Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2020, The University of Kalyani offers admission to M.Tech courses in Communication Engineering (2 years, 4 semesters full-time course) and Computer Science & Engineering Course of the Kalyani University, West Bengal for the academic year 2020-2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2020 from the official website. Candidates can check the complete information of the Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information through this page below.
Latest: The admission notice has been released for Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2020. Scroll down to get the details.
Kalyani University M.Tech Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in M.Tech course have apply online from the official website as per schedule mention below. Admit card will be available to download after the completion of application process.
Schedule for Kalyani University M.Tech (Communication Engineering) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online application starts on||01 Sep 2020|
|Last date for online application||11 Sep 2020|
|Online Payment closed on||11 Sep 2020|
|Publication of list of candidates eligible for admission test||14 Sep 2020|
|Online test/Interview||21 Sep 2020|
|Publication of final list of selected candidates||to be announced|
|Date of Counseling cum admission||to be announced|
|Commencement of Classes||to be announced|
Schedule for Kalyani University M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Online Application starts on||01 Sep 2020|
|Last date of online Application||17 Sep 2020|
|Online Payment closed on||17 Sep 2020|
|Publication of list of eligible candidates for interview||19 Sep 2020|
|Date of interview and online verification of educational|
certificates and related document
|21 – 23 Sep 2020|
|Publication of final list of selected candidates||25 Sep 2020|
|Date of online admission and submission of fees||28 – 29 Sep 2020|
|Commencement of class||01 Oct 2020|
|Date of admission from the waiting list ( if required)||15 Oct 2020|
Kalyani University M.Tech 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For M.Tech in CE:
B.Tech / B. E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. Or Electronics & Instrumentation Engg. Or Electronics & Communication Engg. Or Information Technology. Final year appearing candidates may also apply. However, at the time of admission, they must show the final mark sheet.
For M.Tech in CSE:
B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science & Technology / Information Technology.
MCA [Preceded by B.Sc. with Honours in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Electronic Science or BCA or any B.E. / B.Tech.]
M. Sc. in Computer Science
Equivalent degrees. [Final year student with fulfilling the above eligibility criterion can also apply]
Kalyani University M.Tech 2020 Application Form
Interested and Eligible candidate can fill their application form for admission into M.Tech course at Kalyani University from official website www.klyuniv.ac.in on or before the last date of application. Application will be available online, link to fill the Application Form will be also provided below. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form.
The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General candidates& OBC Category and Rs. 150/- for SC / ST candidates, For differently-able (PWD) candidates Rs. 120 /-.
Instruction For filling the Application Form
- Applicant should visit the home page of the Kalyani University Website & from there enter through the “M.Tech. Online Application” link, then click on the Application from on the left panel and at the bottom of the page Application Form open button is there.
- The Application Form Submission is a 2 step process.
- Applicant should fill the online form giving academic details (Step – 1) and personal details (Step – 2).
- The fields marked with a * are mandatory.
- Applicant should upload scanned photograph and signature file. The files must be of type jpeg or jpg and the size of photograph and signature must be within 110 K.B. and 50 K.B.
- Please provide CAPTCHA for verification and check the checkbox to accept the declaration.
- After providing all mandatory details click on “Submit” to submit the application.
- An Application I.D. will be created & details will be displayed on the screen.
- NOTE: Modification of the Application form is permitted till the payment verification. If the payment is verified, the applicant can no longer modify the application form further. So, before making payment, Applicant should ensure that all information is provided and is true.
- Applicants need to note down the Application I.D correctly
- Verification for payments will be done after 48 hours. Applicants can print their Application Receipt after verification.
Kalyani University M.Tech 2020 Admission Test & Interview
Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an admission test & an interview organized by the department. Marks obtained in the admission test out of 20 and in an interview out of 10 will be added to the marks obtained from records as above to compute the total marks of a candidate out of 100, based on which the final merit list will be prepared.
Kalyani University M.Tech 2020 Merit List
Merit list will be prepared based on the academic records as per given weightage:
|Marks obtained in Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination||Out of 10|
|Marks obtained in Higher Secondary Examination or Equivalent Examination||Out of 10|
|Marks obtained in B.E. / B.Tech.||Out of 20|
|GATE score (If qualified and GATE score is valid till date)||Out of 30|
|Online Test / Interview (To be conducted by the Department) 30||Out of 30|
For grade to percentage calculation: SGPA X 10 -7.5 = Percentage
Official Website: klyuniv.ac.in
For getting more details about Kalyani University M.Tech 2020 Admission Download Admission Notice for –
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.