Jammu University Admission 2021 – Jammu University will release application form for UG course on September 10, 2021. JUET exam shall not conductedthis year due to pandemic. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of Academic merits of the last qualifying exams. University of Jammu offers various UG/PG programmes. The merit list/selection list for UG and PG Courses will be release on the official website i.e jammuuniversity.in. The admission on the basis of the academic merit to be determined on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Qualifying exam. Candidates can check all the details regarding Jammu University Admission 2021 through JUET 2021 on this page given below.
Jammu University starts Application form from September 10, 2021. Last date to Apply is 22 Sep 2021. Scroll below to check it.
Jammu University Admission 2021 through JUET 2021
Before filling the application form for Jammu University Admission 2021, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. Important dates regarding Jammu University Admission 2021 is given below.
Schedule of Jammu University PG Admission 2020 is given below.
|Issue of Notification||to be notified|
|Application Form Reopen||to be notified|
|Availability of Application Form||to be notified|
|Last date to submission of form without late fee||to be notified|
|Last date to submission of form with late fee Rs. 130/-||to be notified|
|Edit Option for online application form||to be notified|
Schedule of Jammu University Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online filling of the application form||10 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply||22 Sep 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fees||24 Sep 2021|
Jammu University UG Admission 2021 Notification
Click here to download the notification.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Selection List
Jammu University will release the selection list for the various academic programs for session 2021-22. It will be available on the official university website jammuuniversity.in and candidates can also check from the direct link which is provided here.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Merit List
Merit list will be released abased on the Academic merits by Jammu University for the various academic programs for session 2021-22. It is available on the official university website jammuuniversity.in and candidates can also check from the link that has been provided here. Seat allotment is based on the merit list.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Eligibility
For Admission to various Programmes Candidates Must have passed/Appeared in the final year of bachelor Degree Programme Required securing Requisite Percentage of aggregate marks.
- 30% for General/Other Categories
- 25% for SC/ST
- 20% for the Candidates with disabilities (Orthopedically Handicapped and Blind candidates)
- Candidates who has not appeared for JUET 2020 are not eligible for Admission.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Admission Form
Candidates who will qualify Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2021) can submit their Admission Form for admission to various academic programs. Candidates can apply from the University website http://www.jammuuniversity.in or through the direct link that will be given here. Filling up the online admission form is a pre-requisite for Admission. The candidates are required to fill the same carefully as per the given instructions.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Reservations
- A candidate selected for admission under a reserved category has to be ready with the original as well as the attested copies of the state subject certificate and the other relevant reserved category certificate as required and issued by competent authority.
- The admission of a candidate is made on the basis of the Composite Merit which comprises 75% weightage for the Academic score obtained in the qualifying examination and 25% weightage for the score obtained in JUET 2021.
Jammu University Admission 2021 Selection process
When the JUET 2021 Result will be declared, the Jammu University will publish the course wise merit list for the admission to various courses. The candidates whose name will appear in the Admission List will be required to report for the Admission to a university on the specified date. Candidates failing to report on time will not be considered for admission.
- The criteria for admission to the PG and the UG courses shall remain the same as earlier notified by the University i.e. 75% for he academic merit and 25% for the JUET-2021 score.
- If seeking admission under the reserved category, attach attested / self attested copy of the State Subject Certificate and reserved category certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO alongwith the allotment letter and the downloaded application form. No under process certificate shall be entertained.
- In case of admission in the courses of M.P.Ed. & B.P.Ed., the final selection list shall be notified only on completion of the Canadian / Physical Test to be conducted by the Department of Physical Education, University of Jammu.
- In case of any kind of dispute, the matter shall be decided by the committee constituted for the purposed by the Vice-Chancellor. In case the candidate is not satisfied, the matter shall be referred to the Vice-Chancellor whose decision shall be final and binding upon the complainant.
Official Website: juet.in
For more information about JUET 2020 – Download Admission Notification for UG
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.