Jammu University Admission 2019- University of Jammu has issued a notification for admission to various academic programmes of the University of Jammu, Jammu/ Offsite Campuses/ Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2019- 20 for the candidates who will qualify Jammu University Entrance Test JUET–2019. Candidates can check all the details regarding Jammu University Admission 2019 through JUET 2019 on this page given below.
Jammu University Admission 2019 through JUET 2019
Admission Notification has been issued for various academic programmes under UG/PG Courses for the candidates who have qualified Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2019) can get the admission Jammu university.
Schedule of Jammu University Admission 2019 is given below.
JUET 2019 Counselling Notice for admission in MCA (CS & IT) at Main or Offsite Campus:
Admission Form 2019
Candidates who will qualify Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2019) can submit their Admission Form for admission to various academic programmes. Candidates can apply from the University website www.jammuuniversity.in or through the direct link that is given here. Filling up the online admission form is a pre-requisite for Admission. The candidates are required to fill the same carefully as per given instructions.
Admission Form: Click here to apply for admission.
As per last year details the eligibility criteria is as given here-
For Admission to various Programmes Candidates Must have passed/Appeared in the final year of bachelor Degree Programme Required securing Requisite Percentage of aggregate marks.
- 30% for General/Other Categories
- 25% for SC/ST
- 20% for the Candidates with disabilities (Orthopedically Handicapped and Blind candidates)
- Candidates who has not appeared for JUET 2019 are not eligible for Admission.
Merit List 2019
Merit list will release after the declaration of result by Jammu University for various academic program for session 2019-20. It will be available on the official university website www.jammuuniversity.in and candidates can also check from the link that will be provided here. Seat allotment will be based on merit list. As according to last year if two candidates secure same marks then merit list will be decided on the basis of age (candidate who is older).
- A candidate selected for admission under a reserved category has to be ready with the original as well as the attested copies of the state subject certificate and the other relevant reserved category certificate as required and issued by competent authority.
- The admission of a candidate is made on the basis of the Composite Merit which comprises 75% weightage for the Academic score obtained in the qualifying examination and 25% weightage for the score obtained in JUET 2019.
When the JUET 2019 Result will be declared, the Jammu University will publish the course wise merit list for the admission to various courses. The candidates whose namee will appear in the Admission List will be required to report for the Admission to a university on the specified date. Candidates failing to report on time will NOT be considered for admission.
- The criteria for admission to the PG and the UG courses shall remain the same as earlier notified by the University i.e. 75% for he academic merit and 25% for the JUET-2019 score.
- If seeking admission under the reserved category, attach attested / self attested copy of the State Subject Certificate and reserved category certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO alongwith the allotment letter and the downloaded application form. No under process certificate shall be entertained.
- In case of admission in the courses of M.P.Ed. & B.P.Ed., the final selection list shall be notified only on completion of the Canadian / Physical Test to be conducted by the Department of Physical Education, University of Jammu.
- In case of any kind of dispute, the matter shall be decided by the committee constituted for the purposed by the Vice-Chancellor. In case the candidate is not satisfied, the matter shall be referred to the Vice-Chancellor whose decision shall be final and binding upon the complainant.
Official Website: www.juet.in
For more information about JUET 2019 –Check the advertisement.