JSS University PG Admission 2017 Counselling
The candidates are called for counseling as per their ranking in this list.
Insofar any details of JSS University PG Medical Admission 2017 have not been officially announced. Details given on this page as per last year’s exam brochure and is only for reference. As soon as JSS University PG Medical Admission 2017 information brochure is released, details will be updated here.
List of original documents required while reporting for Counseling
At the time of counseling, you are required to produce the following documents in original; failure to do so will result in instantaneous cancellation of your claim for admission. You are also required to submit three sets of attested photocopies of each of these documents.
- JSSU Call letter for Counseling.
- NEET PG Score
- NEET PG Rank card
- NEET PG Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
- For a Proof of date of Birth: SSLC/SSC Certificate or School / College Leaving Certificate or Certificate of Domicile / Nationality Certificate/ Birth Certificate.
- Marks cards – MBBS/ BDS – from 1st to final year.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Completion certificate (if not completed, provisional completion letter from Dean/Principal).
- Provisional / Permanent registration of the Medical / Dental Council.
- Degree certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a Dean/Principal, College last attended/Class I officer of the place of residence.
- Migration Certificate.
- Cast / Community certificate.
- Original Photo identity issued by State / Central Government (eg. passport/voters card/pan card/driving license)
- An affidavit in the format signed by you and countersigned by your
Parent/guardian in the presence of Notary Public on a stamp paper of Rs.50/- (minimum)
- Six recent passport-size colour photographs with name and date.
- MCI / DCI – recognition of the college where student has completed the course.
- DD’s (of Nationalized Bank) for Tuition fees & other fees drawn in favour of :
- Medical – “The Principal, JSS Medical College, Mysore”, payable at Mysore.
- Dental – “The Principal, JSS Dental College, Mysore”, Payable at Mysore.
Please note that DD has to be purchased by the candidate/parent. In case the demand draft has been purchased by any other person, necessary undertaking/ declaration has to be submitted as per the proforma supplied by the University ANNEXURE -II
For references, download Last year counselling notification issued by JSS University.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.