University of Jammu has issued a notification for admission to various academic programmes of the University of Jammu, Jammu/ Offsite Campuses/ Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2018- 19 for the candidates who have qualified Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2018. Candidates can check all the details regarding Jammu University Admission 2018 through JUET 2018 on this page given below.
Jammu University Admission 2018 through JUET 2018
Admission Notification has been issued for various academic programmes for the candidates who have qualified Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2018) can get the admission Jammu university.
Schedule of Jammu University Admission 2018 is given below.
Merit List 2018
Merit list has been released after the declaration of result by Jammu University for various academic program for session 2018-19. It is available on the official university website www.jammuuniversity.in and candidates can also check from the link provided below. Seat allotment is based on merit list. If two candidates secure same marks then merit list will be decided on the basis of age (candidate who is older).
Merit List: Click Here to check the Jammu University Merit List Department Wise 2018.
Admission Form 2018
Candidates who will qualify Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET–2018) can submit their Admission Form for admission to various academic programmes. Candidates can apply from the University website www.jammuuniversity.in or through the direct link given below.
Application process is over.
For Admission to various Programmes Candidates Must have passed/Appeared in the final year of bachelor Degree Programme Required securing Requisite Percentage of aggregate marks.
- 30% for General/Other Categories
- 25% for SC/ST
- 20% for the Candidates with disabilities (Orthopedically Handicapped and Blind candidates)
- The criteria for admission to the PG and the UG courses shall remain the same as earlier notified by the University i.e. 75% for he academic merit and 25% for the JUET-2018 score.
- If seeking admission under the reserved category, attach attested / self attested copy of the State Subject Certificate and reserved category certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the latest SRO alongwith the allotment letter and the downloaded application form. No under process certificate shall be entertained.
- In case of admission in the courses of M.P.Ed. & B.P.Ed., the final selection list shall be notified only on completion of the Canadian / Physical Test to be conducted by the Department of Physical Education, University of Jammu.
- In case of any kind of dispute, the matter shall be decided by the committee constituted for the purposed by the Vice-Chancellor. In case the candidate is not satisfied, the matter shall be referred to the Vice-Chancellor whose decision shall be final and binding upon the complainant.
the JUET 2018 Result will be declared, the Jammu University will publish the course wise merit list for the admission to various courses. The candidates whose names appear in the Admission List are required to report for the Admission to a university on the specified date. Candidates failing to report on time will NOT be considered for admission.
Official Website: www.juet.in
For more information about JUET 2018 – Download Official Notice.