JSS University MBBS, BDS Admission 2019 – JSS University has released notification for admission to the Undergraduate Medical Courses like MBBS and BDS courses on the basis of NEET 2019 for the academic year 2019-20. Interested candidates can read complete details of JSS University MBBS, BDS Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details etc. on this page below.
JSS University MBBS, BDS Admission 2019
NEET 2019, Qualified candidates will be eligible and can fill the JSS University MBBS, BDS Application form from here. Selection will be made on the basis of NEET 2019 score and Counselling held by JSS University.
Schedule for the JSS University MBBS, BDS Admission 2019 is given below.
|On-line submission of Application Form (including uploading of photograph and signature)||01 Nov 2018|
|Correction in particulars of Application Form on website only (No corrections shall be allowed under any circumstances after this date)||14 Jan to 31 Jan 2019|
|Printing of Admit Cards from NTA website||15 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result on NTA website||05 Jun 2019|
For MBBS Course
- The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (MBBS) courses, must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination 10+2 / PUC II / HSC or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2/ HSC examination of any recognized Board / University from any School / Colleges in India / Abroad after 12 years of study. The last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry & Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidate seeking admission to UG Medical (MBBS) courses, must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit and eligibility list of “National
- Eligibility-Cum – Entrance Test ”for admission to MBBS course. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% instead of 50%. In respect of candidates with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50%.
- In order to be eligible for admission to MBBS Course for academic year 2019, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test to MBBS course held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability the minimum marks shall be at 45th
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination and in addition must have come in the merit and eligibility list of “National EligibilityCum – Entrance Test ”for admission to BDS course. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes or other Backward Classes the minimum marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 40% instead of 50%. In respect of candidates with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum marks in qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination shall be 45% instead of 50%.
Eligibility for admission to BDS Course for academic year 2019, it shall be necessary for a candidate to obtain minimum of marks at 50th percentile in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test to BDS course held for the said academic year. However, in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, the minimum marks shall be at 40th percentile. In respect of candidates with locomotory disability the minimum marks shall be at 45th percentile. The percentile shall be determined on the basis of highest marks secured in the All-India
Age: The candidate should complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019 for admission to BDS programme. common merit list in ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to BDS course’
Mode of submission of Application Form and Payment of Fee
Preparation for filling up Application Form
A candidate can apply for the NEET (UG) – 2019 only on-line by logging on to www.ntaneet.nic.in. Before submission of application form, make the following preparations: • The information desired to be filled in the Online Application such as names of Father/Mother and Candidate with correct spellings, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/Other valid Govt. Identity Card Number, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, email id, etc. may be kept ready. For more details about the information to be filled in, candidates may go to link “Replica of Application- 2019” on the website.
The candidates have to provide any one of the identity details as given below:
- Category of Candidates Types of permissible IDs Indian Nationals of all States Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits), Election Card (EPIC No.), Ration Card Number, Bank Account Number, Passport Number or Number of any other Identity Card issued by Government. NRIs Passport Number, Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits) Foreign Nationals/ OCI/PIO Passport Number
- Candidate should have scanned images of his/her latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) and Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format
Instruction to fill online application form
- The candidate, before submitting the application form online, must ensure his eligibility to appear in the test.
- The candidate is required to go through the Information Bulletin carefully and be clear about the all requirements with regard to the submission of the Application Form.
- The Candidate should fill in complete postal address with the pin code and email address (own or parents only) for future correspondence.
- Candidates must ensure that mobile numbers, e-mail ID filled in the online Application form are their own as NTA will communicate through SMS or email only on the given mobile number and e-mail ID.
- Candidate should not give the postal address, contact number and e-mail ID of Coaching Centres in their Online Application Form.
- Candidates should fill Code Number against the column provided for Qualifying Examination passed. If a candidate does not fall within the qualifications prescribed as per Code numbers 02 to 07, then the candidate needs to furnish complete details under the column ‘others’.
- Candidates appearing in Class XII in 2019 should fillup qualifying code as 01.
- The Application Form other than the one filled in online mode will not be accepted, under any circumstances. The Candidates are not required to send the Confirmation Page of Online Application Form to the NTA. However the candidate are advised to preserve atleast four copies of the Confirmation Page alongwith the proof of fee paid for any future reference.
- Application fee for unreserved category and OBC is 1400/-
- Application fee for SC/ST is 750/-
Method of Fee Payment
- Payment using appropriate mode: After completing Step 2 of online Application Form, candidates may remit the examination fee (Step 3) by choosing the following options: Please select any Mode of Payment/Service Provider (Service/Processing charges per transaction & GST (applicable @18%) to be paid by the candidate)
- Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Net Banking:
- Check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card and keep it ready with you while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should enter the information asked for and make payment through Debit/Credit Card.
- Through Net Banking, check the balance in your account and keep all credentials ready with you while logging on to website for submitting Application Form. Candidate should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through Net Banking.
- Cash Deposit through e-challan: After completing Step 2 of online Application Form, candidate will be prompted to generate e-slip. Print e-slip on A4 size paper-Landscape format from NEET (UG) – 2019 website www.ntaneet.nic.in and follow instructions given on e-slip and make payment through e-challan.
- Print the Confirmation Page (Step-4) of online application after completion of Step-3 i.e. payment through Debit/Credit card/ Net Banking/Cash Deposit through e-challan.
- If candidate fails to complete all the steps upto step 4, the final Submission of Online Application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful
The NTA will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET (UG) – 2019 on the NTA website. Candidates are required to download the Admit Cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein. Candidates may please note that Admit Cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in PDF format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id. The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination center allotted.
- The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions, giving opportunity to the candidates to challenge, in case of any doubt in the answer key on the website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- For exact date of display of Answer Key, candidates may regularly check updates on NTA website after the examination Candidates will be given an opportunity to make online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per answer challenged.
- Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of its subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
- No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/nonacceptance of his/her challenge.
- The key finalized after the challenge will be final.
Declaration of Result
- The National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET (UG) – 2019, evaluate the Answer Sheets and the result will be hosted on website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
- The NTA will prepare the merit list as per the directives of DGHS, MCI and DCI. No category wise result sheet will be prepared. As soon as the result is ready, NTA will host the results on the website and thereafter candidates may download the Result Sheets.
- All Candidates appearing in NEET (UG) – 2019 must regularly check updates on website of NTA, MoH & FW, Medical Counselling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in) and Participating States/Universities/Institutions till conclusion of final round of counselling.
The consolidated list of candidates rank wise who have applied to JSS University along with NEET – 2019 rank will be uploaded on the university. The same will also provided here for the sake of candidates.
The University will prepare a merit list amongst the candidates who have applied for admission to Undergraduate Medical (MBBS) & Dental (BDS) Courses at the constituent institutions of the University, with National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) – 2019 test score and rank obtained by them in the NEET– 2019 entrance test.
The candidates will be called for counseling as per their ranking in this list.Copy of merit list will be displayed at the office of JSS University in MYSORE and also on Website of the University, as per schedule.
The counseling schedule and counseling Call letter is announced on University website www.jssuni.edu.in. No separate counseling call letter will be sent to the candidate. Candidates are required to download the counseling call letter from the JSS University website; www.jssuni.edu.in and attend the counseling as per schedule announced in the website.
Counselling Procedure & On the Spot Admission
- The counseling sessions will be conducted at JSS University, JSS Medical Institutions Campus, Sri Shivarathreeshwara Nagar, MYSORE – 570 015, Karnataka. Open counseling shall be conducted in a transparent way in the auditorium after scrutinizing all the Original documents and also making use of Biometric verification and Photo-identification of the candidates. Failure to Report for Conselling on the scheduled dat and time will Result in instantaneous cancellation of Claim of the Candidate to the Seat.; It shall be candidate’s responsibility to see the JSS University Medical (MBBS) & Dental (BDS) merit list on scheduled date announced in the University website.
- The candidates in the merit list prepared by JSS University, MYSORE, on the basis of marks and rank obtained by them in NEET– 2019, will be called as per their ranks for counseling and offered on-the-spot admission to the course.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available.
- The candidate should remain present for the counseling and for on-the-spotadmission, as per the schedule displayed on Website, even though he / she fails to receive any information letter, for any reason from the University.
- To ensure fairness to the merited students and eliminate fraudulent attempts, it is planned to use biometric (finger print) identification at various stages of counseling and admission process and this would be done at the discretion of the University.
- Only the candidate and one of his parents / guardian will be allowed into the hall where counseling is held. The candidates will be called in the order of their ranking in the merit list and offered the seats to the BDS course available at that point of time. The candidate will be allowed to choose admission to the course if a seat is available when his / her turn comes.
- At the time of reporting for the counseling, the candidate is required to produce the documents (original and three sets of photocopies) list mentioned. If the candidate is admitted to the course, these documents will be retained by the University till he / she completes the course. If the candidate fails to produce all or any of the documents listed mentioned above he / she will instantaneously forfeit his / her claim for a seat.
- The selected candidate will be required to pay the entire amount of annual fee on the day of counseling itself. (Through Bank Draft drawn in the name of for “The Principal, JSS Dental College & Hospital, MYSORE”, payable at MYSORE
- Differences of opinion and disputes arising in the interpretation and implementation of the clauses in the brochure, if any, will be referred to the Vice-Chancellor, JSS University, MYSORE, and his decision shall be final and binding on all concerned.
List of original documents required while reporting for Counseling:
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original; failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit three attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- NEET – 2019 score/Rank and card
- NEET – 2019 Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- S.S.L.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
- P.U.C./Equivalent examination marks card.
- B.Sc.,/Equivalent examination all the three years marks cards (in case of graduates)
- Conduct/Character and Transfer certificate issued by the college last studied.
- Date of birth certificate if not mentioned in the SSLC/Equivalent examination marks card.
- Caste / community certificate.(The certificate issued by competent authority)
- Physical fitness certificate issued by a Medical Officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon.
- Transfer certificate for Karnataka board candidates
- Migration Certificate issued by the Board /University in case of candidates studied other than Karnataka State Board.
- Three Passport size photo’s, of which one to be affixed to the application form in space provided.
- Foreign Nationals seeking admission should obtain eligibility certificate issued by JSS University, MYSORE.
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by your Parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper of Rs.50/-(minimum)
- DD’s (of Nationalized Bank) for Tuition fees drown in favour of: “The Principal, JSS Medical College, MYSORE”, payable at MYSORE.
Candidates can check and read the complete information of MBBS & BDS courses from the direct link provided below.