The University of Kalyani offers admission to M.Tech course in Communication Engineering (2 years, 4 semesters full-time course) of the Kalyani University, West Bengal for the academic year 2018-2019. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2018 from the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2018 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2018
Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech course has applied online from the official website as per schedule mention below. Admit card will be available to download after the completion of application process.
Schedule for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2018 is given below.
|Online application starts on||25 May 2018|
|Last date for online application||05 Jun 2018|
|Publication of list of candidates eligible for written test||07 Jun 2018|
|Written Test||14 Jun 2018 (12 Noon)|
|Date of Interview||18 Jun 2018 (11 a.m.)|
|Publication of final list of selected candidates||22 Jun 2018|
|Date of Counseling cum admission||28 Jun 2018|
Note: Venue for written test and interview is Department of Engineering & Technological Studies (DETS).
Application Form 2018
Interested and Eligible candidate can fill their application form for admission into M.Tech course at Kalyani University from official website www.klyuniv.ac.in on or before the last date of application. Application was available online here. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
- Click here to apply online for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2018.
- Click here to modify application form.
- Click here to check application status and receipt print.
- Click here to recover application id.
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General candidates& OBC Category and Rs. 150/- for SC / ST candidates, For differently-able (PD) candidates Rs. 120 /-.
For payment candidates should go to https://www.onlinesbi.com and choose the option State Bank Collect. They should proceed for payment after accepting the terms and conditions of State Bank Collect page. Fee collection charge by the Bank is additional.
Instruction For filling the Application Form
- Application for Online Admission starts from May 25, 2018 and closes on June 05, 2018.
- Applicant should visit the home page of the Kalyani University Website & from there enter through the “M.Tech. Online Application” link, then click on the Application from on the left panel and at the bottom of the page Application Form open button is there.
- The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
- Applicant should fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
- The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature file. The files must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B.
- Please provide CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- An Application I.D. will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
- NOTE: Modification of the Application form is permitted till the payment verification. If the payment is verified, the applicant can no longer modify the application form further. So, before making payment, Applicant should ensure that all information is provided and is true.
- Applicants need to note down the Application I.D correctly
- Verification for payments will be done after 48 hours. Applicants can print their Application Receipt after verification.
1st class* B. Tech./B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology, MCA ((with Honours (50%) in Phys./Maths/Stats/Computer Science) or BCA with 1st class or any B.E./B. Tech) or equivalent degree. Candidates must obtain at least 60% marks in 10 and 10+2 levels with Physics and Mathematics as subjects. Reservation of Seats and Relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per West Bengal Govt. rules.
* – The term “1st class” used in the eligibility for M.Tech (CSE) admission means 60%.
For grade to percentage calculation: SGPA X 10 – 7.5 = Percentage.
Admission Test & Interview
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an admission test & an interview organized by the department. Marks obtained in the admission test out of 20 and in an interview out of 10 will be added to the marks obtained from records as above to compute the total marks of a candidate out of 100, based on which the final merit list will be prepared.
Merit list will be prepared based on the academic records as per given weightage:
|Marks obtained in Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination||Out of 10|
|Marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination||Out of 10|
|Marks obtained in B.E. / B.Tech.||Out of 20|
|GATE score (If qualified and GATE score is valid till date)||Out of 30|
|Marks obtained in admission test||Out of 20|
|Marks obtained in interview||Out of 10|
Official Website: www.klyuniv.ac.in
For more details regarding Kalyani University, M.Tech Admission 2018 candidates can download Notification.