|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
A candidate desirous of admission to Post Graduate Medical/Dental Programmes MD/ MS / MDS / PG Diploma Courses is required to complete the prescribed JSS University PG Admission 2017 Application Form and submit to the University. A candidate is required to download the prescribed JSS University PG Admission Application Form 2017 from the University website and submit the completed form to the University on or before the scheduled date.
JSS University PG Medical Application Form 2017
Eligible candidates can download their application form through the link given below.
- Link will be available here..!!!
Insofar any details of JSS University PG Medical Admission 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as JSS University PG Medical Admission 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
List of Enclosures of accompany the application form
- NEET PG Score
- NEET PG Rank card
- NEET PG Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSLC/10th Certificates/Birth certificate).
- Marks card – MBBS/ BDS – from First to Final year.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship completion certificate (if not completed, Provisional Completion letter from Dean/Principal).
- Provisional/ Permanent Registration of the Medical/Dental Council of India.
- Degree Certificate.
- Six recent passport-size colour photographs with name and date.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Caste / community certificate (The certificate issued by competent authority for candidates claiming lower eligibility under SC / ST / OBC.
- Proof of MCI/DCI – recognition of the college from where student has completed the course.
- Self addressed 3 nos. envelops. ( Size = 10.5” X 4.5” OR 9.5” X 4.5”)
- Attested Copy of the Photo identity issued by Central / State Government (e.g. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license/aadhar).
- The candidate and the parent / guardian should sign on the space provided in the application form.
- Candidates are advised to obtain & preserve proof of draft & dispatch of the application form.
- Candidates are not required to enclose original certificaties
- An incomplete application form & an application form which is not accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- will not be entertained & processed. This fee should not be sent by money order. Please note that this fee is NON-REFUNDABLE, even if the application is rejected because of incomplete application or ineligibility of the candidate or if the applicant does not appear in the Entrance Test.
- This University will not be responsible for any delay or loss of the Application / Counseling Letter/ any other communication in transit. Such a delay will not be condoned.
- The applicant himself has to ascertain from the University office whether his application has reached the university office or not.