JSS University MBBS Admission 2020 – JSS University will conduct the Counselling for JSS University MBBS Admission 2020. The counseling schedule and counseling Call letter shall be announced on the University website jssuni.edu.in. Only those candidates who will be able to check their Name in the Merit List released by the University will get the Call Letter to appear in the JSS University MBBS 2020 Counselling. Candidates will have to appear for the Counselling with the original copy of all the required documents. Want to know more about JSS University MBBS Admission 2020? Read all the information given on this page below.
JSS University MBBS Admission 2020
Qualified candidates of NEET 2020 who have submitted the Application Form for JSS University, will get selected on the basis of NEET 2020 score and Counselling held by JSS University. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to JSS University MBBS Admission 2020 below.
|JSS University MBBS Admission 2020||Important Date|
|On-line submission of Application Form for JSS University MBBS Admission 2020||1st week of Nov 2020|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website for JSS University MBBS Admission 2020||Last week of Jan 2020|
|Printing of Admit Cards for JSS University MBBS Admission 2020||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Exam Date for JSS University Admission 2020||1st week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result for JSS University MBBS Admission 2020||1st week of Jun 2020|
JSS University MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria for JSS University MBBS Course below.
- The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (MBBS) courses, must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of PCB with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (MBBS) courses, must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit and eligibility list of “National
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS Course for the academic year 2020, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test to MBBS course held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at the 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability the minimum marks shall be at 45th.
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit and eligibility list of “National Eligibility Cum – Entrance Test ”for admission to course. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained shall be 40%. In respect of candidates with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50%.
JSS University MBBS 2020 Application Form
A candidate can apply for the JSS University MBBS 2020 Admission only online by logging on the official website of JSS University. Before submission of application form, candidates must recheck the information desired to be filled in the Online Application such as names of Father/Mother and Candidate with correct spellings, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, email id, etc. may be kept ready. Candidates must scan their latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) and Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format and upload it to the JSS University Application Form.
Instruction to fill the online University application form
Candidates can check the below-given instructions to fill the University Online Application Form.
- The candidate, before submitting the application form online, must ensure his eligibility to appear in the test.
- The the candidate is required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and be clear about all requirements about the submission of the Application Form.
- The Candidate should fill in complete postal address with the pin code and email address (own or parents only) for future correspondence.
- Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the Online Application form are their own as NTA will communicate through SMS or email only on the given mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate should not give the postal address, contact number and e-mail ID of Coaching Centres in their Online Application Form.
- Candidates should fill Code Number against the column provided for Qualifying Examination passed. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code numbers 02 to 07, then the candidate needs to furnish complete details under the column ‘others’.
- Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2020 should fillup qualifying code as 01.
- The Application Form other than the one filled in online mode will not be accepted, under any circumstances. The Candidates are not required to send the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form to the NTA. However, the candidate is advised to preserve at least four copies of the Confirmation Page along with the proof of fee paid for any future reference.
Candidates can check the expected Application Fee for JSS University MBBS 2020 below.
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400|
Note: Candidates must note that the Application Fee given here is based upon the last year’s information brochure. It will be updated as soon as the new brochure will get released.
JSS University MBBS 2020 Selection Process
The selection of students to the medical college shall be based solely on the merit of the candidate
and for determination of the merit. An entrance examination shall be held to achieve a uniform evaluation for all the candidates seeking admission to JSS University MBBS Course. Candidates will have to appear in the NEET examination and then the selected candidates will be called for the further Counselling Round. Medical Counselling Committee will conduct Counselling for JSS University MBBS Admission. Candidates are required to go for registration at the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in). After completing all the formalities required for the Counselling, candidates will be able to move towards the further Admission Process.
JSS University MBBS 2020 Merit List
The University will prepare a merit list amongst the candidates who have applied for admission to Undergraduate Medical (MBBS) Course at the constituent institutions of the University, with National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) – 2020 test score and rank obtained by them in the NEET– 2020 entrance test. The candidates will be called for counseling as per their ranking in this list. Copy of merit list will be displayed at the office of JSS University and also on the website of the University, as per schedule.
JSS University MBBS Counseling
The counseling schedule and counseling Call letter is announced on the University website www.jssuni.edu.in. No separate counseling call letter will be sent to the candidate. Candidates are required to download the counseling call letter from the JSS University website; www.jssuni.edu.in and attend the counseling as per schedule announced on the website.
JSS University Counselling Procedure and On the Spot Admission
Candidates can check the Counselling Procedure and On the Spot Admission Process for JSS University Admission 2020 below.
- The counseling sessions will be conducted at JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, MYSORE, Karnataka. Open counseling shall be conducted transparently in the auditorium after scrutinizing all the Original documents and also making use of Biometric verification and Photo-identification of the candidates. Failure to Report for Counseling on the scheduled date and time will result in the instantaneous cancellation of the Claim of the Candidate to the Seat.; It shall be the candidate’s responsibility to see the JSS University Medical (MBBS) merit list on scheduled date announced on the University website.
- The candidates in the merit list prepared by JSS University, MYSORE, based on marks and rank obtained by them in NEET– 2020, will be called as per their ranks for counseling and offered on-the-spot admission to the course.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available.
- The candidate should remain present for the counseling and on-the-spot admission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he/she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
- To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric (fingerprint) identification at various stages of counseling and admission process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
- At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and three sets of photocopies) list mentioned. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he/she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he/she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
- The the selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself. (Through Bank Draft drawn in the name of for “The Principal, JSS Dental College & Hospital, MYSORE”, payable at MYSORE
- Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in the brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor, JSS University, MYSORE, and his decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.
List of original documents required while reporting for Counseling:
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original; failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit three attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- NEET – 2020 score/Rank and card
- NEET – 2020 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
- P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
- B.Sc.,/Equivalent examination all the three years marks cards (in case of graduates)
- Conduct/Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
- Caste / community certificate.(The certificate issued by competent authority)
- Physical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon.
- Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University in case of candidates studied other than Karnataka State Board.
- Three Passport size photo’s, of which one to be affixed to the application form in space provided.
- Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, MYSORE.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by your Parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper of Rs.50/-(minimum)
- DD’s (of Nationalized Bank) for Tuition fees drown in favour of: “The Principal, JSS Medical College, MYSORE”, payable at MYSORE.
About JSS University
JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, formerly known as JSS University, is a Deemed to be University located in Mysuru, Karnataka. It was established in 2008 and is part of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, which runs a variety of educational institutions. JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research will continue to be guided by the legacy and sustaining principles of Sri Suttur Math and the JSS Mahavidyapeetha through Ethical Standards – Meeting the highest ethical standards of professionalism to achieve excellence in academic and research activities supporting health and environment, thus benefiting society. Mutual Respect – Affirming and protecting the rights, dignity and integrity of each member of a diverse community by embracing the social-ecological and economic impact.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.