JNUEE 2019 Answer Key – Soon after, National Testing Agency has conducted JNUEE 2019 between May 27-30, 2019, it releases the official answer key on ntajnu.nic.in. The exact dates related to JNUEE 2019 Answer key has not yet been announced. Candidates can download the official answer key, along with their response sheet by logging in with their application number and password. NTA also gives the provision of challenging the key released in online mode. The window to challenge any of the answers is kept open tentatively for 3 days by NTA. Other than these answer keys, several coaching institutes may also release their version of answers. To know more about JNUEE 2019 Answer key, candidates can keep reading!
JNUEE 2019 Answer Key
JNUEE 2019 Answer key is used to estimate a candidate’s score, before the result declaration date. Candidates can keep a track of JNUEE 2019 answer key related events.
|JNUEE 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||27-30 May 2019|
|Answer Key Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Result Declaration Date (MPhil and Phd)||10 Jun 2019|
|Result Declaration Date (For Other Courses)||To Be Announced|
JNUEE 2019 Answer Key: Candidates can download JNUEE 2019 Answer Key as per the schedule from ntajnu.nic.in.
How To Use JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
Just downloading the answer key and the response sheet won’t do the job! A candidate needs to know the marking scheme to estimate their JNUEE 2019 scores. Candidates can follow these steps to know how to use the JNUEE 2019 Answer key.
- Start by downloading the JNUEE 2019 Answer key and response sheet, from the direct link provided below.
- Put a cross mark in front of every wrong answer and a tick mark in front of every correct answer.
- For every correct answer, a candidate awarded 1, 2, 3 or 4 marks depending on the marks weightage of the course entrance.
- Also, candidates must note that no negative marking scheme is applicable to this entrance exam.
- Sum up accordingly and Viola! you have successfully calculated JNUEE 2019 score.
How to Download JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
To follow the above procedure, a candidate needs to first download the JNUEE 2019 Answer key. And, a candidate can do so by following the steps, provided below.
Step 1 – Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
Step 2 – Over the page you will get redirected to, you will find the option to “Download Answer Key”. Click that.
Step 3 – You will be next asked to login with your Application Number and password/date of birth. Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
Step 4 – Select the “Display of Question Paper and Responses” option. Your JNUEE 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet will open.
Step 5 – Download it and start crosschecking it.
How To Challenge JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
National Testing Agency provide its applicants with the facility to challenge the released JNUEE 2019 Answer key. This facility can only be availed in online mode and over its official website and tentatively, for a period of 3 days. For every question, that a candidate wants to challenge he/she needs to pay Rs. 1000 in online mode. Additional charges might be applicable as well. Taking in account the challenges received, NTA releases a fresh JNUEE 2019 Answer key which cannot be challenged further and needs to be treated as the final one.
- As and when the link gets activated, candidates can start challenging by clicking the direct link provided below the table.
- From the main page, a candidate will find “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key” button. Click that.
- You will be next redirected to the login page where you need to enter your application number, password/date of birth.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ button.
- You will then find details like paper name, question id, correct option, and ID options claimed for objection, appearing on the device’s screen.
- Select the question ID check boxes that you wish to challenge. And click “Save your claim” option to proceed.
- Over the next page, you will find a preview of all the question IDs, that you have challenged. You need to upload supporting documents by clicking “Choose File” option.
- Again click “Save your claim” option and finally, make payment of the challenge fee.
JNUEE 2019 Result
National Testing Agency takes the final JNUEE 2019 Answer key into consideration at the time of result preparation. It will release the JNUEE 2019 Result in the form of individual scorecard and merit list on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. For M.Phil and Ph.D. JNU entrances, the result is scheduled to be announced on June 10, 2019. Candidates need to login with their Application number and password/date of birth. For the JNUEE 2019 conducted in multiple session, NTA releases NTA score/percentile score to reduce the unfairness in result declaration, arising due to different degrees of difficulty across different sessions. Other than the NTA score, a candidate will also find their individual section wise and overall raw scores for JNUEE 2019 over the issued scorecard.
Jawarharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2019 is conducted for admission to JNU. Earlier, the University was itself responsible for conducting this All India Level exam but this year, onward NTA has taken up the responsibility of conducting it. Generally, once the result has been declared for M,Phil and Ph.D. candidates, additional viva voce and final merit list is prepared for selection. 70% of weightage for CBT score and 30% weightage for Viva are considered. Further, on this basis a candidate is called for counselling round to clear all the admission formalities