Karnataka Ayush Admission 2019: Karnataka Examinations Authority has issued notification for admission to Admission to Post Graduate Degree courses in Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy on the basis of AIA PGET 2019. Candidates who has qualified into the AIA PGET 2018 can apply online for counseling only in online mode. Interested candidates can read the complete details of Karnataka Ayush Admission 2019 Through AIA PGET 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, application fee details, admission process etc. on this page.
Latest: Karnataka PG Ayush first round allotment cutoff list has been released. , Scroll down to check the same.
Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2019
The Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore is conducting Online Counseling for allotment of seats for admission to MD / MS Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani and Homoeopathy courses in the colleges notified by the Government for Government college seats, Government Quota seats in Private aided and unaided Colleges located in the State of Karnataka for the academic year 2019-20 as per the Admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy and Homoeopathy rules, 2013 as amended from time to time. The complete detail of Karnataka Ayush Admission Admission 2019 along with schedule are given below.
Important Schedule regarding to Karnataka PG Ayush 2019
|Date of Notification||07 Sep 2019|
|Hosting of e-Information Bulletin – PGAYUSH- 2019 on KEA Website||07 Sep 2019|
|Online Registration||07 to |
|Last date to pay the registration fees||10 Sep 2019|
|Verification of documents||12 Sep 2019|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure – for all disciplines||12 Sep 2019|
|Medical Examination to Persons with Disability (PWD)|
|PG AYUSH – 2019 – First round schedule|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||13 to 16 Sep 2019|
|Publication of Mock Allotment Results||16 Sep 2019|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||16 to 18 Sep 2019|
|Publication of first round allotment Result|
|First round – Post seat allotment schedule|
|Exercise of appropriate Choice|
|Payment of fees, Choice-1 and Choice-2 candidates only Submission.||20 to 21 Sep 2019|
|Last Date for Reporting at the Allotted College Choice -1 Candidates Only|
- Amity University Admission Apply Now!!Amity University Admission
- Chitkara University AdmissionChitkara University Admission Apply Now!!
- Presidency University 2020 AdmissionPresidency University Admission 2020 Open Apply Now!!
- Atria University 2020 AdmissionAtria University Admission 2020 Open Apply Now!!
Cutoff Rank of PG Ayush-2019 – First Round Allotment (19-sep-2019) has been released and the pdf file is given below. Candidates can check the cutoff list form the official website, i.e., cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click here to check the PG Ayush 2019 First allotment cutoff list of qualified candidates.
- Click here to check the PG Ayush 2019 Mock allotment cutoff list.
The candidates who have been allotted seat in the first round and those wh opts choice 2 or 3 and also those candidates who have not been allotted a seat during round should submit their original documents on the dates notified to KEA to become eligibile to participate in the second round. The dates for submmission of documentss ill be notified on the KEA official website before second round of online seat allotment.
Karnataka Examinations Authority has announced the first round allotment result for PGET Ayush 2019. Candidates can check the allotment from the official website by providing PGET No. The direct link to check the allotment is also provided below.
Allotment: Click Here to check the first round allotment result of Karnataka PG Ayush 2019.
Eligible candidates who have passed the entrance test for admission in PG Ayush will have to go further for counselling. First round of counselling is over. Candidates now need to confirm their choices on allotment and pay the the fee. In the process of counselling, students need to select the preference of the colleges for the programme.
Documents / Certificates
All candidates appearing for document verification should produce the following in Original
Certificates along with one set of self attested copy of all the required documents at the
time of document verification. The originals certificates will be verified and returned to the
- KEA AIAPGET 2019 Registration form duly filled (print out) and paid Challan copy.
- Two Passport Size colour photographs (photograph uploaded to the AIA PGET
- Photo Identity Proof (PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Aadhar
Card / Ration Card)
- Admit card & Score Card issued by AIIA, New Delhi.
- SSLC or 10th Standard Marks Card (For date of birth ).
- 2nd PUC or 12th standard Marks Card of the Candidate.
- Candidates Study Certificate: A study certificate from the Head of educational
institution where he or she had studied. Further, School Study Certificates should
be counter signed by the concerned Block Education Officer (BEO) / Deputy
Director of Public Instructions (DDPI) COMPULSORILY in the proforma prescribed.
- BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS marks card issued by Universities of all Phases /
- Qualifying degree certificate. (PDC will be accepted only for candidates who have
passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2018)
- Certificate of internship completion for candidates who have
already completed internship. (Provisional internship completion certificate will
be accepted for Candidates completing their internship by 31 October 2019, only for 1st round of counseling).
- Registration Certificate obtained from Karnataka Ayurvedic and Unani Practitioner’s Board or Karnataka Board of Homoeopathic System of Medicine or Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate. Provisional registration certificate will be accepted only for document verification only for candidates who have passed BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS during 2019, (Prior to 2019, candidates should compulsory produce the original Registration certificate) Permanent State / Central CCIM / CCH Council Registration Certificate to be compulsorily submitted at the time of admission process.
- Attempt certificate for having completed the UG Degree issued by concerned
Candidates, please refer the information bulletin given below for complete details.
Click here to check the document verification schedule for declared candidates and for more information releated to document verification.
Application Form 2019
Candidates can apply “Online” only for Karnataka State PGAYUSH 2019. Online submission of Application Form may be made by accessing KEA Website kea.kar.nic.in. Direct link to apply online for Karnataka Ayush Admission Through AIA PGET 2019 has been available.
Application form process is over now!!!
Candidates who have appeared and declared as qualified / obtained a minimum score in the PG Entrance Test conducted by All India Institute of Ayurveda, New Delhi during August 2018 are eligible for selection of seats to be notified by Government, and A candidate who fulfills the following criteria will be eligible to appear for the online seat allotment process, namely:-
- He / She is a citizen of India
- He / She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of Bachelor degree in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India and located in Karnataka State; or
- Candidate must be of Karnataka origin who has studied Bachelor’s degrees in AYUSH i.e., BAMS / BNYS / BHMS / BUMS in colleges outside Karnataka recognized by Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM) or Central Council of Homoeopathy (CCH) and Government of India and affiliated to any University established by law in India
Procedure for conduct of Verification and Allotment
Candidates have to first visit KEA Website http://kea.kar.nic.in for registering themselves
and to enter the details online. After completion of the entry download the challan and pay
the prescribed fees, i.e., Rs.2,000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST and Cat-I of Karnataka). Filled
registration form and copy of the Challan should be compulsorily submitted along with the
other documents at the time of verification.
The verification of documents and allotment of seats includes the following stages.
- Registration of Candidate.
- Verification of Documents & assignment of User ID and Secret Key.
- Interactive Session on options entry, Question and answers
- Entry of Options by Candidates
- Allotment of seats.
- Online Allotment Process
- Downloading of seat allotment Details.
- Remittance of fees and collection of admission orders.
- Admission / Report to the college.
The candidates allotted a seat shall get themselves admitted to the colleges by furnishing relevant undertakings within the due date notified in the seat allotment letter/admission order provided by KEA, failing which their allotted seat shall automatically stand canceled. However, the admission shall be provisional and subject to the approval of the Government/Apex bodies/ concerned Universities
Karnataka Examinations Authority has released seat matrix for PG Ayush degree programme for different categories candidates can check the same from the official website or from the direct links which have been provided below.
- Click here to check seat matrix for PH seat matrix for PG Ayush Degree programme 2019.
- Click here to check the first round seat matrix for PG Ayush Degree programme 2019.
Candidates can check the details of Fee Structure for P.G Ayush 2019. The details of fee structure has been decided by the Government and notified in the website. The candidate who is allotted a seat has to make fee payment at KEA and also deposit his original documents within the stipulated time provided in the allotment letter. Qualified candidates should collect the admission order and proceed to the allotted college to complete further formalities of admission procedure.
Click here to check the complete details of Fee structure for PG Ayush programme 2019.
Official website: www.cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
For more details of Karnataka Ayush Admission 2019 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.