|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2017 through NATA Score : NATA qualified candidates seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch Degree Course offered under the Government / Private / Minority / Unaided institutions approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for the year 2017-18 situated in the State of Telangana in the Convener Quota are informed that certificate verification is to be done as per the schedule given below at JNAFA University Campus, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2017 through NATA Score
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts (JNAFA) University has issued a notification for admission into 1st year B.Arch Degree Course for NATA qualified candidates. Candidates can check the complete details of JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2017 through NATA Score like application procedure, eligbility criteria, seat status etc from this page given below.
Schedule for the JNAFAU B.Arch admission 2017 is given below:
|Online Registration & Challan payment||01 to 07 Sep 2017|
|Certificates Vertification||08 & 09 Sep 2017|
|Display of Final list of Registered candidates||10 Sep 2017|
|Assigning of Ranks (SAR)||11 Sep 2017|
|Option Entry/Exercising (2 days)||12 & 13 Sep 2017|
|Seat Allocation and placement on website||15 Sep 2017|
|Date of Reporting at Colleges (Phase I allotted)||16 & 18 Sep 2017|
|Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||19 Sep 2017|
|Exercising options for vacant seats||20 Sep 2017|
|Final Seat Allotment||21 Sep 2017|
|Date of Reporting at Colleges for Admission Phase II||22 Sep 2017|
|Spot Admissions||23 Sep 2017|
All the candidates have to pay Rs. 1,500.00 (Rupees: One thousand five hundred only) each towards Registration cum Processing Fee Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) paid through challan only in favour of “Convener Architecture Admissions – 2017” in any SBI Branch by downloading the challan in triplicate.
Get Online Application Form here:-
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. course shall be as mentioned below;
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination either in
- 10+2 or equivalent and secured 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject. or
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by the State Government of Telangana and secured 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of reserved categories) with Mathematics as one of the subject which is mandatory.
- The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) /JEE (Main) Paper – II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA/ JEE (Main) Paper – II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of seats.
Certificates to be produced at the time of registration
The NATA/JEE (Main) Paper – II qualified, eligible candidates have to attend for certificate verification on the 8th and 9th of September, 2017 at the Helpline Centre at JNAFA University, Masab Tank – Hyderabad – 028 (TS).
The candidates shall produce the following Original Certificates for verification along with 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies at the time of Registration at the Helpline centre.
- NATA Hall Ticket/JEE Hall Ticket.
- NATA Valid Score Card (2016 /2017) /JEE Valid Score Card of 2017.
- Provisional (Intermediate/Diploma) Certificate.
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies of the Original Certificates.
- Study Certificate from VI to XII/ Diploma (To establish local area of the candidate)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 Years/Residence certificate of the candidate for 10 Years in Telangana State excluding the period of his/her study outside Telangana State. In case of Non – Local Candidates excluding the period of study outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2017 (if applicable) by the Competent Authority (MRO) in case of Non – Employee/Employer in case of in service person.
- Intergraded Community Certificate (ICC) issued by MRO in respect of (BC/SC/ST) candidates.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports and Games/CAP/PH shall bring the Original Certificates issued by the concerned Component Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board constituted by the Government.
- Children of Armed Personal (CAP) – 2% (Two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register/Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board Constituted.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports categories will be verified by the concerned Competent Authority at JNAFA University Campus, Hyderabad only on 09- 09-2017 from 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring “TC” of the SSC containing Religion (Muslim/ Christian/other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in Engineering in other States in India or from other Countries should produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
Seats Intake & Fee Structure
- Admissions will be made as per rules in vogue at the time of Counseling.
- The seats in SPA, JNAFAU which is a Statewide Institution shall be filled as per the Presidential order. In other words admission into 85% of seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to three local areas AU, OU, SVU in the ratio 42:36:22 and the remaining 15 % seats shall be Unreserved.
- In the affiliated Colleges of Telangana State, admission to 85% of the convener quota of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates of Telangana State and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- Cent-percent (100%) of seats in University College and 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in unaided non minority and minority professional institutions will be filled by the Convener Architecture Admissions – 2017 (JNAFAU).
- The Principals are directed to fill up the management quota of seats in their respective colleges by issuing a separate notification in the leading daily Newspapers. Candidates should be admitted as per admission rules in vogue. The details of the seats filled under “Management Quota” shall be communicated to the “Convener Architecture Admissions – 2017” for necessary approval and ratification.