JNAFAU Application Form 2018 – JNAFAU Entrance Examination is conducted for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses (UG and PG). The candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Examination are requested to fill the application in the online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates can get all details regarding JNAFAU Application Form 2018 from this article.
JNAFAU Application Form 2018
Online Application Form of JNAFAU Application form for BFA Admission 2018 is available now. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at www.jnafau.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which is given below.
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||30 Jun 2018|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||07 Jul 2018|
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||2nd week of Nov 2018|
- Apply online
- Rerieve Incomplete Application
- Print Submitted Application Form
- Edit / Update Application
Official Website: www.jnafau.ac.in
Application fee: Registration fee has to be paid online only for Rs.1200/- (Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST Candidates). Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details before taking print out of the application –
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (from the intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Certificate).
- Percentage of marks in qualifying examination (from marks memo of intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent Certificate)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Date of Birth (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.(from certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or residence or relevant Certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- Aadhar card Details (from Aadhar card).
- DD number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).