JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction – Candidates are allowed to make changes over their JNUEE 2019 Application Form from April 22 to 29, 2019 on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. To avail this facility, a candidate needs to login with their credentials and make the changes. Only some of the details can be edited over this correction window and some additional charges might also be applicable to edit these details. Candidates can keep reading JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction window to find out more!
JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction
As JNUEE 2019 Application form needs to be totally without any mistake, so NTA opens this correction window facility. Candidates can keep a track of JNUEE 2019 Application form correction window from the table provided below.
|JNUEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|JNUEE Registration 2019 to start from||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit JNUEE 2019 Application Form|
|Last date of application fee payment|
|JNUEE 2019 Form correction starts from||22 to
|JNUEE 2019 exam date||27 to 30 May 2019|
Form Correction: Click here for JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction Window.
What Details Cannot Be Edited?
Over the JNUEE 2019 Form correction window, a candidate is only able to edit a few details. Some details which cannot be edited under this facility. So, candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling these are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Who Can Use This Correction Window?
All those candidates who got themselves registered for JNUEE 2019 will be able to make use of this facility to edit some details, filled over their JNUEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned over this page to make certain changes. But, before making certain changes, a candidate is advised to keep some documents/details handy. And those are:
- Your login credentials – Application number and password/date of birth.
- Payment related details – Be it of net banking, credit/debit card details.
- Go through the information brochure, once before correcting the uploaded documents or any other details.
- Be clear with all the details, that you need to rectify.
How To Make Changes Over JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction Window?
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make corrections over JNUEE 2019 Application Form correction window.
- Visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the “Correction in Application Form of JNUEE 2019” option, click that.
- Now, a candidate is redirected the login page, where he/she is required to enter Application Number, Password and security pin. Click “Login” to proceed.
- From the dashboard, a candidate finds the option of “Correct Application Form Particulars”, click that.
- A list of instructions will then pop out on the device’s screen. Go through each of the same and proceed to make corrections.
- Editable fields on JNUEE 2019 Application form appears then. Change the same, review the changes made and submit changes.
- Finally, if a correction fee is applicable, pay the same in online mode.
JNUEE 2019 Application Form Correction Fee
Not all the editable options needs to paid for. NTA only levies a correction fee on some of the details. This fee is a non refundable fee that needs to be paid in online mode via using UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility. The details on which certain amount of fee is applicable has not yet been released by NTA. As soon as, it has been released, this page will be updated accordingly!
Reasons For Rejecting JNUEE 2019 Application Form
At times NTA doesn’t release the admit cards for some candidates, this could be because of the following reasons!
- Uploading Documents With Wrong Specifications – This is one of the most common reasons for the application getting rejected. Both the documents should be uploaded in JPEG format. And the file size of the photograph should be between 10 – 200 kb and 4 kb – 30 kb for signature file.
- Not Eligible – Candidates applying without fulfilling the prescribed eligibility norms, his/her application is cancelled on these grounds.
- Correction Fee Not Paid – Just editing the changes over the correction window would n’t do! A candidate needs to submit the changes, along with a specified amount of correction fee. Only then, the changes made are accepted as successfully submitted.
JNUEE 2019 Admit Card
Once the NTA has completed with its application process and correction window, a candidate is then issued the admit cards for the exam. JNUEE 2019 Admit cards are only issued in online mode on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. NTA is scheduled to issue the admit card on May 10, 2019. Candidates require Application number and password to download their admit cards for the exam. The details printed on JNUEE 2019 Admit card will be exactly same as the ones appearing on your JNUEE 2019 Application form. And later, admission is provided on the verification of these details!