JNAFAU Application Form 2021 – JNAFAU Entrance Examination will conduct for JNAFAU Admissions 2021 into the Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Design courses (UG and PG). The candidates who wish to apply for the Fine Arts and Design Examination are requested to fill the application in the online Application Form by collecting the required information from the relevant certificates. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying. candidates can get all details regarding JNAFAU Application Form 2021 from this article.
Latest: Application Form has been started for JNAFAU Admission 2021. Scroll down to apply.
JNAFAU Application Form 2021
Online Application Form of JNAFAU Application form for BFA and B.Design Admission 2021 is available on the official website. Eligible candidates who wish to apply may fill the application forms for each course separately by visiting the University website at jnafau.ac.in. Candidates are advised to read the Admission Guidelines/ Instructions carefully before filling up the application form. Candidates can also apply online through the direct link, which will be given below.
|Last date for Registration & Submission without late fee||24 Jul 2021|
|Last date for Registration & Submission with Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||31 Jul 2021|
|B.F.A. (Photography)||13 Aug 2021|
|Bachelor of Design||13 Aug 2021|
|B.F.A (Animation, Applied Art, Painting, and Sculpture)||14 Aug 2021|
JNAFAU Application Fee 2021
Registration fee has to be paid online only for Rs.1800/- (Rs. 900/- in case of SC/ST Candidates). Kindly note that the application form and fee payment has to be submitted online only.
also check, JNAFAU Result 2021
Things Required to Fill JNAFAU Application Form 2021
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details before taking the print out of the application –
- Hall ticket number of the qualifying examination (from the intermediate/10+2/Equivalent Certificate).
- Percentage of marks in qualifying examination (from marks memo of intermediate /10+2 / Equivalent Certificate)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C or equivalent (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Date of Birth (from SSC or Equivalent Certificate)
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC (from caste certificate issued by MRO)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.(from certificate issued by competent authority)
- Income up to one lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakh rupees (from income certificate issued by MRO).
- Study or residence or relevant Certificate for proof of local status (from certificates issued by School/college).
- Aadhar card Details (from Aadhar card).
- DD number, Date, Bank Name and Branch.
- Transfer Certificate (School/College Leaving Certificate).
User Manual for Online Application Form – Click here to check the user manual for online application.
Official Website: jnafau.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.