JNUEE 2019 Answer Key – NTA has released official Final JNUEE Answer Key 2019. It has been released online, on ntajnu.nic.in. The candidates can check it from the link below, by entering application number and password. Candidates can use answer key of JNUEE 2019 to estimate score in the exam. To do so, cross check answers and add 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 marks as per the marking scheme of your subject question paper. As there is no negative marking, deduct no marks for an incorrect response. The question paper for JNUEE 2019 is also available below. Know more details on JNUEE 2019 Answer Key from this page.
JNUEE 2019 Answer Key
JNUEE 2019 Answer key is used to estimate a candidate’s score, before the result declaration date. Candidates can keep a track of JNUEE 2019 answer key related events from the table below.
|JNUEE 2019 Answer Key||Important Dates|
|JNUEE 2019 exam date||27-30 May 2019|
|JNUEE 2019 Unofficial answer key release date||Soon after the exam is over|
|JNUEE 2019 Official answer key release date||7 Jun 2019|
|Challenge JNUEE 2019 Official answer key||9 Jun 2019|
|Result Declaration for JNUEE 2019 for MPhil and Phd||10 Jun 2019|
|JNUEE 2019 result date for other courses||To Be Announced|
JNUEE 2019 Answer Key:
- Click Here to Check and Download JNUEE 2019 Final Answer Key.
- Click here to check the official question paper for JNUEE.
JNUEE 2019 Memory-Based Answer Key
The memory-based answer key is prepared on the basis of the questions submitted by the candidate who appeared for the test. Candidates can check the unofficial key for JNUEE 2019 below:
How To Use JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
Just downloading the answer key and the response sheet won’t do the job! A candidate needs to know the marking scheme to estimate their JNUEE 2019 scores. Candidates can follow these steps to know how to use the JNUEE 2019 Answer key.
- Start by downloading the JNUEE 2019 Answer key and response sheet, from the direct link provided below.
- Put a cross mark in front of every wrong answer and a tick mark in front of every correct answer.
- For every correct answer, a candidate awarded 1, 2, 3 or 4 marks depending on the marks weightage of the course entrance.
- Also, candidates must note that no negative marking scheme is applicable to this entrance exam.
- Sum up accordingly and Viola! you have successfully calculated JNUEE 2019 score.
How to Download JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
To follow the above procedure, a candidate needs to first download the JNUEE 2019 Answer key. And, a candidate can do so by following the steps, provided below.
Step 1 – Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
Step 2 – Over the page you will get redirected to, you will find the option to “Download Answer Key”. Click that.
Step 3 – You will be next asked to login with your Application Number and password/date of birth. Click the “Submit” button to proceed.
Step 4 – Select the “Display of Question Paper and Responses” option. Your JNUEE 2019 Question Paper and Response Sheet will open.
Step 5 – Download it and start crosschecking it.
How To Challenge JNUEE 2019 Answer Key?
National Testing Agency provide its applicants with the facility to challenge the released JNUEE 2019 Answer key. This facility can only be availed in online mode and over its official website and tentatively, for a period of 3 days. For every question, that a candidate wants to challenge he/she needs to pay Rs. 1000 in online mode. Additional charges might be applicable as well. Taking in account the challenges received, NTA releases a fresh JNUEE 2019 Answer key which cannot be challenged further and needs to be treated as the final one.
- As and when the link gets activated, candidates can start challenging by clicking the direct link provided below the table.
- From the main page, a candidate will find “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key” button. Click that.
- You will be next redirected to the login page where you need to enter your application number, password/date of birth.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’ button.
- You will then find details like paper name, question id, correct option, and ID options claimed for objection, appearing on the device’s screen.
- Select the question ID check boxes that you wish to challenge. And click “Save your claim” option to proceed.
- Over the next page, you will find a preview of all the question IDs, that you have challenged. You need to upload supporting documents by clicking “Choose File” option.
- Again click “Save your claim” option and finally, make payment of the challenge fee.
JNUEE 2019 Result
National Testing Agency takes the final JNUEE 2019 Answer key into consideration at the time of result preparation. It will release the JNUEE 2019 Result in the form of individual scorecard and merit list on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. For M.Phil and Ph.D. JNU entrances, the result is scheduled to be announced on June 10, 2019. Candidates need to login with their Application number and password/date of birth. For the JNUEE 2019 conducted in multiple session, NTA releases NTA score/percentile score to reduce the unfairness in result declaration, arising due to different degrees of difficulty across different sessions. Other than the NTA score, a candidate will also find their individual section wise and overall raw scores for JNUEE 2019 over the issued scorecard.
Jawarharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2019 is conducted for admission to JNU. Earlier, the University was itself responsible for conducting this All India Level exam but this year, onward NTA has taken up the responsibility of conducting it. Generally, once the result has been declared for M,Phil and Ph.D. candidates, additional viva voce and final merit list is prepared for selection. 70% of weightage for CBT score and 30% weightage for Viva are considered. Further, on this basis a candidate is called for counselling round to clear all the admission formalities