JMI Result 2020 21: Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), has released the result for JMI entrance test at jmicoe.in. The candidates can check their JMI Result 2020-21 by selecting their session, programme category, and programme/ course. The scorecard can be downloaded from the official website itself. A rank list is prepared according to the marks secured by the candidates in JMI entrance test. After qualifying the entrance test, the candidates need to appear for interview / group discussion for some courses (if applicable). Check more information about JMI result 2020-21 from this page.
– JMI entrance test result of 2020 has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– JMI has released the first list of selected candidates for JMI B.Tech/B. Arch admission 2020. Scroll down to check the same.
JMI Result 2020 – 21
The list of the provisionally selected candidates is not sent via post. The candidates have to check the selection list for JMI admission 2020-21 from the official website only. Check the important dates regarding JMI result 2020-21 from below.
|Entrance exam date|
|Entrance exam date for Ph.D|
|Declaration of result (Ph.D/ M.Phil)|
|Last date to submit Research Proposal in the Concerned Deptt/center|
|Display of List of candidates call for interview/presentation|
|Date of Interview by DRC/CRC|
|Completion of Admission Formalities|
|Commencement of Classes|
- Click here to check the 1st list of the selected candidates for B.Arch
- Click here to check the 1st list of the selected candidates for B.Tech
Check here: Click here to check JMI Result 2020-21.
Compilation of JMI Result 2020-21
JMI entrance test result is compiled in the following way:
Determination of scores: The scores for JMI entrance test are calculated as per the marking scheme specified by the official authority.
- The rank list is strictly prepared as per the marks secured by the candidate in JMI entrance test.
JMI Admission 2020-21 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case, two or more candidates obtain the same scores in JMI entrance test, then the following criteria is followed to resolve the tie:
For All Other Programmes (Except B.Tech, B.Arch, BDS): To resolve the tie, the age of the candidates is considered. The older candidate is given preference and is awarded a higher rank.
For Interview Programmes:
- The candidate with higher marks in the written component of the entrance test is given a higher rank.
- If the tie is still there, then the age of the candidate is considered and the older candidate is given a better rank.
For B.Tech, B.Arch, BDS: The rank for these programmes is allotted by the agency that conducts the test.
How to Check JMI Result 2020-21?
The candidates can refer the steps given below to check JMU result 2020-21.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the result given above.
Step 2: A new page will open after following the step mentioned above.
Step 3: Next, select the following things:
- Programme category
- Programme / course
Step 4: Then, click on the ‘search’ button.
Step 5: After submitting the details, a pdf will open that comprises the list of the provisionally selected candidates.
Step 6: Finally, download the pdf for future reference.
JMI Entrance Test 2020-21 Scorecard
JMI releases the scorecard for the candidates who have appeared in the entrance test and have qualified it. The candidates can download the scorecard from the official website. JMI entrance test scorecard displays the marks and the ranks of the candidates in the entrance test.
Details Mentioned in JMI Result 2020-21
Following details are mentioned in JMI result 2020-21.
- Roll number of the candidate
- Registration number
- Preference number of the subject
- Cut-off marks
- Details for counselling
Seat Reservation Policy for JMI Admission 2020-21
Check the seat reservation policy for JMI admission 2020-21 given below.
|Muslim women applicants||10%|
|ST and OBC Muslims||10%|
|Internal Jamia Students (Passed qualifying degree from|
Jamia schools as regular students)
|Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir||2 seats|
|Foreign candidates under General Category||10%|
|Outstanding players||5% marks in aggregate or in the subject|
|NCC cadets||5% marks in aggregate or in the subject|
|NSS||2% marks in aggregate or in the subject|
JMI Cut-Off 2020
JMI releases the cut-off for some courses along with the result only. For some courses, the cut-off is released separately as well. The candidates have to obtain these minimum marks or more than the marks specified in order to take admission. Some of the factors that are considered for determining JMI cut-off are:
- No. of test takers
- No. of applications
- Total number of seats
JMI Interview 2020-21
For some programmes, after the written test, the candidates are called for the interview and other components of the tests. During the interview, the candidates are required to bering the admit of the entrance test and other documents. The list of the candidates selected for the interview is displayed on the official website of the university in the acending order of the candidate’s roll number.
JMI Counselling 2020-21
After the declaration of the result, the qualified candidates have to take part in the counselling. The schedule for counselling is released on the official website. The following documents are required at the time of admission.
- Entrance test admit card
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Proof of age based on the certificate of High School / Secondary school or an equivalent exam
- Reserved category certificate issued by the competent authority
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate issued by Dr. MA Ansari Health Centre, JMI or by a govt. hospital (For BDS course)
- Scorecard of JEE Main 2020 and NEET 2020 in case of admission into B.Tech, B.Arch and BDS courses respectively
- Proof of permanent address as specified in the application with the name of nearest police station and the district
Evening / part time programs / sponsored category shall have to submit the following documents:
- Experience and No-objection certificate from the present employers
- Self-employed candidates have to provide authentic evidence in support of their self-employment
Note: In case of an intervening / gap period, the candidates have to submit a certificate / affidavit from class 1 Gazetted Officer / Notary Public for the entire intervening / gap period showing year-wise pre-occupation and non-indulgence in criminal activities after attending the last institution.
JMI Fee Structure 2020
The candidates can check the fee structure according to the different courses given below.
- Click Here to check JMI fee structure 2020.
About JMI Admission 2020 – 21
Jamia Millia Islamia conducts admission test for various UG, PG, Diploma, Doctoral programmes. After the entrance test, for some programmes Interview / GD is also conducted. The test is conducted for various courses like MA, BA, BFA, B.Ed, M.Ed etc. The admission B.Tech and B.Arch programme is based on JEE Main 2020 rank, whereas, admission in BDS programme is made according to the rank of NEET 2020.
FAQs for JMI Result 2020-21
Ques. Where can I check JMI result 2020-21?
Ques. Will be issued any scorecard if I qualify JMI entrance test 2020?
Ques. What are the details needed to check JMI result 2020-21?
Ques. How is merit list for JMI admission prepared?
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.