JMI Result 2020 for various entrance exams conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) will be announced on the official website. The admission in the University shall only be granted on the basis of the merit obtained as per the JMI Result 2020. However, the B.Tech/B.Arch and BDS admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main and NEET rank, respectively. The JMI Result 2020 and all the details related to it is updated on this page, for all the courses. The candidates can check more details about JMI Result 2020 from this page.
JMI Result 2020
For each course, the Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) results 2020 is announced on a varied date. As the result of each course is released, the status of it is also uploaded on this page. The candidates who appeared in the JMI Entrance Test can check their Result using the direct links provided below.
About JMI Entrance Test 2020 Result
- The University shall prepare the merit list of candidates in various programs based on the provisions made in the University Ordinances and in accordance with various applicable reservations and relaxations.
- JMI Entrance Test Result shall be subject to clearance from the Proctorial Department of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- The list of provisionally selected candidates as well as of those on the waiting list, for admission will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Faculty / Department / Centre concerned as well as on Jamia’s website on the dates given in the schedule in this prospectus or as notified on the University website. No intimation to the candidates will be sent by post.
- The list of candidates selected for the interview, wherever applicable, shall be displayed in ascending order of their Entrance Test Roll No. and will be displayed on the Notice Board of the Faculty/ Department/Centre concerned as well as on Jamia’s website on the date given in the admission schedule.
- If required, JMI may display additional lists of candidates selected from the waiting list in order of merit as per the University procedure.
- Candidates are advised to check this page regularly for latest updates.
- If required, JMI may consider for spot registration for admission from the list of selected and waitlisted candidates strictly in order of merit provided that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. The details about spot registration may be notified for which the candidates are advised to check the University website www.jmicoe.in regularly
Conduct of Interviews
Wherever applicable, candidates shortlisted for interview as mentioned in JMI Result and/or any other specified component of the test for admission to a program are required to bring their Admit Card issued for the Entrance Test and self-attested copies of the documents, along with the originals.
Required Documents at the time of JMI Admission 2020
Candidates selected for admission to a Program are required to bring their Admit Cards issued for the Entrance Test and attested copies of the following documents, along with the originals, at the time of admission:
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination together with the marks sheet in accordance with the eligibility requirements for admission as mentioned in this prospectus.
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School or an equivalent examination.
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or from a government hospital certifying blood group.
- For BDS program, selected candidates shall have to submit a medical fitness certificate issued by Dr. M.A.Ansari Health Centre, JMI OR by a government hospital.
- Candidate has to bring Scorecard of JEE Main and NEE for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS Programme respectively.
- In case an intervening /gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/ affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer/ Notary Public for the entire intervening /gap period showing year-wise preoccupation and non-indulgence in any criminal activities after leaving the Institution last attended.
- Proof of permanent address as declared in the Application Form with the name of the nearest Police Station and the District.
Candidates for Evening/Part-time programs /Sponsored category shall also submit the following:
- Experience and No Objection Certificates from the present employer(s).
- Self-employed candidates shall provide authentic evidence in support of their self-employment.
If you have any queries regarding Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI) Results 2020, please ask in comments below.