Kalyani University Distance Education 2020 – Kalyani University offers distance education programmes in M.A and M.Sc courses in various fields. Candidates who are interested to take admission in Open and Distance Learning (DODL) must fill the application form before the due date and sent it to the concerned address along with the payment of the course fee. It is suggested to check the eligibility before applying for the course. There is no cut-off year for any course admission in DODL. Candidates can check the courses offered, eligibility criteria, application process and other important instructions from this page.
Kalyani University M.A Distance Education 2020
Candidates can check the Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2020 schedule from the table given below.
|Kalyani University M.A Distance Education 2020||Dates|
|Admission Starts||01 Jul 2019|
|Admission Ends||15 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||01 Sep 2019|
Kalyani University Distance Education Courses Offered
The following are the courses offered in Kalyani University for M.A distance education.
- Master of Arts (M.A) in Bengali
- Master of Arts (M.A) in English
- Master of Arts (M.A) in History
- Master of Arts (M.A) in Education
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Zoology
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Botany
- M.A/ M.Sc in Geography
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics
Kalyani University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, check the eligibility from the below given points.
- Candidate with Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with valid qualifying marks is eligible to apply for the distance learning courses.
- Candidate who has completed the graduation with one- year bridge course in relevant subject is eligible to apply.
- Candidate with M.A subject is eligible to get admission in M.A in any other subject (other than M.A in Education) offered through Distance Education Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him/her at the degree stage.
- Candidate with M.A in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Flim Studies, Physical Education (M.P.Ed), General Education (M.Ed.) etc. will not be eligible for any other M.A. subject. For ex – Candidate who has done Bachelor in Music is eligible for M.A in music only.
Kalyani University Distance Education Application Form
Application form of distance education programmes can be filled online only. Candidate must be sure of his/her eligibility before applying for the course. The application form is considered valid only if filled properly, completely and with true information.
How to apply
Step 1: Visit the official website of Kalyani University (DODL) for downloading Application and Enrolment forms and payment of course fee.
Step 2: Click on “DODL: M.A/M.Sc. Semester Admission, 2020-21” for downloading Application and Enrolment form.
Step 3: Now, start filling the application form with the details asked. Attach two Passport size color photograph and two photocopies of e-receipt of payment of SBI Collect and other testimonials as mentioned in the Application Form.
Step 4: Make the payment of the course fee through “SBI Collect”.
Step 5: Once the form is filled, submit it to the DODL office.
Step 6: Preserve the Bank Payment Confirmation Receipt carefully for future reference.
Kalyani University Distance Education Fee Structure
Candidates can check the expected fee structure for the courses from the below given table.
Important Instruction to Candidates
Read the given points carefully.
- Candidate’s admission is subject to his/her eligibility. If any discrepancy found later, responsibility will rest on the applicant and his/her admission will be cancelled.
- There is no age restriction for admission in DODL courses. Admission is open to any person of any age within eligibility criteria.
- There is no cut-off year for any course admission.
- Candidate is not allowed to pursue Two Degree Programmes simultaneously.
- An Enrolment Number will be assigned to each student on admission after proper scrutiny of filled-in-admission form.
- Candidate has to submit the Migration Certificate if student comes from other university.
- Candidate is allowed to choose two study centers in order of their preferences.
- Change of course and/or subject and/or Study Centre is not permissible after admission.
About Kalyani University
Kalyani University was established in 1960. It is located in the Nadia district of West Bengal. It offers regular courses at UG and PG level. The university has launched the Distance Learning programmes at the postgraduate level. DODL was established by the Kalyani University to bring higher education to every section of the society. University is awarded A grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
Official details of Kalyani University Distance Education 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per the last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Kalyani University Distance Education 2020 brochure is released, information will be updated on this page.
Candidates can check last year Kalyani University Distance Education Admission Notice – Download Admission Notice.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.