Kakatiya University will issue a notice for admission into Undergraduate (Non-professional) Course in Telangana State through Degree Online Services, Telangana (Dost). Candidates can check all the details of KU Warangal UG Admission 2018 like application procedure, eligibility criteria, selection procedure etc from this page given below.
KU Warangal UG Admission 2018
Interested candidates can apply for admission into various undergraduate (Non-Professional) courses, such as B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.B.M., B.C.A., etc. offered by various undergraduate colleges affiliated to Kakatiya University, which includes Constituent, Government, Aided, Autonomous and Private colleges for the academic year 2018-19.
Schedule of KU Warangal UG Admission 2018 is given below.
|Notification||08 May 2018|
|Registrations and web options||10 to 26 May 2018|
|Registration with a Late Fee of Rs.400/- and web options||27 to 29 May 2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||28 May 2018 (PH/CAP)
29 May 2018 (NCC/Extra Curricular Activities)
30 May 2018 (Sports & Games)
|Seat allotment- First List||04 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates in I-phase||05 to 12 Jun 2018|
|II Phase web Options||05 to 14 Jun 2018|
|Seat allotment- Second List||19 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to the Colleges by candidates -II Phase||20 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Last phase web options||20 to 27 Jun 2018|
|Verification of Special Category Certificates||26 Jun 2018 (PH/CAP/Extra Curricular Activities)
27 Jun 2018 (NCC/Sports & Games)
|Seat allotment –Final List||30 Jun 2018|
|Reporting to the Colleges by the Candidates-Final Phase||02 to 04 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of 1st Semester Classes||02 Jul 2018|
|Intra College phase||05 to 07 Jul 2018|
|Seat Allotment||10 Jul 2018|
Application form can be submitted “online” by visiting above mention link. The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the remaining steps of the application form and also for your future correspondence.Candidates can apply through online mode from http://dost.cgg.gov.in/ or through the direct link was provided below.
- Click Here to apply for the registration for admission in Kakatiya University 2018.
- Click Here to fill the login credintials for admission in Kakatiya University 2018.
Application fee is Rs. 200/-.
Step wise guidelines for DOST admission process
- Open http://dost.cgg.gov.in website.
- You will find the home page with the six university logos and various instructions, information of Colleges, Courses etc.
- Thoroughly read all the instructions on the home page such as Check List, Student Instructions and browse the Colleges and Course list .
- Click on “Register” button for registration process.
- UG Online Admission Payment Form will appear. Please fill in the Student Details in the form.
- After filling the UG Online Admission Payment Form click on Proceed to Payment button.
- Payment gateway page will appear. Pay your online application fee using your Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking facility.
- If payment is successful you will see a message which looks like below.
Candidates seeking admission to Ist year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com.(Gen/ Computers/Comp.Appln.)/B.Com.(Voc)/B.Com.(Hons)/BSW /BBA /BBM/BCA Degree courses must have passed Two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State OR an Examination of any other University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto (other than Pre-Degree course in Oriental Languages of OU).
To know about the complete eligibility criteria and reservation please, Click Here.
Official Website: kakatiya.ac.in
Insofar, only the application form and schedule of KU Warangal UG Admission 2018 have been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kakatiya University releases KU Warangal UG Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.