JNAFAU Application Form 2020 – JNAFAU Entrance Examination will conduct for admissions into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses (UG and PG). The candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Examination are requested to fill the application in the online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates can get all details regarding JNAFAU Application Form 2020 from this article.
JNAFAU Application Form 2020
Online Application Form of JNAFAU Application form for BFA Admission 2020 will available on the official website. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at jnafau.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||30 Sep 2020|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||05 Oct 2020|
|B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)|
|Bachelor of Design|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Application Form for JNAFAU Admission 2020.
JNAFAU Application Fee 2020
Registration fee has to be paid online only for Rs.1200/- (Rs. 600/- in case of SC/ST Candidates). Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only.
Things Required to Fill JNAFAU Application Form 2020
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details before taking the print out of the application –
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (from the intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Certificate).
- Percentage of marks in qualifying examination (from marks memo of intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent Certificate)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Date of Birth (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.(from certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or residence or relevant Certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- Aadhar card Details (from Aadhar card).
- DD number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).
User Manual for Online Application Form – Click here to check the user manual for online application.
Official Website: jnafau.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.