Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2018 – The Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), University of Kalyani published notification for eligible candidates for admission into the following courses under distance mode for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their Application form of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2018 from here as per schedule. All the details regarding Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, and other information is given on this page below.
- M.A in Bengali
- M.A in English
- M.A in History
- M.A in Education
- M.Sc. in Zoology
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.A/ M.Sc in Geography
- M.Sc in Mathematics
|Admission through SB Collect start and end date||06 to 20 Oct 2018|
|Commencement of PCP||01 Dec 2018|
Candidates can download their Application form for M.A Admission in various discipline from the official portal as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. Candidates can also download their Application form from the direct link provided below.
To Check Steps for Online payment – Click here
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to visit the DODL website http://dodl.klyuniv.ac.in/ for downloading the application and other forms and payment of course fees on and from October 06 to 20, 2018
- For downloading Application and Enrolment forms, click “DODL: M.A/M.Sc. Part I Admission,2018-19” and then click Application from link named as Application Form and Enrollment.
- After online payment of Course Fee through “SBI Collect”, duly filled in Application Form and Enrolment Form accompanied by 03 (three) stamp size colour recent photograph of the applicant, 02 (two) photocopies of Bank Payment Confirmation Receipt of SBI Collect, self-attested copy of mark sheets of all previous public examinations passed, and proof of date of birth, are to be submitted to the DODL office or respective study centres. All original mark sheets/certificates must be produced at the time of admission for verification.
- Students are required to preserve Bank Payment Confirmation Receipt carefully for
Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total of at least 300 marks / Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one-year bridge course in the relevant subject.
- A candidate with M.A in a subject is eligible to get admission in M.A. in any other subject (other than M.A. in Education) offered through Distance Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him/her at the degree stage. But the candidates with M.A. in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Film Studies, Physical Education (M.P. Ed.), General Education (M.Ed.) etc. will not be eligible to avail this provision.
- In case of M.A. in Education, Graduates or post-graduates with B.Ed. or equivalent degrees are also eligible besides those who meet the above-mentioned eligibility conditions.
- In the case of M.A. in Public Administration, the concerned subject is either Public Administration or Political Science.
Instruction to Candidates
- DODL reserves the right to postpone the course(s) if viable numbers of candidates are not admitted.
- All admissions are provisional subject to eligibility and verification of the required documents. If any discrepancy is revealed later, responsibility will rest on the applicant and his/her admission will be canceled. It is obligatory on the part of the candidates to satisfy themselves as regards their eligibility for a particular course before taking admission in a course. It should be carefully noted that fees of any kind once deposited will not be refunded.
- There is no age bar in admission into the different courses of the DODL—i.e. admission is open to any person of any age within eligibility criteria.
- There is no cut-off year for any course in admission.
- Two Degree Programmes cannot be allowed to be pursued simultaneously.
- Photograph and other testimonials of the students should be attested by the respective head of the institution.
- An ‘Enrolment Number’ will be assigned to each student on admission after proper scrutiny of filled-in admission form. In all the communications addressed to the DODL, reference of this number should be given. Letters received without the enrolment number will not be entertained.
- If a student comes from other universities/institution for admission into the DODL Course, he/she shall be required to submit Migration Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Change of Course and/or subject and/or Study Centre is not permissible after admission.
Directorate of Open and Distance Learning,
The University of Kalyani,
Kalyani-741235, Dist. Nadia
West Bengal, India
Phone: (033) 2502-2212/13
Website: www.dodl.klyuniv.ac.in / www.klyuniv.ac.in
For more details of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2018 – Download Information Brochure.