Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018 is available from January 03, 2018. Also known as KLU, Kalasalingam University is situated in Tamil Nadu. The application form is available online which eligible candidates can fill and submit. In order to make the process of submitting Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018 easier, detailed guidelines on how to apply are also given here. This process involves registration and fee payment. Overall, the form is for several UG and PG programs. By filling Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018 candidates can also appear for Kalasalingam Engineering Entrance Examination (KEEE) 2018.
Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018
Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018 is for following courses:
- All B.Tech
- PG Courses
- B.Sc. (Agri & Horti)
- Arts (UG Programmes)
- B.Voc. Programmes.
Schedule for Kalasalingam University Application Form 2018 is provided below.
|Issue of Application Forms||03 Jan 2018|
|Last date for submission of filled in Application Forms||31 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for KEEE 2018.
Official Website: kalasalingam.ac.in
All the communications from the University will be done through your registered Email ID and Mobile Number. So provide a valid e-mail ID and mobile number. Change in e-mail ID and mobile number after registration is not allowed.
- All B.Tech, B.Arch and PG Courses: Rs.600 (Online Mode) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- B.Sc. (Agri & Horti): Rs.600 (Online Mode) and Rs.650 (DD Mode)
- Arts (UG Programmes), B.Voc. Programmes: Rs.300 (Online Mode) and Rs.350 (DD Mode)
- NRI & Foreign (All Programmes): $50 – Usage of DD mode is preferred for NRI and Foreign candidates.
How to Apply?
Step 1: Candidate Registration
Enter all the relevant details carefully.
Registration details will be sent to your registered mobile no. and email id.
Step 2: Filling online application form
Login with your registration details send to your E-Mail / Mobile number. Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission.
Step 3: Photo & Signature Upload
Photograph Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM.
Signature Image: Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
For Photograph, background must be plain white or off-white. Head must be directly facing the camera with your full face in view. No hats or head coverings, unless you wear it daily for religious purposes. Your full face must be visible and your head covering cannot cast shadows on your face.
Step 4: Mode of payment
Online mode through Netbanking / Credit / Debit card. – for General Candidates.
DD Mode – Get ready with DD drawn in favour of ‘Kalasalingam University’ payable at Rajapalayam.
- During online payment, if the amount is debited and you are not redirected to the confirmation page, please do not try to apply again. Send your application number along with the transaction details to [email protected] for confirmation. You with receive confirmation within one working day.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
- For Online mode (Net banking / Debit card / Credit card) there is no need to send the application form after the process of completion.
- DD Mode – It is mandatory to send the hard copy of the application form along with the Demand Draft (write your name and application no. on the reverse side of DD) to “The Dean Admissions, Kalasalingam University, Anand Nagar, Krishnankoil -626126, Srivilliputtur(Via), Virudhunagar District, Tamilnadu, India.”