Karnataka Ayush Admission 2017: Karnataka Examinations Authority has issued notification for admission to Admission to Post Graduate Degree courses in Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy on the basis of AIA PGET 2017. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2017 can apply online for counselling only in online mode. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Punjab MD Ayurveda and Homeopathy Admission 2017 through AIA PGET 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2017
The Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore is conducting Online Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to MD / MS Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy courses in the colleges notified by the Government for Government college seats, Government Quota seats in Private aided and unaided Colleges located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2017-18 as per the Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Homoeopathy rules, 2013 as amended from time to time. The complete detail of Karnataka Ayush Admission Admission 2017 along with schedule are given below.
|Start of Online Application Process||07 Oct 2017|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||12 Oct 2017|
|Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list)||12 & 13 Oct 2017|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||13 Oct 2017|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||13 to 16 Oct 2017|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Result||17 Oct 2017|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||17 to 21 Oct 2017|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||21 Oct 2017|
|Confirmation of Choices on Allotment, Payment of Fees and collection of admission order||23 Oct 2017|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||25 Oct 2017|
|Submission of relevant original documents for 2nd round counselling||26-10-2017 From 1 to Last Rank (10.30 am to 3.00 pm)|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||26 Oct 2017 (From 6:00 PM) to 28 Oct 2017 (upto 4.00 pm)|
|Second round result publication||28 Oct 2017 After 9.00 pm|
|Payment of fees (please refer mode of payment).||30 Oct 2017 (10.30 am to 5.30 pm)|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted college for second counselling||31 Oct 2017 (before 4:00 pm)|
|Submission of relevant original documents by eligible candidates (if not submitted)||17 Nov 2017 (From 1 to Last Rank)|
|Display of Seat Matrix||17 Nov 2017 (after 2 PM)|
|Option Entry by Eligible Candidates||17 Nov 2017 (From 4:00 PM) to 20 Nov 2017 (up to 10.00 AM)|
|Publication of Seat Allotment Results||20 Nov 2017 (after 2 PM)|
|Payment of fees (please refer mode of payment) and Collection of Allotment Order at KEA, Bangalore||21 & 22 Nov 2017|
|Last date for reporting at the allotted college||22 Nov 2017 (before 4:00 PM)|
- Click Here to check official notice regarding the extended round of seat allotment.
- Click Here to check instructions regarding the extended round of seat allotment.
Karnataka Examinations Authority has declared the seat allotment result for the Second extended round for PGET- AYUSH 2017. Candidate can check the seat allotment result by providing their PGET No. Candidates can check the seat allotment from the official website or from the link provided below.
- Click Here to check Second Extended round seat allotment result.
- Click Here to check college wise allotment list.
Application Form 2017
Candidates can apply “Online” only for Karnataka State PGAYUSH 2017. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in. Direct link to apply online for Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2017 is also available here.
- Application Process is over…!!!
Candidates who have appeared and declared as qualified / obtained a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi during August 2017 are eligible for selection of seats to be notified by Government, and A candidate who fulfills the following criteria will be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process, namely:-
- He / She is a citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied Bachelor’s degrees in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India
Documents / Certificates to be Produced
All candidates appearing for document verification should produce the following in Original
Certificates along with one set of self attested copy of all the required documents at the
time of document verification. The originals certificates will be verified and returned to the
- KEA AIAPGET 2017 Registration form duly filled (print out) and paid Challan copy.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the AIA PGET
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar
Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by AIIA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational
institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should
be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) / Deputy
Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS marks card issued by Universities of all Phases /
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have
passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2017)
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have
already completed internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will
be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 30th SEPTEMBER 2017, only for 1st round of counseling).
- Registration Certificate obtained from Karnataka Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioner’s Board or Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine or Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate. Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification only for candidates who have passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2017, (Prior to 2017, candidates should compulsory produce the original Registration certificate) Permanent State / Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process.
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned
Candidates, please refer the information bulletin given below for complete details.
Venue for verification:
Karnataka Examinations Authority,
Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560 012.
Procedure for conduct of Verification and Allotment
Candidates have to first visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for registering themselves
and to enter the details online. After completion of the entry download the challan and pay
the prescribed fees, i.e., Rs.1,000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST and Cat-I of Karnataka). Filled
registration form and copy of the Challan should be compulsorily submitted along with the
other documents at the time of verification.
The verification of documents and allotment of seats includes the following stages.
- Registration of Candidate.
- Verification of Documents & assignment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Interactive Session on options entry, Question and answers
- Entry of Options by Candidates
- Allotment of seats.
- Downloading of seat allotment Details.
- Remittance of fees and collection of admission orders.
- Admission / Report to the college.
The candidates allotted a seat shall get themselves admitted to the colleges by furnishing
relevant undertakings within the due date notified in the seat allotment letter/admission
the order provided by KEA, failing which their allotted seat shall automatically stand canceled.
However, the admission shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the
Government/Apex bodies/ concerned Universities
For more details of Karnataka Ayush Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.