Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2019 – The Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL), University of Kalyani published notification for eligible candidates for admission into the following courses under distance mode for the academic year 2019-20. Interested and eligible candidates can fill their Application form of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2019 from here as per schedule. All the details regarding Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, and other information is given on this page below.
|Admission Starts||01 Jul 2019|
|Admission Ends||15 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||01 Sep 2019|
- M.A in Bengali
- M.A in English
- M.A in History
- M.A in Education
- M.Sc. in Zoology
- M.Sc. in Botany
- M.A/ M.Sc in Geography
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- Hons. / Spl. Hons. / General Graduate (10+2+3) with qualifying marks in the subject concerned carrying a total no. of at least 300 marks/ Pass Graduate (10+2+2) with one- year bridge course in relevant subject.
- A candidate with M.A subject is eligible to get admission in M.A in any other subject (other than M.A in Education) offered through Distance Education Mode irrespective of whether or not that subject was offered by him/her at the degree stage. But the candidates with M.A in any professional subject like Music, Drama, Flim Studies, Physical Education (M.P.Ed), General Education (M.Ed.) etc. will not be eligible to avail the provision
- In case of M.A in Education, Graduates or Post Graduates with B.Ed. or equivalent degrees are also eligible besides those who meet the above mentioned eligibility conditions.
Candidates can download their Application form for M.A Admission in various discipline from the official portal as per schedule. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the application form. Candidates can also download their Application form from the direct link provided below.
- Click here to apply online.
How to apply
- Applicants are advised to visit DODL website http:// dodl.klyuniv.ac.in/ for downloading Application and Enrolment forms and payment of course fee on and from June 01, 2019 to July 30, 2019.
- For downloading Application and Enrolment forms, click “DODL: M.A/M.Sc. Semester Admission, 2019-20” Application Form (consisting 2 pages) Enrolment (consisting 1 page)
- After successful of online payment of Course Fee, duly filled in Application Form and Enrolment Form accompanied by 02 (two) Passport size color photograph of the applicant, 02 (two) photocopies of e-receipt of payment of SBI Collect and other testimonials as mentioned in the Application Form are to be submitted to the DODL office or relevant approved study centers where he/she is being admitted.
- Payment of Course fees: Online through “SBI Collect” (Steps are available at the DODL website: http:// dodl.klyuniv.ac.in from 01st June, 2019).
- Students are required to preserve Bank Payment Confirmation Receipt carefully for
Instruction to Candidates
- All admissions are provisional subject to eligibility and verification of the required documents. If any discrepancy is revealed later, responsibility will rest on the applicant and his/her admission will be cancelled. It is obligatory on the part candidates to satisfy themselves as regard their eligibility for a particular course before taking admission in a course. It should be carefully noted that fees of any kind once deposited will not be refunded
- There is no age bar in admission into the different courses of the DODL-i.e., admission is open to any person of any age within eligibility criteria.
- There is no cut-off year for any course admission.
- Two Degree Programmes cannot be allowed to be pursued simultaneously.
- An Enrolment Number will be assigned to each student on admission after proper scrutiny of filled-in-admission form.
- If a student comes from other university/institution for admission into DODL Course, he/she shall be required to submit Migration Certificate from the institution last attended.
- The students are allowed to choose at best two study centers in order of their preferences. Change of course and/or subject and/or Study Centre is not permissible after admission.
For more details of Kalyani University MA Distance Education 2019 – Download Information Brochure.