|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
JNU CEEB Application Form 2018 has been released by JUN. The application form released on September 15, 2017, and the last date to apply is October 13, 2017. The candidates eligible and interested in M.Sc. Agri Biotechnology, or M.Sc. Biotechnology, or M.Tech. Biotechnology can submit the application form. The candidates will be required to submit the application form of JNU CEEB and the fee amount in the prescribed format. Else, the admit card will not be issued to them. Check JNU CEEB 2018 Application Form submitting process, fee amount, and more details from below.
JNU CEEB 2018 Application Form
It is mandatory to remit application fee in order to submit the JNUCEEB 2018 application form successfully. The amount of application fee is given here for candidates of different categories.
|Category of candidate||Examination fee for CEEB 2018 Online Application Form|
|Foreign nationals||USD 40 or Rs 2640|
Apply Here: Click here to submit the application form of JNU CEEB
Instructions for CEEB 2018 Online Application Form
- First of all, download and read all information brochures. Or at least information brochure for course you are applying for in JNU. By doing that, understand eligibility criteria and ensure eligibility for programme.
- Candidates must fill correct details in form. To reiterate, information such as name, date of birth, address, contact number, email-id, discipline / programme of study should be accurate.
- In order to have a safe password, make it of 8 characters. Remember password and keep it a secret from others.
- Read declaration wherever it comes during process of form filling. Only if you agree to it, click consent.
- JNU Registration System will send user credentials to mobile phone and email id.
- Download automatically generated Confirmation Page after complete process of JNUEE 2018 Application Form. It also contains Unique Application Number. You will get Registration number in CEEB 2018 Admit Card.
Check application form status
JNU updates CEEB Application Form 2018 status indicating receipt of the application on website. Candidate can check the status online, around a fortnight after filling the form. If there is a discrepancy in form then contact phone no. 8010-855-855.
Photograph and Signature specifications for JNU CEEB 2018 Online Application Form
- Recently taken scanned photograph and signature.
- In JPG format.
- Photograph preferable width 150px and height 200px.
- Photograph size less than 20-50 KB.
- Signature size should be less than 10-20 KB.
- Signature preferable width 140px and height 60px.
- Maximum file size for Photo and Signature is 50 KB.