JNUEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria – From this page candidates can check JNUEE eligibility criteria. The eligibility to appear for JNUEE 2020 varies from course to course. The candidates must look for the age limit, qualifications and minimum marks needed in the qualifying exam for admission. If a candidate satisfies all the criteria they can then proceed to fill the application form of JNUEE 2020. Note that the eligibility criteria of the candidates are verified before they are given final admission offer. Candidates can learn all the detailed information about JNUEE 2020 and JNU admission eligibility criteria from this article.
JNUEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Let us check below the course wise eligibility for JNUEE 2020:
A) Age limit:
Age limit is applicable for BA courses only. It is 17 years as on October 01, 2020
B) General criteria and subject wise qualifications for admission:
This criteria varies from course to course, however, the general criteria are:
- For admission in Ph.D and M.Phil courses: The minimum requirement is that candidates must complete their masters and get a minimum qualifying marks
- For admission in master courses: The minimum requirement is that candidates must complete their UG level of education and must have a minimum aggregate score.
- For admission in the UG courses: The minimum requirement is that candidates must complete their 10+2 level of education with minimum aggregate score as prescribed.
JUNEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria for All Courses
In this section know the course wise eligibility for admission in JNU. To get the detailed course iwse eligibility of JNUEE 2020, follow the link given below:
Click here to download JNUEE 2020 eligibility for all courses
JNU Admission Process via JNUEE 2020
The candidatescan check below the admission process of JNU:
To understand the process, read below:
- Know if you are eligible for admission using the eligibility criteria given the admission / JNUEE 2020 brochure
- Apply for JNU entrance test that is conducted by NTA.
- Next, appear in the exam and if the qualified move to the next stage of the admission process. The M.Phil and Ph.D. applicants have to appear for viva-voce next.
- The students have to then check their selection result and is selected move to the admission registration with JNU
About JNUEE 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam 2020 is an entrance test for JNU admission in various UG, PG, M.Phil and PH.D. courses. JNUEE 2020 is a national level entrance exam. All admissions are based on JNUEE scores, except for M.Phil. and Ph.D, where admission is based on JUNEE scores and Viva voce. The courses in which the admission is via JNUEE 2020 are as follows:
- BA (Hons.) 1st Year
- B.Sc.-M.Sc. integrated
- All part-time programmes
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is a central university in New Delhi. It was established in the year of 1969. The university is especially known for its humanities and social sciences. The University is also A++ graded, the highest possible grade from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). The University conducted its own entrance exam up until 2018. For 2019, it passed on the responsibility to conduct the entrance exam for admission to National Testing Agency. The entrance exam goes by the name JNUEE, Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Test, earlier Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Exam.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.