JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form: National Testing Agency releases the JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form Correction at ntajnu.nic.in. Eligible candidates have to fill and submit their online applications, before the last date. The fee can only be submitted in online mode and the fee is Rs. 1000 for the General/EWS/OBC. However, the SC/PwD/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-. As the eligibility criteria are different for all courses, so candidates should first meet the eligibility conditions and apply accordingly! Check JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form process, fee amount, eligibility and more details from below.
Latest: The application form for JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Admission has released. Scroll down to get the link to apply for it.
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form
Candidates can keep a track of Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology application form related events from below.
|JNU CEEB 2020||Important Date|
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form||01 Jun 2020|
|Last date for the submission of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form||18 Jun 2020|
|Last date for the payment of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Fee||to be announced|
|Release of JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form Correction Window||to be announced|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 application form
Official Website: ntajnu.nic.in
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form Fee
It is mandatory to remit the application fee in order to submit the JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 application form successfully. The amount of application fee is given here for candidates of different categories.
|Category of candidate||Examination fee for JNU Graduate Aptitude Test Online Application Form|
|Foreign nationals||Rs 2880|
Mode of Payment– Online (Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/ E-Challan)
How To Fill JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form?
Candidates can check the following instructions to know how to fill the JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided.
- Candidates need to click on the “Apply” link to start with the registration process.
- Over the next page, a candidate is required to go through a list of instructions and make a note of the same. Tick the checkbox and proceed to fill the registration form.
Step 1 – Registration Form
Candidates are required to fill some of the following details:
- Personal Details – Name, Mother’s Name, Type of ID, ID Number, Father’s Name, Datye of birth and Gender.
- Permanent Address – Address, Email ID and Mobile number
- Password – Create a Password which is to be used for JNUEE 2020 Login
- Security Pin – Enter the security pin appearing on the device’s screen.
- A pop up message will then appear, once you click the “Submit” button. You will be then provided 2 options – “Edit Registration Form” and ” Final Submit”.
- Candidates are then required to tick the check list that has been verified by a candidate. Finally, tick the “I Agree” option and click on the “Final Submit”.
- After completion of step 1 of the application process, a candidate is then redirected to the application status page. From here, a candidate gets to know what all steps “has been completed” and what all steps “needs to be completed”.
- Furthermore, a candidate can start completing the Step 2 of the application process, by clicking “Complete Application Form”.
Step 2 – Fill the Application Form
Some of the details will be filled as per the details filled by you over the Step 1 of the application process. While some other details like state of domicile, category, PwD category (if applicable) and other category related details needs to be filled by a candidate.
- Also a candidate needs to fill the course related details like 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice and your their 4 choice of exam city. Similarly click the “Submit” button, after having filled all these details.
- Qualification related details are also required to be filled over this step.
- Over the next page, a candidate will be asked to preview the details provided and proceed to the “Final Submit” option, by linking that link.
Step 3 – Upload Documents
Candidates are required to upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature, as per the specifications provided below.
- Format – JPEG/JPG
- Dimension – width 150px and height 200px
- File size – between 10 kb to 200 kb
- Format – JPEG/JPG
- Dimension – width 140px and height 60px
- File size – between 04 kb to 30 kb
Step 4 – Pay Off The Application Fee
Over the fourth step of CEEB 2020 Application process, a candidate is required to pay off the specified amount of application fee. This is one time, non refundable amount that needs to be paid in online mode only.
Step 5 – Save a copy of the confirmation page
Candidates are advised to save a copy of the following documents/details. At least 4 copies of the confirmation page, fee receipt of the successful payment, 6 – 8 copies of the uploaded photograph and name change document (if applicable).
JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Form Correction Window
Once a candidate has submitted his/her application, he/she is then given a final, one time opportunity to edit the mistakes committed at the time of form filling. Note the following details, once filled cannot be edited.
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Instructions for JNU CEEB (GAT-B)2020 Online Application Form
- First of all, read the information brochure carefully, understand eligibility criteria, and ensure eligibility for programme.
- Candidates must fill correct details in the form. To reiterate, information such as name, date of birth, address, contact number, email-id, discipline/programme of study should be accurate.
- In order to have a safe password, make it of 8 characters. Remember password and keep it a secret from others.
- Read the declaration wherever it comes during the process of form filling. Only if you agree to it, click consent.
- JNU Registration System will send user credentials to mobile phones and email id.
- Download automatically generated Confirmation Page after the complete process of the GAT-B 2020 Application Form. It also contains a Unique Application Number. You will get Registration number in GAT-B 2020 Admit Card.
If you have any question about the JNU CEEB (GAT-B) 2020 Application Form, tell us in the comment section below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.