Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Admission 2020 is done on the basis of CAT 2019. In order to take admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University, candidates had to appear for Common Admission Test (CAT). The “Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship” in JNU offers admission to MBA course. The Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship in JNU (ABVSME, JNU) is a newly created school in the university. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the application process. To know more about Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Admission 2020 follow this page.
JNU MBA Admission 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Admission Process 2020 as per the schedule below. Candidates must apply before the last date. Schedule for Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Admission 2020 is provided below.
|Start of Online Application Process||3rd week of Jan 2020|
|The closing of Online Application Process||1st week of Mar 2020|
|Dates for MBA Viva/Interview of Shortlisted candidates||2nd week of Apr 2020|
|Final Results to be declared||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Booking of Seats Start Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Booking of Seats Close Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Second List||1st week of May 2020|
|Booking of Seats Start Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Booking of Seats Close Date||2nd week of May 2020|
|Third List||2nd week of May 2020|
|Sixth List||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Seventh List||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Eight List||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Ninth List||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Tenth List||1st week of Jul 2020|
|Eleventh List||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Twelveth List||2nd week of Jul 2020|
|Thirteenth List||3rd week of Jul 2020|
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA 2020 Application Form
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) is going to conduct the Application Process for MBA course. Candidates will be able to apply through the official JNU website and link to fill the Application Form is also provided on this page. Candidates first need to register themselves then only then they will be able to log in and obtain the Application Form. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the application process as if they do not fall into the eligibility criteria there candidature might get canceled.
- Rs. 2000 (two thousand) only for General Category and OBC applicants.
- Rs. 1000 (one thousand) only for SC/ST/PwD applicants.
How to fill the Application Form
Steps to fill the JNU MBA application form 2020
- Candidate need to visit the website (jnu.ac.in/admission) or click on the link given above
- Register by entering Full Name, Mobile Number, Email and Password
- A link would be sent to the mentioned email ID and you need to click and activate the account.
- Log in using the registered email ID and password.
- Fill the required academic, personal, academic, and professional information
- Upload photo, certificates, mark sheets, as mentioned.
- Complete the application by paying the stipulated fee in online mode.
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA 2020 Result
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME) releases the merit list of the selected candidates for admission based on their CAT scores. The candidates can check the list online on the official website of JNU. To check the merit list the candidates have to get into the official webiste as per the schedule above. Therefater they can check the list of the selected candidaes in the fiorm of a PDF file. The candidates must note that the names in the list appear as per the availability of the seats.
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the “Masters in Business Administration” (MBA) programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- For General Category candidates a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- For OBC candidates a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree is required.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by a certain date (to be decided by the University in due course).
Jawaharlal Nehru University JNU MBA Interview 2020
Once the candidates are shortlisted they will be called for the interview, it is important that the candidates should check the interview dates. The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weightage on CAT scores shall be 70% and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30%.
Seat Intake for the MBA programme
Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship (ABVSME), JNU, would take 50 students each year for its MBA programme.
Selection based on CAT 2018 Scores:
- JNU will use CAT scores for short-listing/selecting the candidates for the MBA Program. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the Program.
- Those having applied to the MBA Program of ABVSME, JNU, on qualifying the CAT will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview.
- The Common Admission Test (CAT), 2018, scores will be used for short-listing candidates for interviews for admission in the MBA Program of ABVSME, JNU. At least three times the number of intake in each category would be shortlisted for interviews.
- The final list of selected candidates will be based on CAT scores and the marks obtained in the interview. The weightage on CAT scores shall be 70 percent and the weightage of marks obtained in the interviews shall be 30 percent.
Official Website: www.jnu.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.