Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2020 – Application Form of Kannur University B.Ed Admission 2020 is available for download from the official website of Kannur University as per the schedule. Interested candidates can read here all the necessary details regarding Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2020 on this page. Candidates are advised to read carefully eligibility criteria and other details before submitting the application form.
Latest: The application form has been released for the Kannur University B.Ed Admission 2020. Scroll down to get the link to apply online.
Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2020
Application along with original Chalan/DD is to be submitted for admission at the departments concerned on or before the last date. Application Form can be downloaded from the University website and the filled in application should be submitted to the Course Directors (B.Ed), Department of Teacher Education. Eligible candidates can also download the Kannur University B.Ed Application Form 2020 through the given below link.
|Last date of Application Form|
Application Form: Click here to apply for Kannur University B.Ed Admission 2020.
Official Website: kannuruniversity.ac.in.
Filled in application along with the supporting documents and fee should reach the Course Director of the campus concerned. The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for B.Ed. course 2020 Admission.
Note: Applications and Prospectus for admission Affiliated Colleges can be had from the Principals of the Colleges Concerned.
Kannur University B.Ed 2020 Application Form Extension Notice
Click here to download the Notice.
(I) Application fee for admission into B.Ed Courses in the Departments of Teacher Education at Kannur, Kasaragod & Mananthavady is given below.
- For General Candidates : Rs. 525/-
- For SC/ST candidates : Rs.160/-
The fees above should be paid by way of Treasury Chalan or Current Account Pay –in – Slip (SBT) for Kannur University.
- Head of Account in Government Treasuries : 8658-00-102-96(27)K.U.S
- Purpose : Application Fee for B.Ed. Course 2020 admission in DTEs.
The Challan receipt/ pay-in-slip in original towards the registration fee should be attached to the filled in application form. The candidates should remit the above fee Rs. 525/- (Rs.160/- for SC/ST Category) by way of challan / pay-in-slip. The candidates applying at more than one campus should submit separate application forms but can attach a Photostat copy of the challan/pay-in-slip with the application submitted.
Course fee: As prescribed by the Govt./ University. The same should be paid by way of Demand Draft at the time of admission.
Demand Drafts shall be drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, Kannur University payable at SBT Kannur University Campus Branh. DDs drawn from banks other than SBT should be payable at Kannur.
Self attested copies of Certificates/Documents to be submitted along with the application. These should be produced in original at the time of admission.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate.
- Qualifying Degree/ PG certificate and of higher qualifications, if any.
- Mark Lists of qualifying Degree Examination/ Grade Card(All Semester/year with cumulative Grade card)
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate.
- Nativity, Income and Community Certificate for those who claim weightage or reservation benefit.
- Experience Certificate in Form IV of KER for claiming admission under Teacher’s quota and for giving weightage for teaching experience. These certificates should be signed by the Head of School and countersigned by AEO/DEO.
- Equivalence / Eligibility certificates from the university in the case of double or triple main candidates and degree holders of universities outside Kerala.
- Any other certificates from the competent authorities for the claim of admission under any specific quota that is Sports/NCC/Differently Abled Persons / Linguistic Minority/Defence personnel etc. if applicable.
- The original Challan/Demand Draft/Pay-in-slip for Rs. 525/- (Rs. 160/- for SC/ST)
- Certificates proving BPL among Forward Community.
If any of these certificates is not produced, the Course Director has the right to summarily reject the claim for admission.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.