Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 – School of Distance Education, Karnatak University, Dharwad will release the notification for admission on the official website kudsce.in. Candidates seeking admission into Graduate or Post-graduate course can download the application form form the official website. Admission will be based on the first-come-first-serve basis, candidates must fulfill the eligibility as per course. For more information about Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 eligibility criteria, application form read the page below.
Karnatak University Distance Education 2020
In session 2017-18 around 4246 candidates are enrolled in U.G courses and 4514 students are enrolled in P.G courses. Candidates can check the expected dates for Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 from the table below;
|Karnatak University Distance Education 2020||Expected Dates|
|Admission start Date||To be notify !|
|Last Date to apply for U.G courses||02 week of Apr 2020|
Courses Offered in Karnatak University Distance Education 2020
Candidates can check the courses offered by the Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 from below:
U.G Courses –
- B.A in English
- B.A in Hindi
- B.A in Sanskrit
- B.A in Kannada
- B.A in Marathi
- B.A in Urdu
- B.A in Prakrit
- B.A in Pol. Sc.
- B.A in Sociology
- B.A in Anthropology
- B.A in History & Archaeology
- B.A in A.I History
- M.A in History & Archaeology/Economics/Pol.Sc/Philosophy
- MA. in Languages (English,Hindi,Sanskrit, Persian, Kannada, Urdu,French, German)
- Diploma in German
- Diploma in French
- Diploma in Russian
Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria of courses for admission from below –
- B.A. Part I (all) – those who have completes PUC/10+2 or its equivalent from a Recognized Higher Secondary Board can apply for the B.A part.
- B.Com. Part I – those who have cleared PUC or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a Recognized Higher Secondary Board can apply for B.Com course.
- M.A. (Previous Languages) – for applying into M.A language course, candidates must have completed B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BCA / BBA / BCS / BE / B.Tec / B.Sc. (Agri) / B.Sc. (Home Sc.) degree from any recognized University.
- M.A. (Previous) Social Science – Candidates who have completed B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BCA or any other degree from any recognized University can apply for any M.A
- M.Com (Previous) – Candidates who have completed B.Com. degree can apply for M.Com course.
- Diploma in French/ German/ Russian – Those who have completed Graduation from Goethe Institute of Max-Muller Bhavan (for German) and passed the Certificate Examination of Alliance Franchises (for French) or have cleared PUC IInd or B.A-III with one of the Foreign language in Basic subject can apply for Diploma in these language
Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 Application Form
Eligible candidates are required to download the Application Form of the course from the official website. Candidates have to duly-filled the Application form to the University. Application must be send to the university before the due date, application received by the University after the due date will be accepted. They also have to pay the course fee and Eligibility fee ( Candidates from other University) online on the official website itself. Candidates have to send the self attested copy of documents along with fee receipt.
Eligibility Fee – Candidates can check the fee as per last year required to pay before the admissions from below:
- Candidates from other University / Board (Within India) – Rs. 1100/-
- Candidates from other Country (Foreign) – Rs. 2200/-
Documents to be enclosed with Application Form
- Receipt for having remitted the fees
- Two sets Self attested Marks Cards( previous year) with originals
- Three self addressed stamped postal covers
- 2 passport Size photograph
- Aadhar Card Copy
Karnatak University Distance Education 2020 Admission Procedure :
After the registration candidates have to verify his/her documents for the verification. After the admission candidates will get their original documents back/. University will provide the study material and ID card for the semester examinations. Those candidates who are from outside the Karnataka, have to submit the Original Migration Certificate for verification.
Candidates can check the fee structure as per last year of all the course from below:
|Course||Course Fee (as per last Year)|
|B.A (all courses)||Rs. 5850/-|
|M.A in Pol Sc.||Rs. 6,350/-|
|M.A in History||Rs. 6,350/-|
|M.A in Sociology||Rs. 6,050/-|
|M.A in Economics||Rs. 6,050/-|
|M.A in Philosophy||Rs. 6,050/-|
|Diploma in French/German/Russian||Rs.5000/-|
Note – Fee structure is shown as per the last year information
About Karnatak Univeristy
Karnatak University is a state University, established in 1949. Today’s there are 47 PG Departments, 224 teachers and 4500 students in the University and around 5 constituent colleges are offering UG and PG courses in science, arts, commerce, fine arts, law and education. It is also offers some Foreign languages course like Russian. German and French language. Over the last 60 years, in the University around mere 34 to more than 250 affiliated colleges has increased.
Official Website – kudsce.in