JNAFAU Application Form 2020 – JNAFAU Entrance Examination will conduct for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses (UG and PG). The candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Examination are requested to fill the application in the online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates can get all details regarding JNAFAU Application Form 2020 from this article.
JNAFAU Application Form 2020
Online Application Form of JNAFAU Application form for BFA Admission 2020 will available on the official website. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at www.jnafau.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|B.F.A. (Photography)||04th week of Jun 2020|
|Bachelor of Design||04th week of Jun 2020|
Application fee: Registration fee has to be paid online only for Rs.1200/- (Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST Candidates). Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only. (As per last year)
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details before taking the print out of the application –
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (from the intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Certificate).
- Percentage of marks in qualifying examination (from marks memo of intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent Certificate)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Date of Birth (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.(from certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or residence or relevant Certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- Aadhar card Details (from Aadhar card).
- DD number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).
User Manual for Online Application Form
The previous year user manual is given here for reference purposes-
Official Website: www.jnafau.ac.in