 21 Merit List
JMI Admission 2020 – 21 merit list is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of merit prepared by the University. University will prepare the rank list of the candidates on the basis of merit of the entrance exam. Merit list states that the selected candidate is eligible for admission or not. Admission to the B.Tech/ B.Arch courses is done on the merit of the JEE main 2020 exam. Similarly, admission to the BDS course is done on the basis of merit of NEET 2020 exam.
JMI Admission 2020 – 21 Reservation
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for JMI admission 2020 – 21 from the given table:
|Muslim applicants (in each programme)||30%|
|Muslim women applicants (in each programme)||10%|
|OBC & ST (Muslims) (in each programme)||10%|
|Jammu & Kashmir||2 seats|
|Foreign Candidates Under General Category||10%|
JMI Admission 2020 – 21 Admission Procedure
Candidates can check the JMI admission 2020 – 21 admission procedure as given below:
- Stage 1 – Filling of online admission form: Eligible candidates have to fill the online admission form from the official website i.e. jmi.ac.in in order to take the exam. only those candidates are eligible to give the entrance exam who have filled the application form.
- Stage 2 – Entrance exam: After filling the application form, candidates have to download the admit card from the official website to appear for the exam. Then, candidates have to secure minimum 30% marks in order to qualify the exam.
- Stage 3 – Release of merit list: Result of the entrance exam is declared in the form of merit list. Candidates have to go on the official website and check the merit list of selected candidates. On the basis of merit list, candidates are invited for GD and Personal interview round.
- Stage 4 – GD & Personal Interview: Qualified candidates in the entrance exam are called for GD and Personal interview round. Candidates who will secure less than 30% marks in the subjective exam are not eligible for interview. Candidates who will be shortlisted for the interview are required to bring the original and self attested of the given documents. The candidates invited for the interview are 3/4 times of the number of seats.
Documents Required at the time of JMI Admission 2020
Candidates selected for admission to a Program are required to bring their Admit cards issued for the entrance test and attested copies of the following documents, along with the originals, at the time of admission:
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- High School/ Secondary School or an equivalent examination certificate as age proof.
- Reserved category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Character certificate
- Migration certificate
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or from a government hospital certifying blood group.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by Dr. M. A. Ansari Health Centre, JMI OR by a government hospital (for BDS Course).
- JEE Main 2020 scorecard
- NEET 2020 scorecard
Candidates of Evening/ Part-time programs/ Sponsored category have to submit the following documents:
- Experience and no objection certificate
- Self-employed candidates shall provide authentic evidence in support of their self-employment.
JMI Admission 2020 – 21
Jamia Millia Islamia conducts an entrance exam to grant admission to doctoral, undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate courses. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of merit prepared by the university. In order to appear for the exam, candidates have to fill the online application form from the official website i.e. jmi.ac.in. After that, admit cards are issued to the candidates in order to sit in the exam. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify for the exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.