JSS University MBBS Admission 2020 is open. JSS University offers MBBS admission through NEET exam. The official website for the same is jssuni.edu.in. Check here all about JSS Medical College, Mysuru admissions.
JSS Medical College Mysuru Admission 2020
All India (Management) / NRI category – 2020 Fee Schedule for MBBS course
|(+) Other Fee|
Fee Ist Year
|All India (Management)||Rs. 13,50,00||Rs. 1,25,000/-||Rs. 14,75,000/-|
|NRI Category||USD 46000|
( Rs. 32,00,000/-)
|Rs. 1,25,000/-||USD 46000 +|
Physical Reporting Venue
JSS Medical College,
JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research,
JSS Medical Institution Campus, S.S Nagar,
Bannimantap, Mysore – 570015
09.30 AM To 5.00 PM
- At the time of reporting to JSS Medical College, Mysuru forcompleting the reporting and admission formality, candidate has to pay the first year prescribed fee in full to the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research account given below for further processing of admission formality.
- ** NRI quota Seat: Foreign Citizen including OCI, PIO, NRI, NRI sponsored by parents, the prescribed tuition fee must be paid in US Dollars ($) only from the Sponsor account and for the same, candidate must produce proof of the transaction made from the sponsor account.
- Candidates should satisfy the eligibility requirement as per the NEET UG Information Brochure – 2020 and MCC of DGHS and the minimum eligibility requirements as prescribed by the Medical Council of India.
UG Medical (MBBS) Seat Matrix
|MCI Approved Intake||200|
|Seat for All India General Merit||158|
|Karnataka State Govt. Quota (As per MOU)||12|
Mode of Payment: The payment can be made by transfer (RTGS/NEFT) to the mentioned account and proof of remittance produced along with the documents at the time of reporting to the College on scheduled date by MCC.
NOTE : Hostel fee may be paid during Physical reporting.
Document checklist for General and Foreign / NRI Candidates
The following original documents are to be submitted at the time of physical reporting to the College as per Schedule announced by MCC along with 3 sets of photocopy, failing which the reporting and admission formalities cannot be processed.
- Online allotment letter of MCC – Round 1/Round 2/Mopup
- NEET UG 2020 Hall Ticket / Admit Card issued by NTA
- NEET UG 2020 Result / Rank Letter issued by NTA
- SSLC or 10th Marks Card (For prof. of date of birth) or equivalent certificate
- 12th marks card
- Conduct / Character certificate
- Migration certificate (Other than Karnataka candidates only)
- Transfer Certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Fee Remittance Details (Refer Sl. No. 3 for Mode of Payment)
- Copy Aadhar Card (Parent & Candidate)
- Copy of the parent PAN Card
- Passport size and 8 stamp size photos
- BOND – As per format furnished in MCC/JSS AHER website (Annexed)
- Physically Handicapped certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In addition to the above documents, for candidates who have been allotted a seat under NRI/ NRI Sponsored Category, the following ORIGINAL documents must be submitted at the time of reporting and admission to the college.
Scanned copy / photocopy of the below documents are not accepted and entertained.
- Affidavit of the person who is NRI and the sponsorer
- Embassy – NRI status Certificate of the Sponsorer
- In case of Sponsorship, Sponsorship affidavit from the sponsorer should be compulsorily legalized/notarized and clearly stating the declaration for sponsoring the entire fees for the whole post graduate course
- Documents claiming that the sponsorer is an NRI (Passport, Visa of the sponsorer)
- Relationship of NRI with the candidate as per the court orders of The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in case W.P.(c) No. 689/2017- Consortium of Deemed Universities in Karnataka (CODEUNIK) & Ans. Vs Union of India & Ors. Dated 22-08- 2017
- Citizenship of the Sponsor / candidate if holding OCI/PIO document
- Income Tax Documents required as per the Income Tax Act 1961 of the sponsorer
- If the qualifying examination is other than that conducted in India, candidate should qualify NBE screening test and should have registered in Medical Council of India
- If any other documents prescribed by MCC of DGHS.
- Applicants are warned against possible cheating by unscrupulous agencies that may put out misleading advertisements in newspapers or approach by other means, promising and assuring seats for various courses for monetary considerations or by extracting large sum of money from candidates / parents. The Deemed to be University wishes to authoritatively refute all such misleading false claims and advertisements. We have no agents or middlemen for admissions.
- All admissions are subject to fulfillment of all the eligibility conditions by the candidate. If it is found at a later stage, during active verification, that the candidate has given false information/certificate or is found to have concealed some information his/her admission will be cancelled without any notice. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility requirements for the course/s applied.
- It is also brought to the notice of the students that the official website of the JSS AHER is http://www.jssuni.edu.in and they are advised to submit all details only on this website and to also remit fees only to the account mentioned in this notification. There are no other sites or accounts except this website. Please ensure that you are on the right website before you progress further.
- All Central Govt., State Govt and local Administrative Authorities guidelines w.r.t COVID protocol will be followed strictly.
- The Inter-state travelers / candidates / parents accompanied by candidates coming into Karnataka are directed to download the “Aarogya Setu App” which must be shown to state and local Administrative Authorities & JSS AHER authorities compulsorily during traveling and during reporting process
- All the candidates and parents should compulsorily wear masks.
- All documents and details pertaining to traveling must be maintained during traveling and reporting
For more details, download JSS Medical College notification 2020 PDF
And visit official website jssuni.edu.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.