JRRSU Admit Card 2018 – Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University (JRRSU) will conduct the Pre Shiksha Sashtri Test (PSST) 2018 & Pre Sashtri Shiksha Sashtri Test (PSSST) 2018 for admission to course (2 year Shiksha Sashtri, 4 year Shastri-Shiksha Shastri). To appear for JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2018, it’s essential that you possess the E-Hall Ticket.
The candidates will not be allowed to take the exam if they fail to produce JRRSU Permission Letter 2018. The issuance of JRRSU Admit Card is only online. Candidates will not receive it through post or any other medium. Get here complete details of JRRSU Admit Card 2018.
Candidates note that the E-Hall ticket is a very important document as it has details like E-Hall Ticket number, the course/s applied for, your test center address and confirmed date and time of your JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2018.
JRRSU Admit Card 2018
Candidates who have filled their Application form online as per schedule date can able to download the JRRSU Admit Card 2018. Candidates would also be able to find the direct link from below as soon as it is officially available.
|Event||PSST / PSSST 2018|
|Dates for downloading Examination Hall Ticket||24 to 29 Apr 2018|
|Date of Examination||29 Apr 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit card.
Official Website” jrrsupsst.org.
Points to Remember:
- E-Hall Ticket / Admit card will NOT be sent to you via post or fax.
- No Student will be allowed to appear for the test without a valid E-Hall Ticket.
- The E-Hall ticket is an official paper of Jagadguru Ramanandacharya Rajasthan Sanskrit University, students are not permitted to mutilate it, scribble or tear it after it has been authenticated.
- The E-Hall ticket is not transferable to anyone else; students found guilty of doing the same are committing an offence.
- The E-Hall ticket is an important document and should be preserved and produced by the student at the time of counseling or admission.
Answer Pattern in Exam
JRRSU PSST / PSSST 2018 will be held on the announced dates. Candidates must know the Answer pattern before appearing for the same. The pattern of Answer will be as follows: