JNUEE 2019 Exam Centres- Candidates are required to select 4 examination city, as per their preference on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in. National Testing Agency allots the exam centres on first cum first basis. So, candidates are expected to start submitting their exam centres preferences, as and when the the link gets activated. Note that, exam city centres once selected will not be changed under any circumstances. The exact JNUEE 2019 exam centre address is only mentioned on the JNUEE 2019 Admit card.
JNUEE 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates must take a note that they can only select their preferences related to the selection of exam centres in JNUEE 2019 Application Form. For more information about JNUEE 2019 Exam Centres, candidates can refer to the schedule given below:
|Availability of Application Form||15 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill Application Form||15 Apr 2019|
|Opening of Application Form Window||22-28 Apr 2019|
|JNUEE 2019 Examination||27-30 May 2019|
JNUEE 2019 Exam Centres
Candidates can have a look at the list of test centres of JNUEE 2019 given below:
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||Uttar Pradesh
|Pune||Union Territories||Goa (Panaji/Madgaon)|
JNUEE 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can keep a track of JNUEE 2019 related important dates.
|JNUEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Start Date of filling Application Form||15 Mar 2019|
|Last Date of filling Application Form||15 Apr 2019|
|Application Form Correction Window||22-28 Apr 2019|
|JNUEE 2019 will be held on||27-30 May 2019|
|Declaration of JNUEE 2019 Result for MPhil and Phd||10 Jun 2019|
|Viva-Voce of the Candidates Selected on the basis of written test||26 Jun – 03 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Merit List
||18 Jun 2019
08 Jul 2019
|Pre-enrolment registration and payment of fee with blocking of seats starts from
||to be announced|
|Registration for Admission||to be announced|
|The waitlisted candidates will be able to register||to be announced|
|Deadline for JNU Admission 2019 / Registration||to be announced|
How to select JNUEE 2019 Exam Centres?
There are various steps which candidates have to be followed on any terms such as filling of JNUEE 2019 Application Forms. As far as the selection of exam centre is concerned, candidates have to fill JNUEE 2019 Application Form. In order to take admission, candidates will have to complete the process of Application Form filling process. Candidates can check the steps given below to know how and when can they select the exam centres.
- Step 1: As a first step to fill JNUEE 2019 Application Form, candidates will have to have to register by visiting the official website. Candidates must ensure that they register before the lapse of deadline. Candidates will have to enter their name, valid E-mail, Contact Number, Date of Birth and Nationality. After filling all these all these details, candidates will be given their Enrollment Number and Password.
- Step 2: After getting registered, candidates by using their Login Credentials can fill their Application Form.
- Step 3: The next step will require candidates to fill the necessary details which will include the filling of personal details, communication details and academic qualification details.
- Step 4: Then, candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in a prescribed format.
- Step 5: As a last step of the form filling process, candidates will have to pay the Application Fee for JNUEE 2019 Application Form. Candidates must note the without the payment of application fee, candidates will not be issued their JNUEE 2019 Admit Card and eventually they will not be able to take the admission.
JNUEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates after filling the JNUEE 2019 Application Form will be issued their JNUEE 2019 Admit Cards. So, it is the sole responsibility of the candidates to provide every information in the application form correctly. As for the selection of exam centres, candidates can select the test centres in the Application Form for JNUEE 2019 but the final selection will be done as per the National Testing Agency. A candidate will find the final allotment of the exam centre, date and slot, mentioned over their admit cards. And no changes are accepted, once the same appears on the JNUEE 2019 Admit card.
JNUEE 2019 Admit Card will be comprising of information like name of the candidate, date and time of the examination, course for which the candidates have applied, complete address of the exam centre, photograph and signature of the candidate. Also, candidates must keep in mind that JNUEE 2019 Admit Card will act as an entry ticket at the time of the examination so it must be kept carefully after its availability.