|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
University of Kalyani offers admission to M.Tech course in Communication Engineering (2 years, 4 semesters full time course) of the Kalyani University, West Bengal for the academic year 2017-2018. Candidates can check the complete information of Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2017
Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech course may apply online from the official website as per schedule mention below. Admit card was available to download after the completion of application process.
Schedule for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2017 is given below.
|Online application starts on||09 Jun 2017|
|Last date for online application||16 Jun 2017|
|Publication of list of candidates eligible for written test||19 Jun 2017|
|Written Test||21 Jun 2017|
|Date of Interview||23 Jun 2017|
|Date of Admission||29 Jun 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||01 Jul 2017|
Application Form 2017
Interested and Eligible candidate can fill their application form for admission into M.Tech course at Kalyani University from official website www.klyuniv.ac.in on or before the last date of application. Application was available online here. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
Application fee was Rs. 300/- for General candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.120/- for PWD candidates.
Instruction For filling the Application Form
- Application for Online Admission starts from 09th June, 2017 at 10:00 am. and closes on 16th June, 2017 at 11.59 pm.
- Applicant should visit the home page of the Kalyani University Website & from there enter through the “M.Tech. Online Application” link, then click on the Application from on the left panel and at the bottom of the page Application Form open button is there.
- The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
- Applicant should fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
- The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature file. The files must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B.
- Please provide CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- An Application I.D. will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
- NOTE: Modification of the Application form is permitted till the payment verification. If the payment is verified, applicant can no longer modify the application form further. So, before making payment, Applicant should ensure that all information is provided and is true.
- Applicants need to note down the Application I.D correctly
- Verification for payments will be done after 48 hours. Applicants can print their Application Receipt after verification.
1st class* B. Tech./B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology, MCA ((with Honours (50%) in Phys./Maths/Stats/Computer Science) or BCA with 1st class or any B.E./B. Tech) or equivalent degree. Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in 10 and 10+2 levels with Physics and Mathematics as subjects. Reservation of Seats and Relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per West Bengal Govt. rules.
* – The term “1st class” used in the eligibility for M.Tech (CSE) admission means 60%.
For grade to percentage calculation: SGPA X 10 – 7.5 = Percentage.