Kalyani University will declare the Merit List for PG Admissions 2020 on the official website. Merit List will shortlist the names of only those candidates who will be able to take admission in Post Graduation programme organized by Kalyani University for the session of 2020-21. After conducting the exam, merit list will be announced on the official website only.
Kalyani University PG Merit List 2020
The candidates who will appear in the Admission Test/Interview Can check the merit list from this page too. Candidates may check the schedule from below table.
Schedule for the Kalyani University MBA Admission 2020 is given below.
|Publication of the list of candidates eligible for Interview & Group Discussion (online)||21 Sep 2020|
|GD & PI for Admission to MBA Programme in online mode||24 Sep 2020|
|Publication of provisional merit list of selected candidates||29 Sep 2020|
|Admission||05 – 06 Oct 2020|
For 5 year Integrated M.Sc :
|Publication of List of selected Candidates||16 Sep 2020|
|Admission (Phase-1)||24 – 25 Sep 2020|
|Admission (Phase-2)||To be announced|
Merit List: Kalyani University PG Merit List will available on klyuniv.ac.in
Kalyani University PG Merit List Prepare Criteria
- Merit List for 60% category (Home University) will be based on marks obtained in the Honours subject (Part 1+Part 2+Part 3) only. In case of tie, aggregate marks of best of five subjects, excluding Environmental Studies obtained in Higher Secondary Examination, will be taken into consideration.
- Merit List for 40% ( Other University + Home University applicants who fail to get admission from the 60% merit list) &for Courses without 60-40 category, will be based on 50% marks obtained in the Honours subject ( Part-I+Part-II+Part-III) +50% marks obtained in the Admission Test(Admission test will be of 100 marks, 50 MCQ, 2 marks each). In case of tie, aggregate marks of best of five subjects, excluding Environmental Studies obtained in Higher Secondary Examination, will be taken into consideration.
- For all the Postgraduate courses one seat is reserved for the candidates applying under “SPORTS QUOTA”. Such candidates should apply in a prescribed format, available in the Admission Section. The seat of Sports Quota will be allotted from the available seats of the particular category in which the selected candidate belongs to.
- 2% will be deducted from the total percentage obtained in the qualifying examination (B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. Honours) for all candidates having passed their qualifying examination (Part- III Hons.) in the year 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in or before 2013 are not eligible to apply.
- For M.A. in Lifelong Learning & Extension, Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.), Masters in Rural Studies (MRS), candidates who have passed their qualifying examination in or before 2011 are not eligible to apply.
- Admission Test will be conducted for PG courses (Subject Codes 01-29) and M.F.A. for applicants from other Universities as well as applicants of Home University who do not secure admission in the Home University Category ( 60%).
- For M.F. A. merit will be prepared based on:
a) Written test (objective) consisting of 50 marks.
b) Interview and evaluation of original works (that are to be shown by the candidate) along with portfolio (marks 50).
E-mail: [email protected] ;
Mobile No.: 9641908747/9903831120/9477594611
Help Desk Phone No: 25828750/8378/8293/8478, Extn: 421, 259
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.