JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction – The application Form correction facility for JNUEE 2022 will be opened for the candidates who have made mistakes in the application form. The correction window opens for the registered candidates only and using the application number and password candidates can edit the form online on jnuexams.nta.ac.in. Only certain details can be edited in the form correction period and some additional charges might also be applicable to edit these details. Candidates can read more details on JNUEE 2022 application form correction below.
JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction
Not all details can be edited in the correction window. Moreover, image correction link would only open for the candidates whose images have been deemed unclear or rejected.
Application Correction Window: Link to access the JNUEE 2022 Application correction window would be available here.
See: Exam Pattern
JNUEE Application Form Correction Overview
|Exam Name||JNUEE 2022|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Course Offered||BA, B.Sc., M.Sc.,Ph.D, M.Tech, MPH, MA, MSc, MCA, PGDE|
|No. of Times Exam is Held||Once a year|
JNUEE Application Form Correction 2022 Date
Check the dates below.
|JNUEE 2022 Application Form||Important Dates|
|JNUEE Registration 2022 to start from||To be announced|
|Last date to submit JNUEE 2022 application form||To be announced|
|JNUEE 2022 Form correction starts from||To be announced|
|last date for form correction||To be announced|
|JNUEE 2022 exam date||To be announced|
See: Answer Key
How To Make Changes Over JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction Window?
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to make corrections over JNUEE Application Form correction window. (details are as per last year)
- Visit the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find the “Correction in Application Form of JNUEE 2022” option, click that.
- Now, a candidate is redirected the login page, where he/she is required to enter Application Number, Password and security pin. Click “Login” to proceed.
- From the dashboard, a candidate finds the option of “Correct Application Form Particulars”, click that.
- A list of instructions will then pop out on the device’s screen. Go through each of the same and proceed to make corrections.
- Editable fields on JNUEE 2022 Application form appears then. Change the same, review the changes made and submit changes.
- Finally, if a correction fee is applicable, pay the same in online mode.
JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction Fee
Not all the editable options needs to paid for. As per last year’s details, NTA only charges a correction fee against some of the details. This fee is a non-refundable fee that needs to be paid in online mode via using UPI or credit/debit/net banking facility.
What Details Cannot Be Edited in JNUEE 2022 Application Form?
Over the JNUEE 2022 Form correction window, a candidate is only able to edit a few details. Some details which cannot be edited under this facility. So, candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling these are as follows:
- Candidate’s Name
- Parent’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Address of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Who Can Do JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction?
All those candidates who got themselves registered for JNUEE 2022 can make use of this facility to edit some details, filled over their JNUEE 2022 application form. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned over this page to make certain changes. But, before making certain changes, a candidate is advised to keep some documents/details handy. And those are:
- Your login credentials – Application Form and password/date of birth.
- Payment related details – Be it of net banking, credit/debit card details.
- Go through the information brochure, once before correcting the uploaded documents or any other details.
- Be clear with all the details, that you need to rectify.
Reasons For Rejecting JNUEE 2022 Application Form
At times NTA doesn’t release the admit cards for some candidates, this could be because of the following reasons!
- Uploading Documents With Wrong Specifications – This is one of the most common reasons for the application getting rejected. Both the documents should be uploaded in JPEG format.
- Not Eligible – Candidates applying without fulfilling the prescribed eligibility norms, his/her application is cancelled on these grounds.
- Correction Fee Not Paid – Just editing the changes over the correction window would n’t do! A candidate needs to submit the changes, along with a specified amount of correction fee. Only then, the changes made are accepted as successfully submitted.
- Submitting multiple forms: Candidates can apply for maximum of 3 courses. One application form must be submitted per candidate for the same level of programme, or else the application is rejected. Also, if a candidate gets admission in the course of the first choice, all rights for admission in rest 2 courses is eliminated. Thus be careful while selecting the choice of courses and their order of preference.
Correct Specification of Documents to upload in JNUEE 2022 Application Form
The correct specification of images to be uploaded in the application form of JNUEE 2022 are:
|Scanned images of latest photograph||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Scanned image of signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
JNUEE 2022 Admit Card
Once the NTA has completed with its application process and correction window, a candidate is then issued the admit cards for the exam.
- JNUEE 2022 admit cards are only issued in online mode on its official website, ntajnu.nic.in.
- Candidates require Application number and password to download their admit cards for the exam.
- The details printed on JNUEE 2022 admit card is exactly same as the ones appearing on your JNUEE 2022 application form. And later, admission is provided on the verification of these details.
JNUEE 2022 iss a national level entrance exam. All admissions in JNU are based on JNUEE scores, except for Ph.D, where admission is based on JUNEE scores and Viva voce. The admission via JNUEE 2022 is made in the below given departments at UG, PG, Ph.D. level:
- School of International Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- School of Engineering
- ABV School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Special Centre for E-Learning
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Special Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
- Special Centre for Nano Sciences
- Special Centre for Disaster Research
- Special Centre for the Study of North East India
- Special Centre for National Security Studies
FAQs on JNUEE 2022 Application Form Correction
Candidates are advised to be extra careful while filling these are as follows:
Date of Birth
Address of the candidate
Uploading Documents With Wrong Specifications
Correction Fee Not Paid
Submitting multiple forms
Yes, NTA may charge fees for JNUEE form corrections same as the previous year.
Official Website: jnuexams.nta.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.