JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020 through NATA/JEE Score- All the candidates those who will qualify NATA/JEE MAIN (paper-2) and seeking admission into 1st year B.Arch Degree Course. All the courses is offered under the Government / Private / Minority / Unaided institutions approved by the Council of Architecture, New Delhi for the year 2020-21 situated in the State of Telangana. All the interested candidates will be able to fill the application form for the B.Arch course if he/she will qualify JEE Mains (paper 2) 2020. For more details regarding JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020 through NATA/JEE Score candidates are advised to go through this article.
JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020 through NATA/JEE Score
Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts (JNAFA) University will issue a notification for admission into 1st year B.Arch Degree Course for NATA or JEE Mains (paper 2) qualified candidates. Below a schedule is given which contains the expected dates and events regarding the JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020.
|Online Registration & Challan payment||Last week of Jul 2020|
|Certificates Verification||1st week of Aug 2020|
|Display of Final list of Registered candidates & call for objections via email||2nd week of Aug 2020|
|Assigning of Ranks (SAR)||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Option Entry/Exercising (2 days)||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Seat Allocation and placement on the website||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Reporting at Colleges (Phase I allotted)||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Online Declaration of Vacancy Position||3rd week of Aug 2020|
|Exercising options for vacant seats||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Final Seat Allotment||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Date of Reporting at Colleges for Admission Phase II||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Spot Admissions||Last week of Aug 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||1st week of Sept 2020|
All the candidates will have to pay Rs. 1,500.00 (Rupees: One thousand five hundred only) each towards Registration cum Processing Fee Rs. 800.00 (Rupees: Eight hundred only) in case of (SC/ST Candidates) paid through Challan only in favor of “Convener Architecture Admissions – 2020” in any SBI Branch by downloading the challan in triplicate. Here one should note that the given information is as per the previous year information brochure and for reference purpose only.
Application Form: The online application form for JNAFAU B.Arch Admission 2020 will be available on the official website i.e. jnafau.ac.in.
The eligibility criteria for Admission into Under Graduate 5-year B. Arch. course shall be as mentioned below which is as per previous year information brochure, go through the given details for more clarifications.
- The candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
- The candidate should satisfy ‘local’/’non-local’ status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974, as subsequently amended.
- The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination either in
- 10+2 or equivalent and secured 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) in aggregate with Mathematics as subject. or
- 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by the State Government of Telangana and secured 50% aggregate marks (45% in case of reserved categories) with Mathematics as one of the subject which is mandatory.
- The candidate should have qualified at National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) /JEE (Main) Paper – II and should also have secured State Architecture Rank (SAR). All candidates who come with a passing valid score of NATA/ JEE (Main) Paper – II, at the time of “Certificate Verification” will alone be considered for seat allocation under the convener Quota of seats.
Certificates to be produced at the time of registration
The NATA/JEE (Main) Paper – II qualified, eligible candidates will have to attend for certificate verification as per the schedule at the Helpline Centre at JNAFA University, Masab Tank – Hyderabad – 028 (TS).
The candidates will have to produce the following Original Certificates for verification along with 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies at the time of Registration at the Helpline center.
- NATA Hall Ticket/JEE Hall Ticket.
- NATA Valid Score Card 2020 /JEE Valid Score Card of 2020.
- Provisional (Intermediate/Diploma) Certificate.
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- 2 (two) sets of Xerox Copies of the Original Certificates.
- Study Certificate from VI to XII/ Diploma (To establish local area of the candidate)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 Years/Residence certificate of the candidate for 10 Years in Telangana State excluding the period of his/her study outside Telangana State. In case of Non – Local Candidates excluding the period of study outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after the prescribed dates (if applicable) by the Competent Authority (MRO) in case of Non – Employee/Employer in case of in service person.
- Intergraded Community Certificate (ICC) issued by MRO in respect of (BC/SC/ST) candidates.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports and Games/CAP/PH shall bring the Original Certificates issued by the concerned Component Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board constituted by the Government.
- Children of Armed Personal (CAP) – 2% (Two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defence personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Telangana State based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register/Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board Constituted.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC/Sports categories will be verified by the concerned Competent Authority at JNAFA University Campus.
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring “TC” of the SSC containing Religion (Muslim/ Christian/other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in Engineering in other States in India or from other Countries should produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State.
Seats Intake & Fee Structure
Candidates can check the complete list of the course wise seats intake & fee structure which is as per previous year information brochure. It is advised to go through the below given information reference purpose only & for more clarifications.
- Admissions will be made as per rules in vogue at the time of Counseling.
- The seats in SPA, JNAFAU which is a Statewide Institution shall be filled as per the Presidential order. In other words admission into 85% of seats shall be reserved for the candidates belonging to three local areas AU, OU, SVU in the ratio 42:36:22 and the remaining 15 % seats shall be Unreserved.
- In the affiliated Colleges of Telangana State, admission to 85% of the convener quota of seats shall be reserved for the local candidates of Telangana State and the remaining 15% shall be Un-reserved seats.
- Cent-percent (100%) of seats in University College and 70% of the sanctioned intake of seats in unaided non minority and minority professional institutions will be filled by the Convener Architecture Admissions – 2020 (JNAFAU).
- The Principals are directed to fill up the management quota of seats in their respective colleges by issuing a separate notification in the leading daily Newspapers. Candidates should be admitted as per admission rules in vogue. The details of the seats filled under “Management Quota” shall be communicated to the “Convener Architecture Admissions – 2020” for necessary approval and ratification.
Official Website: jnafau.ac.in.
For more information regarding JNAFAU B.Arch Admission, download- Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.