Kalyani University PG Merit List 2017
Qualified candidates in the Admission test can check the Merit list for 60% category or 40% category from below.
Latest: Kalyani University PG Merit List 2017 has been published, Scroll down to check the same.
|Last date for online Application||02 Jun 2017|
|Publication of provisional merit list 60% category||08 Jun 2017|
|Admission for 60% Category (K.U Students)||12 Jun to 21 Jun 2017|
|Availability of admit card ( for 40% category)||09 Jun to 12 Jun 2017|
|Admission Test (for 40% category)||23 Jun to 30 Jun 2017|
|Publication of provisional merit list of candidates appearing in the Admission Test||04 Jul 2017|
|Admission for 40% Category & courses without 60-40 division||06 Jul to 13 Jul 2017|
Kalyani University PG Merit List 2017 – Check Here
Provisional Merit List For PG Admission (60 % Category), 2017 – Check Here
Kalyani University PG Merit List Prepare Criteria
- Merit List for 60% category (Home University) will be based on marks obtained in the Honours subject (Part 1+Part 2+Part 3) only. In case of tie, aggregate marks of best of five subjects, excluding Environmental Studies obtained in Higher Secondary Examination, will be taken into consideration.
- Merit List for 40% ( Other University + Home University applicants who fail to get admission from the 60% merit list) &for Courses without 60-40 category, will be based on 50% marks obtained in the Honours subject ( Part-I+Part-II+Part-III) +50% marks obtained in the Admission Test(Admission test will be of 100 marks, 50 MCQ, 2 marks each). In case of tie, aggregate marks of best of five subjects, excluding Environmental Studies obtained in Higher Secondary Examination, will be taken into consideration.
- For all the Postgraduate courses one seat is reserved for the candidates applying under “SPORTS QUOTA”. Such candidates should apply in a prescribed format, available in the Admission Section. The seat of Sports Quota will be allotted from the available seats of the particular category in which the selected candidate belongs to.
- 2% will be deducted from the total percentage obtained in the qualifying examination (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Honours) for all candidates having passed their qualifying examination (Part- III Hons.) in the year 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in or before 2013 are not eligible to apply.
- For M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension, Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.), Masters in Rural Studies (MRS), candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in or before 2011 are not eligible to apply.
- Admission Test will be conducted for PG courses (Subject Codes 01-29) and M.F.A. for applicants from other Universities as well as applicants of Home University who do not secure admission in the Home University Category ( 60%).
- For M.F. A. merit will be prepared based on:
a) Written test (objective) consisting of 50 marks.
b) Interview and evaluation of original works (that are to be shown by the candidate) along with portfolio (marks 50).
E-mail: [email protected] ;
Mobile No.: 9641908747/9903831120/9477594611
Help Desk Phone No: 25828750/8378/8293/8478, Extn: 421, 259