Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020 – Karnataka Examinations Authority has issued notification for admission to Admission to Post Graduate Degree courses in Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy on the basis of AIA PGET 2020. Candidates who have qualified into the AIA PGET 2020 can apply online for counselling only in online mode. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020 Through AIA PGET 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 – Latest Updates
– 24 Feb 2021: KEA has released the UG AYUSH -2020 Revised Second Round Seat Allotment Schedule for Payment of Fees, Downloading Admission Order, and reporting to College – Download PDF Here
– 23 Feb 2021: UG AYUSH 2020 Second Round Seat Allotment Results has been released by KEA. Scroll down to check it.
– 22 Feb 2021: KEA has released the notification for PG Ayush 2020 Mop Up round – Download PDF Here
– 22 Feb 2021: KEA has released the 2nd Round Counselling schedule for Homeopathy degree course admission 2020 – Download PDF Here
– 20 Feb 2021: KEA has released the Mop-Up round notice for PG AYUSH Admission 2020 – Click here to check the notice.
– 20 Feb 2021: KEA has activated the Option Entry Link for UG AYUSH 2020 Second Round Seat Allotment – Click here to access the link.
– 18 Feb 2021: KEA has released the 2nd Round Counselling schedule for Homeopathy degree course admission 2020 – Download PDF Here
– 18 Feb 2021: KEA has activated the Payment of Fees Link after 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result for Karnataka PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to access the link.
– 17 Feb 2021: KEA has released the 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result for Karnataka PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to access the link.
– 16 Feb 2021: KEA has started the 2nd round option entry for Karnataka PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to access the link.
– 12 Feb 2021: KEA has activated the 1st Round Seat Allotment Choice Entry link for UG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 11 Feb 2021: KEA has released 1st Round Seat Allotment Results for UG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 11 Feb 2021: KEA has activated the link to confirm the College for PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to do so.
– 10 Feb 2021: KEA has released 1st round post allotment revised schedule for PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 10 Feb 2021: KEA has released Mock Seat Allotment Results for UG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 10 Feb 2021: KEA has released 1st Round Allotment Results on February 11, 2021, at 8.00 pm for UG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 09 Feb 2021: KEA has released 1st Round Seat Allotment and active the Choice and Payment of Fees Link for PG Ayush Admission 2020 – Click here to access the link.
– 08 Feb 2021: KEA has released 1st round cutoff for PG AYUSH Admission 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– 08 Feb 2021: KEA has extended the last date to submit the option entry for 1st round for PG AYUSH Admission 2020 till February 08, 2021 up to 4:00 pm – Click here to access the link.
– 06 Feb 2021: KEA has released Mock allotment result for PG AYUSH Admission 2020 – Click here to check it.
– 05 Feb 2021: KEA has extended document verification date till February 05, 2021 up to 4.00 pm for Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020.
– UG AYUSH Kannada Language Test will be conducted on 08-02-2021 at 11.00 am at KEA, 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleswharam, Bangalore. Click here to check it.
– KEA has announced the AYUSH 2020 Uploading of Document process. Click here to login it.
– KEA has released the AYUSH 2020 Instructions for Document verification – Download PDF Here
– KEA has released the AYUSH 2020 Rank wise Schedule for Verification of Documents – Download PDF Here
For AIA PGET 2020 – Click here
Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2020
The Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore is conducting Online Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to MD / MS Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy courses in the colleges notified by the Government for Government college seats, Government Quota seats in Private aided and unaided Colleges located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2020-21 as per the Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Homoeopathy rules, 2013 as amended from time to time. The complete detail of Karnataka Ayush Admission Admission 2020 along with schedule are given below.
Important Schedule regarding to Karnataka PG Ayush 2020
|Date of Notification||20 Jan 2021|
|Online Registration||22 – 25 Jan 2021|
|Last date to pay the registration fees||27 Jan 2021|
|Verification of documents||01 – 02 Feb 2021|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||02 Feb 2021|
|Medical Examination to Persons with Disability (PWD)||30 Jan 2021|
|PG AYUSH – 2020 – First round schedule|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||02 – 05 Feb 2021|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||05 Feb 2021|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||06 – 08 Feb 2021|
|Publication of first round allotment Result||06 Feb 2021 after 8.00 p.m.|
|PG AYUSH – 2020 – Second round schedule|
|Starts of Option Entry by eligible candidates||16 Feb 2021|
|Publication of 2nd round allotment Result||17 Feb 2021|
Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020 Allotment Result – Available!
Karnataka Examinations Authority has announced the allotment result for PGET Ayush 2020 & UG AYUSH -2020. Candidates can check the allotment from the official website by providing PGET No. The direct link to check the allotment is also provided below.
Seat Allotment Result:
– Click here to check the 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result for Karnataka UG Ayush Admission 2020.
– Click here to check the 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result for Karnataka PG Ayush Admission 2020.
Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020 Cutoff
Cutoff Rank of PG Ayush-2020 for various round allotment is released and the pdf file is given below. Candidates can check the cutoff list form the official website, i.e., cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Application Form 2020
Applicants can fill the application form at the official website. Eligible candidates can apply for online submission of the application form at kea.kar.nic.in. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria and read the important instruction before applying the form. Direct link to apply online for Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2020 is available by KEA.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the Application Form for Karnataka PG Ayush 2020.
Candidates who have appeared and declared as qualified/obtained a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi are eligible for selection of seats to be notified by Government, and A candidate who fulfills the following criteria will be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process, namely:-
- He / She is a citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied Bachelor’s degrees in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India
Procedure for conduct of Verification and Allotment
Candidates have to first visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for registering themselves and to enter the details online. After completion of the entry download the challan and pay the prescribed fees, i.e., Rs.2,000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST and Cat-I of Karnataka). Filled registration form and copy of the Challan should be compulsorily submitted along with the other documents at the time of verification.
The verification of documents and allotment of seats includes the following stages.
- Registration of Candidate.
- Verification of Documents & assignment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Interactive Session on options entry, Question and answers
- Entry of Options by Candidates
- Allotment of seats.
- Online Allotment Process
- Downloading of seat allotment Details.
- Remittance of fees and collection of admission orders.
- Admission / Report to the college.
The candidates allotted a seat shall get themselves admitted to the colleges by furnishing relevant undertakings within the due date notified in the seat allotment letter/admission order provided by KEA, failing which their allotted seat shall automatically stand canceled. However, the admission shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the Government/Apex bodies/ concerned Universities
Karnataka Examinations Authority has released seat matrix for PG Ayush degree programme for different categories candidates can check the same from the official website or from the direct links which have been provided below. This seat matrix details as per last year.
- Click here to check seat matrix for PH seat matrix for PG Ayush Degree programme.
- Click here to check the first round seat matrix for PG Ayush Degree programme.
Eligible candidates who have passed the entrance test for admission in PG Ayush will have to go further for counselling. First round of counselling is over. Candidates now need to confirm their choices on allotment and pay the the fee. In the process of counselling, students need to select the preference of the colleges for the programme.
Documents / Certificates
All candidates appearing for document verification should produce the following in Original
Certificates along with one set of self attested copy of all the required documents at the
time of document verification. The originals certificates will be verified and returned to the
- KEA AIAPGET 2020 Registration form duly filled (print out) and paid Challan copy.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the AIA PGET
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar
Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by AIIA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational
institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should
be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) / Deputy
Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS marks card issued by Universities of all Phases /
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have
passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2020)
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have
already completed internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will
be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31 October 2019, only for 1st round of counseling).
- Registration Certificate obtained from Karnataka Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioner’s Board or Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine or Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate. Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification only for candidates who have passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2020, (Prior to 2019, candidates should compulsory produce the original Registration certificate) Permanent State / Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process.
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned
Candidates, please refer the information bulletin given below for complete details.
Click here to check the document verification schedule for declared candidates and for more information releated to document verification.
Candidates can check the details of Fee Structure for P.G Ayush 2020. The details of fee structure have been decided by the Government and notified on the website. The candidate who is allotted a seat has to make fee payment at KEA and also deposit his original documents within the stipulated time provided in the allotment letter. Qualified candidates should collect the admission order and proceed to the allotted college to complete further formalities of admission procedure.
Click here to check the complete details of Fee structure for PG Ayush programme 2020.
Official website: cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
For more details of Karnataka Ayush Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.